==========[ Base Ops Commander ]==========

Steam Name:

UntuckedShirt

RP Name:

Quarter Master LTC Boutineer

Steam ID (SteamID FinderšŸ˜ž

STEAM_0:0:176588021

Experience:

Former Admiral, Former Gunnery Major and revitalized that trainings, Former honorary Captain in 327th where we implemented a strike system to help them be less mingey.Ā  Was given the task of Quarter Master Lead and made it a certification course for the Naval, Have been a part of reviving and returning things to the way they should be in this community for a while, with the reviving of Gunnery as my greatest test and it being an overall success. I have multiple experiences of returning proper role play into the server rather than just using the quick way out.

Why should you becomeĀ  Base Commander?:

I should become Base Commander because it's the only thing stopping the base ops from thriving. We need someone who is willing to step down when the next person is ready and showing signs that they are ready to take the lead. We need someone who has been in the position and is focused on making base ops a hard core naval unit that it once was. I feel I should be Base Commander because I listen to the voices unheard, I can guide and groom the future commanders and also if need be can step down before my full term has ended to allow the next person who is better fit to guide base ops have a chance to lead. I feel right now the Commander we need in charge is one that can crack down on the mingey behavior, bring together troopersĀ  and naval to have a working relationship, as well as revitalize the need for proper protocol and roleplay in base ops. I may not be able to accomplish all 3, but I have accomplished 2 in the past and I can easily reproduce the same results with the current naval that wear the base ops uniform. I feel I can lead troopers to accomplish things and help all who need to learn to roleplay better to learn from what they can do, before they are arrested or harassed for doing something they can't. I feel since I have been in this position I know what you should and shouldn't do as well as being able to stand tall until the next candidate is ready to lead this naval battalion into the next step of the race.

Do you understandĀ  the purpose of BO on the server?:

Base Ops - Are in charge of upkeep of not only the base itself but the troopers garrisoned inside or in the vicinity of the base this includes training them to be equipped medically for application of first aid in battle, being pilot trained to provide vehicle assault transport or evac, and also being engineer trained to keep the base fully operational along with the outposts set up by them. The other purpose of Base Ops is to make sure that the troopers are being accounted for, thus ptl pte, we are the most structured system on the base due to the sheer amount of work that needs to be logged as well as we are the strategic collective of minds that combat CIS Armadas with the clones as our chess pieces waging the war on those that dare to insult the republic. We are some of the most trained for these encounters and how to revitalize our troopers to combat any of the dangers that may befall the occupying troops at the base.

Availability:

Tuesday - Thursday 7PM pst - 1 am pst
Monday, Friday, 10 am - 12 pm pstĀ 
Saturday, Sunday - 6pm- 2 am pst
Contactable 24 hours in Discord

Give a brief overview of your achievements on the server:

1st Ever Padawan for GM (under OXEN), made WO (first time in naval), Rebuilt gunnery, Became Branch overseer commodore, Built RAF , Became Vice Admiral, Became C3PO under Qual, Remade Quartermaster, Became Admiral,Ā 

Do you have a microphone?:

Yes

Where do you want the Base Ops to be at the end of your term?:

I want base ops to be better at roleplaying and interacting using comms roleplay and using adverts appropriately, I want the Senior Officers to lead an example for all who join to one day be at their level of roleplay and respect, and I want Base Ops to have a balanced Senior Officer and Officer Corps.

How do you plan to change the Base Ops under your command?:

I plan to make tryouts harder, Enforce Roleplay by leading those on how more advanced roleplay is conducted,Ā  Work more on running drills and running drills needed with troopers with a base ops present so they can do it when they don't think any thing interesting is going on . Make sure the Senior Officers know how to teach rather than just correct to help those below them learn how to do better before they just talk down about ones mistakes. As well as make more of the trainings into certification courses where passing them makes you certified versus when you fail you must prove that you can pass them to become certified this will be like (Amed or Aeng if we ever remake that) but these are to give someone a sense of accomplishment as well as teach players proper roleplay enhances everyones experience so don't just throw in the towel but excel at each moment given

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?:

Yes

Do you understand that your position has a two month term limit and you must reapply after two months to maintain your Base Commander rank?:

Yes

• Agree 1
3 minutes ago, Carter said:

Letā€™s see how you do without half the people trying to power play you.

Ā 

+1

Soo fucking weird seeing you comment on applicationsĀ 

+1

Edit. I just remembered you were kind of a dick on you were admiral sooooo lets noot

lmao

+1Ā 

Donā€™t take my honorary bb.

Ive seen you help base ops a lot since huskys term after the wipe. I know youre going to do great! good luck!

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

+1Ā 

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa,Ā 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith MarauderĀ Ā TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a cloneĀ 

+1 absolute mad ladĀ 

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate |Ā Alpha-69Ā DennisĀ 

Former:Ā BCMD Doom x3|Ā Havoc Squad Brimstone x3Ā |Ā Base Ops CMD |Ā Delta Jedi |Ā BCMD Colt |Ā BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 |Ā First Count Dooku and creator of the CISĀ | Rear Admiral Orson KrennicĀ 

22 minutes ago, Husky said:

+1, but is this all a stealth hit at me being a power player? ouch guys šŸ˜­

Itā€™s referring to his term as admiral in the past Dw my fatherĀ 

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

This is a massive +1. Granted your activity on the server wasn't as much as previous admirals, however you did massive, massive work behind the scenes. Making and checking docs, making sure we were doing our jobs etc... I hope you get it again.Ā 

Current:Ā Destiny 2 SherpaĀ |Ā Human HunterĀ |Ā Awoken WarlockĀ |Ā Exo TitanĀ 
Former: Blackout, Jet, COE x2

+1 if I ran I'd get constant-1 for being un ready and too mingey so I hope you get it tbh. Even tho you got back in not too long ago you saved the QM branch

Imagine Putting Your Old Ranks And Roles In Your Bio

I Went from Mas Amedda and VA to Blacklisted from every single thing except CT and Jedi :)

58 minutes ago, McFisher said:

+1 if I ran I'd get constant-1 for being un ready and too mingey so I hope you get it tbh. Even tho you got back in not too long ago you saved the QM branch

Quartermaster branch alive, brings a tear to my face

ā€œIā€™m not toxic, Itā€™s just hard not to treat you like an idiotā€ ~ Logic

spacer.png

Forum Admin

+1

You can finally do what you want without a bunch of officers power playing you. You got this man

Ā 

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

+1 good luck man

Current: Vango

Former: Mechanised RegimentalĀ | (First)Ā 41st MEDL CMD GettĀ |Ā 104th General Plo Koon |Ā Naval CommanderĀ VangoĀ |Ā JediĀ General Adi GalliaĀ |Ā Sinker | Serra Keto | Battalion Commander Wolffe

+1 Go get em

Kal SkirataĀ  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā Ā BactaĀ Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā MarvelĀ  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.