RP Name:
104th REGL Executive Officer FM

Steam ID:
STEAM_0:0:104948679

Battalion or squad you are applying for:
104th Battalion Commander Wolffe

Experience:
104th Mechanized Assault Battalion
On my third day of being on the server, I finally came to a conclusion of which battalion I should join. After writing down the activity levels of each battalion on a random day, paired with the encounters I had had with the members of the battalions, I decided to enlist in the 104th battalion, led by Scarecrow at the time. The primary reason was Jedi Master (at the time) Jabaku. I had spoken with him and he made the battalion seem like an ideal place to be in and I was set from that day forward. When I joined the battalion, I was met by a pretty active NCO and officer core which excited and encouraged me. I rose through the ranks at an above average rate with the maximum amount of time between promotions being around 5 days up until Command Sergeant Major. By the time I was an SNCO, the former support lead had been replaced by Mortar, which left the Support Lead open for me. I was promoted right after Mortar arrived and I was prepared to give it my all. When I reached the rank of CSM, I applied for Warrant Officer approximately 28 days into being Command Sergeant Major, and I was accepted into the position shortly after. Within 3 days of my Warrant Officer term, around 20 people left the battalion (me becoming Warrant Officer is not the reason as to why they left). The 104th was scrambling, and I was ready to do whatever I could to assist my battalion so I continued on as Support Lead. About 20 days later the entirety of the heavy regiments officer core had resigned and I offered to leave the Support regiment to get the Heavy regiment back on their feet. I was told not to leave support, but I was put in charge of recruiting and trying out new people for the regiment, with the assistance of others. When my XO noticed my performance, he promoted me to REGL so I could assist other regiments as well. On the same day, I was promoted from 104th Intel Manager to 104th Intel Deputy Director. In the 104th Intel Team, I have worked on making it a more active section of this battalion. I have personally trained most Intel members, as well as, all of the current Intel Managers. Around the same time, my second BCMD had resigned which threw the battalion into more panic and I was ready to assist in any way possible, again. At the end of my Warrant Officer term, I was promoted, Lieutenant Colonel. During my time as LTC, I was put in charge of NCO meetings as well as hosting tank training. I also assisted in the selections of the new Wolfpack members. A few days after I was promoted to Commander followed by XO on the same day. I proceeded to fulfill my duties as CMD/XO by managing the battalion as best as I could. This involved reviewing Warrant Officer applications, looking for new members for the Wolfpack, working on changes that my predecessor had begun working on, and keeping an eye out for potential members who could make the battalion better as a whole.

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?:
I believe I should become Battalion Commander because I have shown nothing but loyalty and dedication to the 104th battalion. At the beginning of my term as Warrant Officer (which are 30-day terms in the 104th), around 20 people left the battalion, which many in the 104th now refer to as "the exodus". I stayed in the battalion and wanted to help any way that I could. So I did just that, being Support Lead at the time I worked on filling my officer core as much as I could. A few days after the main part of "the exodus" had finished, the rest of the HVY subunits officer core resigned. I immediately messaged Marion, asking what I could do, and at that time, I was in charge of both the Support and Heavy regiments. With the help of a few others, it is now one of the most prosperous regiments in our battalion. Towards the end of my term, the current Wolffe, Moros, resigned. This caused lots of stress within the battalion and I was ready to help in any way that I could. I ended up getting promoted to REGL and I have been helping each regiment within my battalion in any way I saw/have seen fit. This ranges from holding NCO meetings (in the absence of a Warrant Officer) and holding regimental meetings as well. After my term as a Warrant Officer, I got promoted to Lieutenant Colonel, then to Commander, followed by Executive Officer. I continued as I had been doing in the past helping my battalion and regiments in any way that I could, and I hope to do the same, but in a more effective manner as BCMD Wolffe.

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad?:
Yes, I do. The 104th battalion served under the G.A.R. They had an elite subunit called the Wolfpack led by CMD Wolffe and Jedi General Plo Koon. This subunit carried out tasks brought up by the republic, such as negotiations and VIP extractions. I would also teach myself more about the battalion's lore as I progress through my potential term, in order to become the best I could be.

Availability:
I am available every night after work from 8 PM - 2 AM.  On nights that I don't work, I am able to get on as early as possible. I usually work 4 days a week.

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?:
104th REGL Executive Officer FM has played for 1510:58:25. I have been playing SWRP since March of this year. I will have to take my first LOA later on this month.

Do you have a microphone?:
Yes, I do.

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?:
At the end of my term, I want my battalion to be prospering as it had in the past with the potential that I know it currently has for the future. By the end of my potential three-month term, it'd be ideal to have a REGL and XO to fill my spot, a full Wolfpack (which means that each lead position for each subunit would have a lead), and an Intel team that doesn't have a single inactive member. Furthermore, I would like to provide my battalion with more active NCO's who would represent the possible future officers of the 104th after my term. It was proposed by my XO predecessor Marion to have each junior officer trained to hold tank training and for senior officers trained to host negotiation training for members in an out of the battalion. I would make it one of my main focuses to fulfill this task as I feel that it would improve not only this battalion but also other battalions. And finally, by the end of my term, I would like to get each BCMD and squad lead negotiation trained. This is because the Synergy negotiation guideline suggests that each BCMD has this training in the case that the 104th is not eligible to negotiate at the time.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?:
Yes, I do.

Do you understand that your position has a three month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your commander rank?:
Yes, I do.

Edited by Father Michael
  • Agree 1
Banned

+1 Good Luck

• Agree 1
  • Friendly 1

Sanchez trembles at the mention of my name.

+1 
There are soo many reasons why this man should be a Battalion Commander. He is an OUTSTANDING choice and here is why.

1: Responsibility 
This man strives to take care of whatever needs to be done. While holding both Regimental Lead and Intel Manager he has striven hard to keep everything in working order at a perfect rate. He has proven that he can take care of whatever needs to be done quickly and efficiently. I have had past docwork experience with FM and his duties as Intel Manager were nothing less then absolutely OUTSTANDING!

2: Being Kind and Approachable
FM has always been one of my closest friends on this server. There is no doubt he always has good in his heart, especially in his own Battalion. He reaches out to other people, even outside of the Battalion to offer help. He is an amazingly nice person, and has made tons of friends on this server for that very reason. I know if there were any issues, they would be solved quite quickly with FM, as he always knows how to handle situations with a calm attitude.

3. Leadership
Ever since FM was a SGT, this man always wanted to lead. His strive to prove himself as an NCO really hit home with the Battalion. His leadership skills during events were near to perfect. He always kept a chilled attitude and knew how to push into different situations. Watching over him as a previous 104th officer, he had so many good qualities as an NCO, and the second he joined I knew he would be a perfect fit for the Battalion.

4. Activity and Management
FM has always been one of the most active 104th officers. as an SNCO, he was ON EVERYDAY doing either training's, or events, or even documentation for the Battalion. He always found himself working hard for the Battalion. When FM became Support Lead, I was personally assigned to advise him as Mortar. We worked together perfectly all the time. His creative and innovative ideas and changes to the Battalion just continued to help 104th itself be such a better Battalion. He worked very hard as a CSM, and this position was long coming for him. His management skills were outstanding, always staying on top of the Support Regiment with training's and doc work.

CONCLUSION~
I was the guy who recruited FM to 104th, as "104th SUPO MSG Razen". I brought this man up to the position of Officer. I have seen all his motives and hard work over the time I was in 104th. I dont think I have ever seen such a hard working NCO for a Battalion. He is easily going to make 104th the Best Battalion on the server! 

Much Love FM, Good Luck on your Interview!

Edited by Razen
  • Winner 1
  • Friendly 1

Doom the Boom

From what I’ve seen in the events I make from you guys you are a able leader +1

• Friendly 1

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander 

+1 my boy reasons above

• Friendly 1

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

+1 I have seen this kid grow from enlisted to XO he is ready for this let the waiting game begin. 

• Friendly 1

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

Head Admin

-1 +2

• Friendly 1

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

• 3 weeks later...