Cannon's Commander Bly Application

Banned

Steam Name:Cannon

RP Name:K-Company XO Deviss

Steam ID (SteamID Finder)STEAM_0:1:98975020

Battalion or squad you are applying for: Battalion Commander Bly

Experience:

327th PVT-XO

I joined the server and the 327th 8 months ago during the long period of time I have learned countless lessons. When I first joined it wasn't rare for me to be arrested. Over time and choice between being removed or punishment I chose to stay. That day has stuck with me and taught me to control my behavior. As time passed and people came and left the battalion. Shortly before I reached Warrant Officer I was given a talk by what High Command was left active about how to progress as officer within the battalion. Like all lessons I took this to heart and reshaped myself to insure my ability to help the battalion grow and how to help me grow as a person. After some time and a new attitude I was blessed with the rank of Warrant Officer. After the Warrant Officer rank was given to it wasn't long until I starting showing my true potential which lead to more promotions. However the more I was promoted the larger need for me to become a leader was required. So I learned and watched from other people both inside and outside the battalion for an example. Some time after the biggest challenge I'd face happened I was brought to the rank of Senior Officer which put me cockpit with the High Command and other Senior Officers. Due to past Battalion Commanders and the issues the battalion faced the 327th was facing a complete removal from the server. That fact shook my world and put me right to work on helping create new rules and actions that could give us a fighting chance on the server chopping block. Due to hard work that I was doing to reshape the battalion with the help of others I was still getting promoted. Being at this high of a rank was like standing at the top of a skyscraper and looking down at the distance I was just at which felt like just yesterday. As I was helping Poe our current Battalion Commander fix the once low ranked and disliked battalion I was finally promoted to the Rank of Commander along side with Regional who I had known since I was a Sergeant with me being the one who recruited him. It was just Poe ,Regional and I doing all we could to fix our beloved battalion. After a month or two of being promoted to Commander we all heard the great news with greatly rewarded everyone's effort to the 327th. We were told that we survived our deadline,February 15th, and we can finally take a breath and admire the long nights and hard work we put in to make it here. Once we had passed our deadline and were off the chopping block we sat back and made sure everything was flowing smoothly. After some time I was given the rank of XO which basically made the BCMD whenever Poe was school or at work. Together with this rank Poe and I would work on various projects for the battalion.

Medical Lead

Ever since I was a SPC I have been a medic and was driven at climbing the medical ladder. I grinded for Medical Officer by hosting as many medical trainings as possible and even getting praise by the former Medical Manager in Naval. I stayed focused on my goal until a few months later I actually received Medical Officer. I stayed at Medical Officer until I was a Captain in the 327th and our former Medical Lead left the server allowing me to fill the position once Poe got his term as Bly. When I finally got Medical Lead I was eager to start working on new documents for the battalion and filling my MEDO cabinet. I also focused on growing the medical branch in the battalion and providing trainings to the server. I ended up retiring from MEDL when I got Executive Officer.

Discipline Lead

When Poe promoted Regional and I to Commander I chose to focus on discipline and was given Discipline Lead. I was very eager to start my career as the new Discipline Lead as I wanted to maintain and uphold our new found imagine on the server as professional battalion. I created a rank system and guidelines for the recently reborn discipline team and opened up applications to the battalion. Together we have greatly reduced the amount of arrest in the battalion. I am still the current Discipline Lead and lead a solid team devoted people aimed at maintaining our imagine.

K-Company

When I was given Deviss and the Leader of the K-Company I knew my time in this spot was limited. So due to my limited time I focused on building a strong foundation of leadership and stability within the sub-unit. I created a new tryout document which increase the difficulty however still maintaining fairness to everyone who selected. I also wanted to fill as many spots as I could but still leaving three for four open for the new Deviss to have as much of a say as I did.

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?:

I have been with the 327th ever since I joined the server and have been in High Command for 6 months. I helped Poe revive the battalion and sat as his second in command for the majority of his terms. I am no stranger to leading position due to my experience as Medical Lead, Discipline Lead and the leader of K-Company. Poe taught me what it needed to run the battalion and we worked together side by side on the changes to the battalion.

It’s no secret that people you meet on the server are one of the reasons people stay. I have met people who make me get on just to talk and hang out with them and that was possible due to me being in a battalion. I want to keep the battalion strong and active so people have a chance like I did and meet people and make new friends. I want to make a place where anyone can join and feel welcomed and laugh with each other while doing some fun roleplay  because that's what keeps people showing up everyday. I want to help bring people together and have a place that can turn a bad day into a good day where they are block out any negativity.

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad?: Yes I have taught a 35 page document about our lore countless times for countless hours.

Availability:

Monday: 4pm CST-3amCST

Tuesday: 4pm CST-3amCST

Wednesday: 4pm CST-3amCST

Thursday: 4pm CST-3amCST

Friday: 4pm CST-3amCST

Saturday: 4pm CST-3amCST

Sunday: 4pm CST-3amCST

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?: 8 months or roughly 3,406 hours.

Do you have a microphone?:Yes

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?:

I want the 327th to be a state of self-running with Intel and Discipline with solid chain of command set in place. For a while the High Command in the battalion was making the majority of the decisions instead of the work following the chain of command. It wasn't until recently where that issue was resolved. I would like to keep our numbers high and steady during prime time with a constant amount of trainings and simulations being run by NCOs and supervised by the Junior Officers. Currently the battalion is in a healthy state so I wish to keep it where it is only changing things when needed.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?:Yes

Do you understand that your position has a three month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your commander rank?: Yes

Sanchez trembles at the mention of my name.

**Edited** 

Seeing your counterparts within the 327th's replies has made me see you in a more positive way, If Poe and Loopy think you're the man for the job, I'll agree with them. So +1 from me chief. 

Edited by Tinovious

Some dude that's been in SO BDE more times than he can count.

+1 

• Friendly 1

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

When I first joined the 327th, Cannon was the MEDL and was on LOA. Took a long time to become a medic job, as the Medic Officer who was Loopy at the time had to take on the leadership role. After Cannon came back from being on LOA, it was not very long after that he went on LOA again for feeling burnt out of the game. This definitely frustrated others within the battalion, and myself. A month or two later, when Poe had been given the go ahead for K Company to be a thing, Cannon had made an application, and again went on LOA for feeling burnt out. This is one of many reasons that caused me to leave the 327th, because someone with that high of power constantly going on LOAs is frustrating. It's not fair to other players, or those that were in the medical branch to not have a active leader. I understand there may be things going on outside of the game that are important, but his reasons were "feeling burnt out". So the reason I am putting the -1 is because is the LOA for feeling burnt out going to be a constant thing again? Especially if you become a battalion commander? Cause I know being that high of a position takes a lot of work, and is going to be a lot of work.

Edited by Hayley
  • Friendly 1

+1

Cannon has been my right hand man for the entirety of my two terms. He has poured his heart and soul into this battalion and deserves this position. Although some may think cannon is stern, that's because of me. The role I've tried to mould him into. As our disciplinary lead and XO, he has done wonderful. In this last month, he has been making a majority of the battalion decisions. I have watched him my entire time as Bly. And he is definitely ready to take the reigns as Bly. He knows how the battalion works and has been one of the main reasons that the battalion survived. Cannon is the only one fit for Bly, and I hope he does well in the position.

Goodluck buckaroo

• Friendly 1

327th Papa

spacer.png

Attack Regimental x1

Bly x2

He show's a nice iron hand of discipline taking no excuses and showing us Senior Officers and below leadership skills. He's given me much advice as a 327th officer when I was soft and gullible with people who broke rules in the battalion he helped mold me into understanding the rules and enforcing them although I still have a bit to learn as i'm still a bit soft on people. He also made me have these medical accolades helping me train and giving me advice when I worked under him as a MEDO until I became MEDL I took a lot of his teachings in my term as MEDL and when I was leading the medical branch was the biggest and strongest branch the 327th had. He's a great mentor and a good friend. +1

Also haha cannon homo.

• Friendly 1
46 minutes ago, Hayley said:

When I first joined the 327th, Cannon was the MEDL and was on LOA. Took a long time to become a medic job, as the Medic Officer who was Loopy at the time had to take on the leadership role. After Cannon came back from being on LOA, it was not very long after that he went on LOA again for feeling burnt out of the game. This definitely frustrated others within the battalion, and myself. A month or two later, when Poe had been given the go ahead for K Company to be a thing, Cannon had made an application, and again went on LOA for feeling burnt out. This is one of many reasons that caused me to leave the 327th, because someone with that high of power constantly going on LOAs is frustrating. It's not fair to other players, or those that were in the medical branch to not have a active leader. I understand there may be things going on outside of the game that are important, but his reasons were "feeling burnt out". So the reason I am putting the -1 is because is the LOA for feeling burnt out going to be a constant thing again? Especially if you become a battalion commander? Cause I know being that high of a position takes a lot of work, and is going to be a lot of work.

You know his computer broke for a month right?

53 minutes ago, Hayley said:

Only one of the loas were for burn out. One was because he was moving. The second was due to his computer being broke and having no internet. The only LOA that cannon took for burn out was 3 days, and that was after he and I grinded for 4 days straight on redeveloping systems within the battalion.

A total of 3 LOAs in the span of 9 months is less than a majority of members on the server.

• Agree 3
  • Winner 1

327th Papa

spacer.png

Attack Regimental x1

Bly x2

Just now, I SNIFF PROPANE said:

You know his computer broke for a month right?

Not sure when that happened, maybe I was not a part of 327th when that happened. But when I was in discord the LOAs I saw were "i'm feeling burnt out"

3 hours ago, Hayley said:

Not sure when that happened, maybe I was not a part of 327th when that happened. But when I was in discord the LOAs I saw were "i'm feeling burnt out"

Idk if you know this or not but everyone gets burned out because it’s a video game where you have to do work. Everyone has these feelings it’s normal leave the man alone.

+1 

Edited by Kronos Jones
  • Agree 1

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

4 hours ago, Hayley said:

First off he went on LOA cuz he moved out away. Second he took another LOA because he didnt have internet. Third he resigned from MEDL because he realized loopy was better fit for the position. Fourth, no one caused any problems with you we were all nice to you but you came back and spread rumors about me and cannon specifically to the 187th to make us look like bad people. And as well you said you felt bad for leaving but than make it sound like we made your life a living as well as your toxic behavior and hypocrisy doesnt sound well when -1 cannons app. I may not much get a long with cannon but hes a good leader but all you said was bs.

+1 epic role player alert 

• Friendly 1

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

Cannon is a solid lad. He is mature and respectful, as well as helpful. He is ready to work and play for 327th to make it as good as its only possible. I believe, no i am sure that he will do well. 

+1 from me mate. 

• Friendly 1

First and only Polish Director:pepeSheesh:

Banned

You’re alright. +1

• Friendly 1

r4ymo.gif

+1 Cannon would go well as Bly

• Friendly 1

Current: Vango

Former: Mechanised Regimental | (First) 41st MEDL CMD Gett | 104th General Plo KoonNaval Commander Vango | Jedi General Adi Gallia Sinker | Serra Keto | Battalion Commander Wolffe

Neutral. I have had pretty negative experiences with you in the past and have been subject to unfair treatment from you. I do think you're fit but I don't personally think I could see you in this position. But, I do not wish to harm your chances with a -1. So I'm neutral for now.

Edited by Clank
  • Agree 1
  • Friendly 1

Of all the fuckery in this battalion, Cannon has made the most growth and positive changes than anyone in the battalion has experienced. Cannon went from being frozen at NCO status to now being the XO of 327th. Cannon is honestly one of the most respectable leaders I’m proud to say I’ve supported through his rise. If anyone deserves to fill Poe’s shoes, Cannon is the homo for it. +1 to my son. He loves 327th more than he loves Poe’s toes

• Funny 3
  • Friendly 1
  • 2 weeks later...