Ganar's Goodbye

This may seem a bit random but, I have been thinking about this for quite some time. Recently I have had to deal with some IRL issues and I don't want to be dedicated to the server with these issues right behind me. I'm glad I got to meet some of you all. I have never been a part of a server like this before and I wish it could have continued.

@Gadget You were the person to show me everything. You brought me into GM and showed me that this could be a place to stay
@ScribblesNo more Pokémon for you. Stay away from it.
@QalKeeping on striving in server. Do me proud.
@RAMM Don't fuck up as Keller
@Carvis Do good things as Yularen
@RatioAnime is legal, and you should watch some. 
@justuscloud5 Don't do anything stupid Defect
@ClankNo more whirlwinding frigates for you, you dammed trandoshan
@Ben Your sketchy
@SnadvichYour a meany
@MatraGet back in server you piece of shit
@SlumpYou damn brit
@NaffenYou to
@BroI'm going to have to put that lunch up for a later date

If I left you out, sorry.  I'll be in and out of ts sometimes, but until then this is my goodbye.

• Friendly 4

Currently: Jedi Master Kit Fisto

Former:  21stGM Commander Ganar | 41st Commander Barriss Offee | 41st Jedi General A'Sharad Hett | Shock Captain Jay | Jedi Battlemaster Cin Drallig | Omega Niner

Well shit, good luck buddy. I hope you can maybe come back in the future.

o7

• Agree 1

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...

Just now, Gadget said:

Well shit, good luck buddy. I hope you can maybe come back in the future.

o7

I may, depends on what happens in the near future

• Agree 1

Former:  21stGM Commander Ganar | 41st Commander Barriss Offee | 41st Jedi General A'Sharad Hett | Shock Captain Jay | Jedi Battlemaster Cin Drallig | Omega Niner

5 minutes ago, SmallJeff said:

Rip o7 now I can’t make memes about you as cin anymore well farewell 

Not if I meme you first 

1 minute ago, Rexko Xeros said:

o7, is that a Jojo's reference

Yes, yes is it.
KONO DIO DA!

Edited by Ganar

Later retard,  atleast I won't get shot in the back by any more bowcasters. In every deployment we were in together you somehow killed me. 

Adios buckaroo

o7

327th Papa

spacer.png

Attack Regimental x1

Bly x2

1 minute ago, Poe said:

Later retard,  atleast I won't get shot in the back by any more bowcasters. In every deployment we were in together you somehow killed me. 

Adios buckaroo

o7

We don't speak of this

• Funny 1

5 minutes ago, justuscloud5 said:

I remember you would sneak into my fucking temple during downtime everyday 

I was an old man going senile

5 hours ago, Blaki said:

R. I. P mate. See you in Valhalla 1 day. We will still be in contact with me @Ganar you in discord. 

I am always in discord

Bye Ganar, I will get your ear though

• Disagree 1

Current: Vango

Former: Mechanised Regimental | (First) 41st MEDL CMD Gett | 104th General Plo KoonNaval Commander Vango | Jedi General Adi Gallia Sinker | Serra Keto | Battalion Commander Wolffe

Farewell Chief of Communications Colonel Ganar thanks for the @ btw 

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

goodbye my old friend, u brought be into GM and kinda was my role model in GM. Sad to see u go but Life is upmost important, kinda why im on ROA from the server. Have a good one, hope to see u in the future

Been here for ages, practically done and seen everything.

WHY DIDNT I GET AN AT HUH THE USSK WILL LIVE ON 

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

11 minutes ago, Dennis said:

WHY DIDNT I GET AN AT HUH THE USSK WILL LIVE ON 

USSK!

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was