Tinovious’s Niner application, Waived by directors

Steam name: Tinovious

RP Name:RC-1262 Delta Squad Scorch

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:215467836

Battalion or squad you are applying for: Omega Squad Lead, RC-1309 Niner

Experience:

The 501st Legion 1/11/19 - 3/17/19
Well...  When I joined the server back in January I was relatively new to the 501st. It was my first battalion to join, and I was there for three months. I started off as a Private and wanted to show my potential to go further within the Legion, I was deeply involved with the 501st’s Medical Regiment and became MEDO and became Torrent Company Medic Kix for a short time before becoming Support Overseer. From my first day as a member of the legion, I have strived towards to become someone who would have a large impact on the 501st. Little before a month, I became Warrant Officer under the named Character, “Appo”. Within my term as Appo, I got on everyday, and started to look over the Enlisted, NCO’s and SNCO’s. Guiding them, Nurturing and pushing for them to prove the 501st wasn’t a pushover battalion. Giving them the reason to why we are the Poster Boy Battalion of The Grand Army Of The Republic. Eventually, my term came closer to its expiration time. The last week where I really strived to show my potential as a WO. Taking charge, Making each NCO recruit, bringing up problems, Helping them become solved and become a voice that was recognised in the 501st. I was then promoted to Lieutenant Colonel and continue to show my worth to other officers of the 501st and those external of the 501st.  After becoming Lieutenant Colonel, I was later promoted to Colonel and Regimental Lead.

NULL Squad Prudii Skirata 3/17/19 -  4/27/19
I eventually felt that I did my part in the Legion and wanted to try new things. Finally, I passed Null tryouts and became Null-5 Prudii Skirata. In Null, I went about doing Null things, Ya know the redacted stuff… (Hah) During my time,  in Null, I was assigned as 21stNC’s SOBDE outreach, After Jaing was reassigned. There, I was giving the rank as Captain and began to help with trainings, Recruiting, and deployments. I didn’t accomplish anything to crazy while I was Prudii but I managed to be one of the few active Null at the time and Roleplayed my character pretty well.

327th Star Corps
I was in the 327th for a short while as a Private and did nothing too big. I ended up re-joining the 501st!

501st (Second time)
I ended up back in the 501st as a Staff Sergeant and didn’t really do anything too notable as my second time within the legion. I did some recruiting and kept up my activity.

Delta Squad, Scorch.
I recently passed Delta Squad Tryouts and filled the position of Delta's EOD, Scorch. I haven’t been in the squad for long yet, and still have yet to make a mark though, I am pretty active and try to play my character to the best of my ability.

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?:
I wish to become Niner to improve the many faults that are hindering Omega within the server, I want to work further to improve Omega’s relations with the other SOBDE squad’s and the main battalions. I aspire to be like the Squad leads within SOBDE, and bring a new twist towards Omega. Removing any unwanted mingy behaviour and inactive squad members. I wish to uphold the previous system set in place where if any member of Omega displays negative qualities will be removed instantly.

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad?:
Yes

Availability:
Anytime after I’m finished with work and I’m always on discord so I’ll usually reply instantly.

Estimate of how long you’ve played on Synergy Roleplay:
RC-1262 Delta Squad Scorch has played for 1134:41:20.

Do you have a microphone?:
Yes

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?:
At the end of my term I wish for Omega to be a serious, active squad with no fuckery. I also want Omega to have a better relationship externally and internally of SOBDE.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?:
Yes, I do.

Do you understand that your position has a three month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your commander rank?:

Yes, I do.

Some dude that's been in SO BDE more times than he can count.

1 minute ago, Shake said:

Neutral where the fuck did this come from

To be honest, I was thinking about it for a while. Uh, I made an app and just sat back for a hot minute. Last night, I decided that someone had to step up and try to fix Omega’s problem atm. So I finalised the app this morning and spoke to some directors to get waived. I’m sorry I never spoke to you about it bro): 

HUGE +1 this gamer has amazing taste in games as well as music, But for real he is super dedicated to whatever he puts his mind to and I believe he will excel as a squad lead position. (and tbh if I resigned and u were both ARC and in the 327th I'd nominate you for the next Lead position) Ohh and he's also super good at RPing and he knows his shit about the lore characters he goes for.

Edited by Usefulgamer
  • Agree 1

Current: Rancor Medic Previous: 327th Commander ARCL Useful, DU ARC Commander Jerome, CT PVT 1348 Useless

hmmm can't say I have interacted with you much. But I have never heard anything bad about you. So there is that. +1

Current Architect of Shadows Master Cal Vossen | Former Boss, Former Fixer, Former Sev

Former Jaing, Former Prudii

Former Bardan Jusik/Skirata

Former SOBDE Regimental Commander 

Banned

Can never trust a man with a picture of Dbangs as their forum pic. 

+1

r4ymo.gif

+1 he is the biggest city this server has ever seen no offense to the 501st when he was Appo they called him there fucking dad and when he left so many members came with him he has so much likeability and leadership that people become just better around him like I said huge +1

49 minutes ago, Usefulgamer said:

HUGE +1 this gamer has amazing taste in games as well as music, But for real he is super dedicated to whatever he puts his mind to and I believe he will excel as a squad lead position. (and tbh if I resigned and u were both ARC and in the 327th I'd nominate you for the next Lead position) Ohh and he's also super good at RPing and he knows his shit about the lore characters he goes for.

Oi 

+1 tino you redhead I know you have it in you!

do great my man

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

• Management
Management

+1.

Has actually communicated with the current SOBDE Leaders before doing this, getting any concerns or questions out of the way which is a really nice thing to see.

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

10 hours ago, Tinovious said:

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?:
I wish to become Niner to improve the many faults that are hindering Omega within the server, I want to work further to improve Omega’s relations with the other SOBDE squad’s and the main battalions. I aspire to be like the Squad leads within SOBDE, and bring a new twist towards Omega. Removing any unwanted mingy behaviour and inactive squad members. I wish to uphold the previous system set in place where if any member of Omega displays negative qualities will be removed instantly.

Just wanna know this as current Omega Squad member before I +1, -1 or Neutral. What are the many faults? How are you gonna improve relations, because right now Omega has really good relations with 91st, 501st and 41st. And what is this new twist that you will bring to Omega? 

I'm asking all of this because I don't see anything that you are wanting to do the with the squad at all. 

1 hour ago, Timmy said:

Just wanna know this as current Omega Squad member before I +1, -1 or Neutral. What are the many faults? How are you gonna improve relations, because right now Omega has really good relations with 91st, 501st and 41st. And what is this new twist that you will bring to Omega? 

I'm asking all of this because I don't see anything that you are wanting to do the with the squad at all. 

Well first of all all, I’d like to push for some more activity within Omega Squad. They have good relations with 91st, 501st, 41st? That’s good, one is primary outreach, But I wish to work on omega’s stand point with the whole server while maintaining its focus on the outreach work has been doing when it is active.

Faults are as follows, Activity within Omega is a big yikes and I wish to try and mend that, I understand that current members have a life. Though, I hate that the squad is currently isolated from the rest of SOBDE too, the lack of communication from members of said squad is concurrently  poor.  I get that Omega’s mainly EU, and I get that being EU myself. Though, I feel as if the Squad needs a new squad to bring new fresh ideas and communicate with the rest of SOBDE, and try to fix its current situation at this moment in time. By communicating with the others we associate with and find out where we could strive upon, and what I (If given the given the chance) Can improve omegas current situation. 

While this application may not be the best via length or stature. I do have faith that you would do well in the position. The fact you communicated with the current leaders of SOBDE with clear intentions before applying also gives me faith.
+1

Edited by Metro

"We'll get it done, Colonel. Six out."

+1 this mans RP is crazy good

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

+1 It is sad to not see you as Squad lead but i know you will do great dad

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

+1 

Buckle up Buttercup 

Edited by XSilentJoe

Retired:  OG of Synergy | Head Admin | Game Master Chief | Senior Attack and Defense Brigade Commander | #FirstCommanderAppToBeAcceptedOnTheForums.