Add a 332nd Company to the 501st

Piff

Name: Piff

RP Rank: 1stLT

Suggestion: Adding the 332nd company models to the 501st jobs so they can wear them when being led by Ahsoka

Implementation: Like I said, adding the models or making a completely new unit, adding to the 501st because 332nd company consisted of 501st troopers.

Lore: https://clonetrooper.fandom.com/wiki/332nd_Company

Workshop content if applicable: I found 2 models on the workshop but the second one has a big ass file and they don’t look as good in my opinion 

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1357018773

Edited by Papa Piff

“I’m not toxic, It’s just hard not to treat you like an idiot” ~ Logic

spacer.png

1 minute ago, justuscloud5 said:

+1 did you talk to any 501st HC tho?

No hadn’t seen any on, I was going to talk to Killjoy but he resigned and left when I got the idea, I’ll prob speak to Omalic today cause I’m free all day

Edited by Papa Piff

spacer.png

This was brought up to me when I was TCC. The closest I was willing to get is a helmet bodygrouper. Why? They are just 501st troopers with different helmets. The only confirmed members so far are Rex and Ashoka. That's it. It would be a two person job, compared to the TC jobs. As a unit, this would suck ass. Nobody would really want to be it once the episodes finished, and if there was no Ashoka (which there isn't right now) there wouldn't be any drive to be it. It would be cool, sure, but not practical at all.

Yes, I do hate fat people.
Former Ordo Skirata

13 minutes ago, Eclipse said:

This was brought up to me when I was TCC. The closest I was willing to get is a helmet bodygrouper. Why? They are just 501st troopers with different helmets. The only confirmed members so far are Rex and Ashoka. That's it. It would be a two person job, compared to the TC jobs. As a unit, this would suck ass. Nobody would really want to be it once the episodes finished, and if there was no Ashoka (which there isn't right now) there wouldn't be any drive to be it. It would be cool, sure, but not practical at all.

I literally said give them the Model option in the Bodygrouper menu, or make a job if they wanted

spacer.png

13 minutes ago, Scribbles said:

Or.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR.

You know.

We could have CBLAKE. A modeler for our server. Make the helmets, as a potential Bodygrouper option. For our current 501st, instead of grabbing it off the workshop.

That will look 20x better. 

True 

spacer.png

1 minute ago, Blaki said:

@Papa Piff you cant make a suggestion bout 501st without CMDs+ approval.

Yeah, but the only CMD+ who was online when I’m online is Killjoy and Cronis and Omalic are the only other two and like no disrespect but I never see either on

spacer.png

9 minutes ago, Papa Piff said:

Yeah, but the only CMD+ who was online when I’m online is Killjoy and Cronis and Omalic are the only other two and like no disrespect but I never see either on

Then don’t make a suggestion

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

13 minutes ago, Papa Piff said:

What Kronos said. Omalic is on everyday for European timezone. (GMT +1). Cronis as XO is EST and from what i know he is online everyday too. U can always PM one of them threw discord. 

Get approval from either Cronis or Omalic in next 24 hours or please void it and then 1 of them will make the suggestion. 

@Omalic 

First and only Polish Director:pepeSheesh:

1 minute ago, Blaki said:

What Kronos said. Omalic is on everyday for European timezone. (GMT +1). Cronis as XO is EST and from what i know he is online everyday too. U can always PM one of them threw discord. 

Get approval from either Cronis or Omalic in next 24 hours or please void it and then 1 of them will make the suggestion. 

@Omalic 

I legit just said ima talk to Omalic today since I’m free all day and can get on when he is

Edited by Papa Piff

spacer.png

Developer

Neutral, until Omalic states his opinion.

Those fuckers look hella ugly (and I don't mean the models, I mean the fucking way they look in the show), and we'll just have another battalion to give a fucking retarded name to. I've already heard "period blood battalion". I don't want that shit going around on the server, I personally don't know who finds that funny.

As eclipse mentioned, it's just another sub unit that probably no one wants or will be active in. Even TC doesn't have that much people I personally see actively playing, so why bother add another unit on top of that to make the battalion have more to deal with? It has potential, I give you that, but potential that will be wasted here and now. We can ride on that hype train some other time.

Edited by Jayarr

Now that i look at the models in single player, they look shit, There is another one like i said and also we could have CBlake make them, also if we are going to the map Jimbo is making, would seem appropriate to have them 

• Funny 1

spacer.png

-1. It just seems sort of pointless like those before have mentioned. With no Ashoka, it'd be weird to have anyone in it; it's just another "sub-unit" that will take away from TC if people were even doing that really; and until the show drops and we know more about the lore of them, it doesn't make sense I think to add them just because their helmet looks cool.

1 minute ago, Marion said:

-1. It just seems sort of pointless like those before have mentioned. With no Ashoka, it'd be weird to have anyone in it; it's just another "sub-unit" that will take away from TC if people were even doing that really; and until the show drops and we know more about the lore of them, it doesn't make sense I think to add them just because their helmet looks cool.

Agreed. 

spacer.png

But a bodygrouper would be cool tho. 

• Funny 1

First and only Polish Director:pepeSheesh:

We aren't in this era yet to where the 332nd exists, plus we don't even know how they'll be in the new clone wars series, which is confirmed to include them, and I also recall it being said they won't be added till the new clone wars series releases.

• Agree 1

bolt

2 hours ago, Papa Piff said:

Now that i look at the models in single player, they look shit, There is another one like i said and also we could have CBlake make them, also if we are going to the map Jimbo is making, would seem appropriate to have them 

Why not just wait for the new season to come out first?

332nd might have new lore characters with distinct markings on them. 

And it would just be a waste of money to "update" them again a few months later. 

Edited by Phil
  • Agree 1

Ok so one i was going to make the suggestion to add them in place of TC if Echo got yeeted to bad batch right. Because one all of Tc is dead but kix, Jesse and Rex. But i even mentioned it to Joah and he said wait and see how the new season goes but i know I left the server but still you didn't talk to me or Cronis, Omalic that i know of but if this would happen needs to wait i know there are models on the workshop and  had Gideon help on them and they look good but still wait mate for the new season to start so -1

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

52 minutes ago, [SR]KillJoy[SA] said:

Ok so one i was going to make the suggestion to add them in place of TC if Echo got yeeted to bad batch right. Because one all of Tc is dead but kix, Jesse and Rex. But i even mentioned it to Joah and he said wait and see how the new season goes but i know I left the server but still you didn't talk to me or Cronis, Omalic that i know of but if this would happen needs to wait i know there are models on the workshop and  had Gideon help on them and they look good but still wait mate for the new season to start so -1

Yeah i was hoping to yesterday, but thats when you told me you were resigning 

spacer.png

-1 due to this as I am speak as former TCC and former 501st member it would like another sub unit like as TC and would caused a lot of problems like no one would be active in the 332nd and what eclipse said as well. It would be a waste of space to add the 332nd-Storm

Edited by Stor
Need to be corrected
  • Management
Management

*sigh*

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk