[SWRP] RP_ANAXES: Taking Your Suggestions/Ideas

Hey guys Jimbo here, I am looking for things that players would like to have in my new map that's NEEDED or NICE TO HAVE!

Here are a list of things already in or is planned to be in the map:

3 Elevators/ 2 Staircases 

1st Level

1. Hangers
  2. 16 Regiment Rooms 
  3. Debrief
  4. Training Room / Spawn Room
  5. Medical Department
  6. Armory
  7. Reactor Room

2nd Level

1. Cantina (OOC Room)
  2. Mess Hall
  3. Citadel Room
  4. Sim Room
  5. Empty Medium Sized Room

3rd Level 

1. Brig (Prison)(8 Cells , Debrief , Spawn Room)
  2. High Command Offices (6 Rooms)
  3. Palpatines  Office
  4. ATC / Bridge
  5.  Overhead Windowed Outlook Rooms (SIM Room, Citadel, Hanger , Reactor Room)

Jedi Temple

1. Meditation Room
  2. Branch Bunk Rooms (10ish Rooms)
  3. High Council Chambers
  4. Sparing Rooms (4-6 Rooms)
  5. Jedi Hanger
  6. Holocron Room
  7. General Meeting Area
  8. Library
  9. Detainment Room
  10. Large Area for Training/Events/Meetings
  11. Trials Area (Crystal Cave type)

Outside

1. Normal Buildings Found in Fort Anaxes's front part of the base
  2. 3 Outposts
  3. Anaxes Type Forests
  4. Canyons
  5. Multi-Leveled Environment
  6. Flying 
  7. Possible Caves ( Because Why Not)

I know this community has Sith. A Sith Temple will not be included in the public release of the map . So I  will most likely be making you guys your own custom version with that included. So what are some things that are needed in a Sith Temple.

THESE ARE VERY EARLY ALPHA PHOTOS -THINGS WILL BE FIXED/FINISHED

vw7SGRs.jpg

u4Unok6.jpg

HEBzvtY.jpg

rHDQTxb.jpg

MdJLmYY.png

Edited by 122jimbo
  • Winner 4
  • Friendly 2

Hmm lets see a nice temple with bunks and different rooms for us to do trials would be nice. maybe have a second floor for lords and dark council even give chrome a throne room. add a decent area where like a burial ground where we can all rp and what not. give us differnt things to do and the sith should be cool with it also ask chrome . about this thing

Edited by Reaper

I'm curious as to if you can make one of the caves outside a crystal cave rather than inside the temple, so it would give younglings a chance to explore and find their crystal like in the series. 

Also i'm curious if you can have a water area (i know nothing about the planet or its scenery so, i'm unsure*

As for a suggestion, if youre able to mess with partial lighting, attach the generators to the lights or admin buttons. (If theres an admin room), as it would help ENG immersion alot more.

• Agree 6
8 minutes ago, Scribbles said:

As for a suggestion, if youre able to mess with partial lighting, attach the generators to the lights or admin buttons. (If theres an admin room), as it would help ENG immersion alot more.

PLEASE

The old venator map had something like this to a degree with alarms.   I legit want to see lights go out inside the base, gates stop working,  etc etc.   it would make gamemasters have more wiggle with ENGs 

Edited by Zensras
  • Agree 1

spacer.png
Every time I wander into an argument on the forums.

I really feel like this map is gonna combine the feelings of the venator and our current map on Endor. Looks dope. Would like to see lots of unique locations around the map, just to add some nice places to do trainings or even just to mess around. A pond/lake (assuming this planet has water), a cool spacious village, plenty of flat areas for potential staff additions like Charlie near where the jedi temple used to be, etc etc. Would also like to see some admin room changes for the map, like maybe rain or power outage and stuff, the lighting stuff that people mentioned above is also a good idea. 

Edited by [SR] Fyi [A]

hi.

Just a quick question, is the temple entrance at a teleporter off the planet or is it built into the map? (Look at Rishimoon for example.) If it is a teleporter, put it in a neutral place so that sith don't have to deal with the base to do raids.

• Agree 1
6 hours ago, Scribbles said:

I'm curious as to if you can make one of the caves outside a crystal cave rather than inside the temple, so it would give younglings a chance to explore and find their crystal like in the series. 

Also i'm curious if you can have a water area (i know nothing about the planet or its scenery so, i'm unsure*

Only if u make us (Temple Guards) go with those kiddos. 

Otherwise thats what i thought too. If its possible with that Cage i would love that

First and only Polish Director:pepeSheesh:

26 minutes ago, Scarecrow said:

You think we'd let those things wander off on their own

Well

Give me purple saber. 

And uhhh maybe? Your crazy. And Scribbles puts Ananas on his pizza sooo

🍍 🍕 

1 hour ago, Blaki said:

Well

Give me purple saber. 

And uhhh maybe? Your crazy. And Scribbles puts Ananas on his pizza sooo

🍍 🍕 

image0.jpg

HE DOES WHAT?

• Funny 1

52946061-6923-4AFC-AEBA-9E28ED2BA75D-5.g

for Sith temple, I would love if it could be more RP friendly to the outside. Perhaps if there was a market place that would have a teleport within it to lead to the Sith temple? I just think that the Sith area should be a very heavy RP zone, that everyone could have access too. I do have a question for you @122jimbo Will the map be mainly focused on the base or is there going to be an outside area to explore as well? But yea I just think the Sith area should be some place for everyone to go and talk too, with the temple itself secretly running the market. I just think that would be cool.

• Agree 2

Honestly like once the new clone wars season is released we can prob get more details of the base and the planet it is located on

“I’m not toxic, It’s just hard not to treat you like an idiot” ~ Logic

spacer.png

I really like this and am really hyped for it but some ideas for the sith temple would be to use the sith temples from kotor and swotor as a reference point four making the sith temple

Maybe using the same rooms and areas from the Jedi temple but remove the cells or majority of them into a torture chamber

Aswell having a front area for big training. briefings or just a big fight area for raids

Furthermore, it would be interesting to maybe have a dark nexus or something similar to that being a room filled with the dark side in which Sith could meditate in and focus their anger

Next, Another good idea would possibly have multiple entrances to the temple but only through force leap or another port if there is gonna be a special way to go into the temple

The dark council room and Dark Lord's throne could be a giant main area with multiple chairs and the Dark Lord facing the exit but also have small rooms  branch out in other directions whether it be the dark council chambers, Dark Lord's Chambers and maybe even a pit if someone needs to be during meetings

Finally, I think it would be great to add in random structures around the map whether it be a house or small abandoned village or caves and areas that could have a camp be put in there.

You may not read this post but as I said, I am really hyped by just seeing the screenshots of what is done already and hope to play on that map in the future 

Thanks, Jimbo

• Agree 1

If you could add some Crashed Vehicles Republic & Separatists that would be amazing, Out in the Forest area that it.

For when you add the sith temple or Teleporter to the temple, can you add in a small village area. Something to make it look like Civilians would be in the area.

Other then that. I saw some of the Base it looked AMAZING! For the Outposts can you make them look defendable, some barricades, possible a ray shielded perimeter door.

Also, Can you add in the Command Center area of the Main base add a few buttons, 1 could be an Alarm , 2nd could be red flashing lights throughout the base, (Not very bright, or fast with flashing) , 3rd could turn base light off & on (Simulate Generators going down.) (Make it so Training Room Lights are always on though, So it would not impede Training CCs.)

Also Thank You @122Jimbo Thank you for asking the Playerbase!

~G.A.R. Marshal Commander Shepherd

Edited by Qal
  • Agree 2
On 5/23/2019 at 11:12 PM, 122jimbo said:

Hey guys Jimbo here, I am looking for things that players would like to have in my new map that's NEEDED or NICE TO HAVE!

Here are a list of things already in or is planned to be in the map:

3 Elevators/ 2 Staircases 

1st Level

1. Hangers
  2. 16 Regiment Rooms 
  3. Debrief
  4. Training Room / Spawn Room
  5. Medical Department
  6. Armory
  7. Reactor Room

2nd Level

1. Cantina (OOC Room)
  2. Mess Hall
  3. Citadel Room
  4. Sim Room
  5. Empty Medium Sized Room

3rd Level 

1. Brig (Prison)(8 Cells , Debrief , Spawn Room)
  2. High Command Offices (6 Rooms)
  3. Palpatines  Office
  4. ATC / Bridge
  5.  Overhead Windowed Outlook Rooms (SIM Room, Citadel, Hanger , Reactor Room)

Jedi Temple

1. Meditation Room
  2. Branch Bunk Rooms (10ish Rooms)
  3. High Council Chambers
  4. Sparing Rooms (4-6 Rooms)
  5. Jedi Hanger
  6. Holocron Room
  7. General Meeting Area
  8. Library
  9. Detainment Room
  10. Large Area for Training/Events/Meetings
  11. Trials Area (Crystal Cave type)

Outside

1. Normal Buildings Found in Fort Anaxes's front part of the base
  2. 3 Outposts
  3. Anaxes Type Forests
  4. Canyons
  5. Multi-Leveled Environment
  6. Flying 
  7. Possible Caves ( Because Why Not)

I know this community has Sith. A Sith Temple will not be included in the public release of the map . So I  will most likely be making you guys your own custom version with that included. So what are some things that are needed in a Sith Temple.

THESE ARE VERY EARLY ALPHA PHOTOS -THINGS WILL BE FIXED/FINISHED

vw7SGRs.jpg

u4Unok6.jpg

HEBzvtY.jpg

rHDQTxb.jpg

ill just take a phat ass poster of you  and ill be happy ❤️  

Good work fellow Content Creator   

• Management
Management

DID I HEAR ELEVATORS

• Agree 1
  • Winner 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

Thanks everyone for their suggestions on what they would like to see in the map! Alot are very interesting and very doable. I will keep coming back to this thread for other suggestions so keep them coming. Here are some of the things I have added to the to do list. 

1. A Village
  2. Alarms Systems / More Interact able systems (Going to see if I can learn how to do the Generator going then the whole base goes off idea) 
  3. ELEVATOR MUSIC 
  4. Crash Site
  5. Crystal Cave in the Main part of the map

The outside of the map is getting alot more ambitious. As of right now I found a way to make it 25% bigger. That is if I have enough resources to do it.

There is a lot of other stuff I saw on this thread that I didn't mention that are either going to happen or are a possibility. Thanks keep them coming!

• Agree 1
  • Winner 2
  • Management
Management

ELEVATOR MUSIC OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG IM GOING TO PASS OUT

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

This is kinda ambitious, but.

Add a spaceport to the lower levels of Coruscant. This can add a lot of cool RP for Sith/Jedi as well as segue into a black market for RP reasons.

I understand this is a really ambitious idea, but if you have space to spare, this would be absolutely sick for RP shit.

• Winner 1

hi.

Add an alarm and central power system that can be used during events and an actual day and night cycle and if possible add a sith type brig for the sith theme rthat DHGS patrol and same for jedi in there temple and make sure the dark councils throne room remains 

Edited by justuscloud5

Add in Temple Guards statues in the Jedi Temple so look of me may scare those cunts that want to interrupt peace in temple. (That would be dope)

Also if it would be possible to have lights go out in temple as well. If u could do something like room of understanding like sith have but for jedi that youngling would enter before their trials that would be dope (if high council wants that). Anyways good job! Keep it up!

Edited by Blaki
  • Agree 1

31 minutes ago, justuscloud5 said:

Add an alarm and central power system that can be used during events and an actual day and night cycle and if possible add a sith type brig for the sith theme rthat DHGS patrol and same for jedi in there temple and make sure the dark councils throne room remains 

You can only have 1 arrest point in a server I don't think its possible to have a brig that sith go in.

• Agree 1

Ik this maybe late but maybe vents that can enter and exit the outposts for more stealth rp and more tactics for events. By that I mean troops can be at an outpost instead of the door just being the only thing to guard enemies can sneak in and plant explosives etc and have more opportunities. As well as say if an outpost is overrun instead of having to pray to God to run through fire to escape you can hold them off and evacuate people out through the vents. As well as assignations and shit could be done in more ways and add more rp for shit 

Edited by justuscloud5
14 hours ago, 122jimbo said:

I made a painting for the outside of the map! This is what I have planned.

MdJLmYY.png

My body is ready

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander 

On 5/28/2019 at 8:50 PM, Blaki said:

Add in Temple Guards statues in the Jedi Temple so look of me may scare those cunts that want to interrupt peace in temple. (That would be dope)

Also if it would be possible to have lights go out in temple as well. If u could do something like room of understanding like sith have but for jedi that youngling would enter before their trials that would be dope (if high council wants that). Anyways good job! Keep it up!

Over kill we could do that with props anyway if their is a prop for it and lights that turn on and off not worth it constantly having to Gaurd it from minges