Squee's Spec Reg App

Steam Name: [SR]AllMightySquee

RP Name: Battalion Commander Doom | Squee

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:58876278

Regiment you are applying for: Specialized Regimental 

Experience: So for experience, I may not have the most compared to some, but I have been on the server for 7 months now. Commander Doom for 5 months now. And in that time I have been through countless experiences from which I have grown as a person and as a leader.

Why should you be a Regimental Commander?: I think I should become the Specialized Regimental Commander, as stated above. I have been through numerous situations. Going through those situations has made me grow as a person and a leader
. I have made many decisions as Doom and some of them may have been wrong and a lot more worked out in the end some of them have yet to be seen but I believe they will work wonders. I plan on using this knowledge to help the other battalions if they need it. 

Do you understand the lore of your regiment?: Yes I do 

Availability: Everyday if I'm not at work and on the weekends if I'm not busy, but will make time, even if it's late but you can always reach me through discord.

Give a brief overview of your achievements on the server: Well, as far as achievements go I’ll list them here:

I was just an Admin on the server before I had to resign due to work-related issues but that has passed.

Commander Doom for 2 terms. In the time I spent as Doom I helped revive the Battalion and helped form it into what it is today. I helped pave the way for a new and great Doom’s Unit and I plan on using that knowledge to help the other battalions out as much as I can.

I know that isn't much compared to some, but that doesn’t include personal achievements.

Do you have a microphone?: Yes, I do

Where do you want your regiment to be at the end of your term?:
Well, I want the regiment to be in a place where they work great alone, but better together. Since I do know that each battalion has its own job, they specialize in and each does great in that aspect. But I want each battalion to work together to better accomplish their jobs on and off the battlefield. I also want the battalion to enforce a more active role play. Also, I want the battalions to have and maintain an average retention rate of 50-55% (maybe even higher) of new recruits 

How do you plan on improving relations within your regiment?:
Weekly or Bi-weekly Meeting with CMD+ or highest ranking officer on at the time (if everyone is ok with that). Meetings will be aimed at how to improve relations, training, and any other relevant information. Create events (going to need to talk to some gamemasters and what not to help get this set up) and training in which the battalions will work together. I want any members of the Battalions to able to come to me with any problem they may have even if it is big or small regardless of rank. I will be open to talking to anyone about anything also I plan on popping into the channels and talking with everyone every day if I can.

Do you understand that if you go inactive you will be removed from your position?: Yes, I understand

Do you understand that your position has a two-month term limit and you must reapply after two months to maintain your regimental commander rank?: Yes, I understand

+1 squee I could sit here all day talking about how much you care, and how dedicated you are but I’m just gonna leave it at you kiss dogs.

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

-1 Squee your a great guy and I love you man but all the stuff I have heard that has happened IN Dooms Unit doesnt let me trust what would happen. From the recent officers I have heard mass promoting and payments to stay on the battalion and a recent mass migration out of DU doesnt let me trust what would happen as Spec Reg. Nothing against you but its from what I've seen and heard 

2 minutes ago, justuscloud5 said:

-1 Squee your a great guy and I love you man but all the stuff I have heard that has happened IN Dooms Unit doesnt let me trust what would happen. From the recent officers I have heard mass promoting and payments to stay on the battalion and a recent mass migration out of DU doesnt let me trust what would happen as Spec Reg. Nothing against you but its from what I've seen and heard 

@AllMightySqueeThis is quite alarming, mind speaking on this issue if you’d like?

Squee from what I've heard and seen you rushed junior NCOS to 2ndLt or higher and have allowed people to walk all over you as commander not allowing you to make your own decisions and that would severely hurt you as High Command, as well as I have heard of literal bribes your high command has given people but that may just be a rumor 

Edit: I'm changing this to neutral because of recent events with those who told me some info

Edited by justuscloud5
I got fucking lied to

"Needed to be done" is quite the statement... I believe the whole situation would've been fixed if you had been a little less selfish regarding your positions and actually tried to work on all the issues brought up to you by people that had a long history of experience regarding matters similar to these. 

Everyone that left DU had a reason, they weren't forced to do so, they weren't brainwashed, when they saw those blacklists of people that where active every day working their asses off to get Doom's Unit back on it's feet in order for you to get the credit for "Turning Doom's Unit around" or "Fixing Doom's Unit", those members left because of the lack on discernment those blacklists expressed.

All the members that where blacklisted dedicated more than they probably should to see Doom's Unit be great once again, most of them wasted countless hours trying to get you to simply acknowledge them as good people, that they where trying to move on from the whole shitty situation that we found ourselves in on February, and for the most part it seemed we had it under control, we had all the drama solved, but I'd guess not, one day we are talking 1 to 1 with you, explaining everything we had in favour and against your terms as Doom and in the other you are handing out blacklists as if those conversations where simply traps to get us to open up just to give you shallow reasons to get rid of us, the only thing I can actually think that needs to be done, if you allow me to give my humble opinion, is for you to simply think on your own instead of relying on others to tell you what to do, or simply letting them change your mind because of their power. 

Altough I belive you are a good person, the ones influencing you drove me to the conclusion that you are not a good fit for this position.

Edited by Oreos
  • Disagree 1
  • Winner 1

-1 I know your going to say you -1 because I was blacklisted but that's not why you made it so I was not welcomed anywhere on the server take everything I worked on and made sure it was burned down I never give PT in Dooms unit because I feared of everyone power playing 

I have left the server but I needed to say this 

26 minutes ago, [SR] Clank [NA] said:

Honestly going to have to -1 this. I really don't see you on often, and the whole paying people to join is a bit absurd

3 hours ago, Tyzen said:

-1 didn't really see you even play on doom tbh and as well you had to be yelled at to get active to help your battalion so i really don't think you would be a good spec reg

This sums up my opinion. -1

"We'll get it done, Colonel. Six out."

Just now, APPLE said:

+ fucking 1, this man is a great BCMD, i dont know why all these people are salty but i dont fucking care. squee is a great guy no matter what people say.

basically what my +1 was going to say 

giphy.gif

Ex. 332nd Commander Vaughn

Ok, listen I left DU/Server around two months ago mainly because i was sick of drama and i was sick of starting it and everything, but I also didn't like the way Squee was running the battalion with a certain XO. *i've been here and there the last couple weeks* I was an asshole back then *still am pretty much but i feel like i'm improving with time* but now that i've talked to Squee about stuff I see it this way. Squee has been trying his best to get on, he has work with really weird hours. With the "paying people to join or stay" or whatever you guys are saying, the Trooper of the Week  has been a thing for a while and that was when people are doing good in the battalion and are working hard, they get payed like 100K for doing good work. With the recruitment thing they've been doing the payments for recruits like 30K like every recruit for a while now too. The people who he has been promoting actually deserve the promotions, they've been doing work, they're doing hard work and they've proven themselves to actually be an officer or a higher rank when they were a junior nco. With two of the people he blacklisted, they have been given a couple chances already and they were still being rude and not changing the way they were acting. He gave them chances and they didn't change so he was sick of it, and since he gave them warnings before and they haven't changed something had to happen. With the other two I don't really know what happened but they were problems in their own ways. The people who left after the blacklists i don't really know. Squee has given a lot of chances to people, he's even said himself that he's "too nice" when it comes to him bcmd and with giving people chances about things, with the blacklists he's sick of drama so he did something "that needed to be done". I'm not trying to start anything but I just want to say that Squee is trying his best with everything at the moment so give him a chance with this. He knows when to put his foot down, he usually puts his foot down before anything bad happens, and if anything bad does happen he's usually the one who gets things to settle down. +1 squee hope everything goes well.

Edited by Apexx
  • Winner 1
1 hour ago, Apexx said:

Ok, listen I left DU/Server around two months ago mainly because i was sick of drama and i was sick of starting it and everything, but I also didn't like the way Squee was running the battalion with a certain XO. *i've been here and there the last couple weeks* I was an asshole back then *still am pretty much but i feel like i'm improving with time* but now that i've talked to Squee about stuff I see it this way. Squee has been trying his best to get on, he has work with really weird hours. With the "paying people to join or stay" or whatever you guys are saying, the Trooper of the Week  has been a thing for a while and that was when people are doing good in the battalion and are working hard, they get payed like 100K for doing good work. With the recruitment thing they've been doing the payments for recruits like 30K like every recruit for a while now too. The people who he has been promoting actually deserve the promotions, they've been doing work, they're doing hard work and they've proven themselves to actually be an officer or a higher rank when they were a junior nco. With two of the people he blacklisted, they have been given a couple chances already and they were still being rude and not changing the way they were acting. He gave them chances and they didn't change so he was sick of it, and since he gave them warnings before and they haven't changed something had to happen. With the other two I don't really know what happened but they were problems in their own ways. The people who left after the blacklists i don't really know. Squee has given a lot of chances to people, he's even said himself that he's "too nice" when it comes to him bcmd and with giving people chances about things, with the blacklists he's sick of drama so he did something "that needed to be done". I'm not trying to start anything but I just want to say that Squee is trying his best with everything at the moment so give him a chance with this. He knows when to put his foot down, he usually puts his foot down before anything bad happens, and if anything bad does happen he's usually the one who gets things to settle down. +1 squee hope everything goes well.

REDACTED If you have any questions about this come to pms and I'l explain it 

Edited by Bruiser
Just now, Bruiser said:

Apexx hea not just paying trooper of the week his Ncos and officers have told me that hes laying people to be branch leads or other spots.

I haven't heard any of that from any of his high command or squee himself, i haven't talked to the officers that much really but if i hear about it i would like to see proof then.

All yall involved need to chill the fuck out, get into teamspeak with some neutral parties, and talk it out.

For the love of GOD we all used to be friends in this battalion together. Fuck ill stay up late to mediate a discussion if you want too, but this shit doesnt just hurt DU, but it hurts the community.

Edited by [SR] Varius [NA]
1 minute ago, Bruiser said:

Apexx hea not just paying trooper of the week his Ncos and officers have told me that hes laying people to be branch leads or other spots.

+1. No one has ever been payed to be a a Branch Lead, Branch Officer or even be in a Branch. We have never been payed for joining anything.

Current: Deviant

Former: ITD 21stKU Commander Paladin, TRO | Alpha-66 Captain Muzzle, Wolfpack Commander Warthog/BCMD WolffeParjai SUPO 1stLT Four, Doom's Unit ARFL Commander Cloves, Spec Ops Captain ARFL Paladin, 41stEC HVYL Buzz, TRM, 2x HA

19 minutes ago, Bruiser said:

Not to mention it seems a bit strange  that you have blacklisted or demoted people in the past that you deemed a threat for the positon of doom. I just see to many bad things in you or you have done that an spec reg shouldnt have. I like you squee man your a good guy I just dont think your fit for the spot.

I also haven't heard him or seen him demote/blacklist people like that before. He only demotes or removes people he seems that are starting drama, don't deserve a certain position, or are slacking and not doing the work during that position.

Banned

+1 good luck ignore the rumors

Sanchez trembles at the mention of my name.

+1 There are things that happened in Dooms Unit recently and most people have not seen everything. The paying troopers for recruitment DU has recruiter of the week and trooper of the week that have a payout depending on how many people you recruit. Different people in the battalion will sometimes offer incentives for doing something Cornwell has one in Intel right now for Tracker of the week. This is there choice as it is their money. Squee has not offered any incentives. 

The recent blacklists have some people confused and think squee is trying to powerplay. Everyone who was blacklisted there was a reason. There was proof. There were people who left the battalion because they knew the people involved. 

as to Squee's activity heck if I know I resigned from server side last September. 

I think Squee Will do a good job as Spec Reg because he is able to do what needs to be done. 

-Current Doom's Unit ITD, Former Doom's Unit Executive Officer Mercy

• Winner 1
  • Retired Founder

I was planning on staying out of the SPEC REG position applications,  but then I saw this...

1 hour ago, Oreos said:

"Needed to be done" is quite the statement... I believe the whole situation would've been fixed if you had been a little less selfish regarding your positions and actually tried to work on all the issues brought up to you by people that had a long history of experience regarding matters similar to these. 

Everyone that left DU had a reason, they weren't forced to do so, they weren't brainwashed, when they saw those blacklists of people that where active every day working their asses off to get Doom's Unit back on it's feet in order for you to get the credit for "Turning Doom's Unit around" or "Fixing Doom's Unit", those members left because of the lack on discernment those blacklists expressed.

All the members that where blacklisted dedicated more than they probably should to see Doom's Unit be great once again, most of them wasted countless hours trying to get you to simply acknowledge them as good people, that they where trying to move on from the whole shitty situation that we found ourselves in on February, and for the most part it seemed we had it under control, we had all the drama solved, but I'd guess not, one day we are talking 1 to 1 with you, explaining everything we had in favour and against your terms as Doom and in the other you are handing out blacklists as if those conversations where simply traps to get us to open up just to give you shallow reasons to get rid of us, the only thing I can actually think that needs to be done, if you allow me to give my humble opinion, is for you to simply think on your own instead of relying on others to tell you what to do, or simply letting them change your mind because of their power. 

Altough I belive you are a good person, the ones influencing you drove me to the conclusion that you are not a good fit for this position.

I would like to point out that I had spoken to you and countless other people that were involved in this situation multiple times and had told all of you to stop doing stuff behind Doom's back and to work with/through him to help the battalion, rather than working on your own and not telling him things until you've finished them. I was also told that most of the officers in the battalion told you all the same thing.

I love how in this post you say that Squee didn't make any of his own decisions when you weren't even in the channels when the decisions you're talking about were made? I can tell you for a fact that Squee made these decisions himself, after consulting, as you put it,  "People that had a long history of experience regarding matters similar to these". These people being myself (3 and a half years of experience in CWRP.) and other members of high command, who have gone through a lot more shit than you can even comprehend.

I knew you'd -1 Squee as you have always had an issue with him because he was Doom and doing things that didn't happen when you were high up in Dooms Unit, and things that weren't checked with you or other previous Battalion "legends'. But as I've told you before, you are no longer Dooms Unit High Command and as Chambers himself told you, you're causing more issues than you're fixing. Unlike Cornwell, you stuck to your insubordinate ways and continued to cause issues.

You have an issue with thinking you have more power than a BCMD because you're a past member of battalion leadership, you continuously acted like a child towards the battalion high command, and when asked what you had done for the battalion, you told us all that all you had done was tryouts.

I've also been made aware that you have RECENTLY, attempted to get the battalion removed from the server saying that "The battalion cannot be saved". That's just petty.

I hope this sheds some light on a lot of the -1's that Squee has received for this Drama that all happened.

Edited by Forseen
  • Agree 1
  • Winner 3

Neutral, leaning towards +1.  Now I have a question for you.  What plans do you have in order to achieve your goals as Spec Reg Commander?  I'm not fond of you and you the same of me, think of me as an undecided voter.  

People Who Put Their Former Ranks In Their Signature Are Idiots!

spacer.png
Community Liaison - Discord Boo Radley#2719

Feel free to message me if you're having any issues!

First of all, I'm gonna get this out of the way +1 squee has done an amazing job as doom since I've joined the server. he was one of the first people I met when I joined and was the one who has helped me become the young man that I have become today. 

Looking at all of the people who have come and stated many different things on this application interests me. I would like to address some of the things that have been stated. 

4 hours ago, justuscloud5 said:

2 hours ago, justuscloud5 said:

Squee from what I've heard and seen you rushed junior NCOS to 2ndLt or higher and have allowed people to walk all over you as commander not allowing you to make your own decisions and that would severely hurt you as High Command, as well as I have heard of literal bribes your high command has given people but that may just be a rumor 

There have been no mass promotions, people have been promoted because they were working their ass off in the battalion. They were active in game and recruiting, and doing intel and killing it there. NO ONE and I MEAN NO ONE has EVER and I mean EVER been paid to stay in DU if people have said that they are lying. No one was rushed from junior NCO to 2ndLT, Cloves was a CSM for I believe 2 months, and Ret was moved to 1SG for WO before he left, however, Skitz was moved to 2ndLT because he was in the battalion beforehand and left and came back and had been doing great fucking work with MED and Intel. 

The fact that you think people have "walked all over you as commander" is completely false and wrong and disrespectful. Squee makes his own decessions he consults Synyster and me and asks for our opinion and takes it under consideration. 
These quote on quote "literal bribes your high command has given" there have only been two official battalion things that squee pays for Trooper of the Week and Recruiter of the week. However I alone offer 15k per recruit as well, there is nothing wrong with that and other battalions do it as well. There has never been any money give to anyone who got an officer spot or branch lead. That is absurd and stupid and simple minded that you can believe the rumors of people who have been removed. 

2 hours ago, Amon said:

-1 I know your going to say you -1 because I was blacklisted but that's not why you made it so I was not welcomed anywhere on the server take everything I worked on and made sure it was burned down I never give PT in Dooms unit because I feared of everyone power playing 

I have left the server but I needed to say this 

Amon, You were the reason we had to rework Jedi rank equivalent in DU. You were rude to others and myself especially. Telling people to shut the fuck up and things of that nature and being generally abrasive to others as well. You overstepped your role as a Jedi in the battalion multiple times and were apart of the group with the name "Green Insurgency" that should say enough right there. 

2 hours ago, [SR] Clank [NA] said:

Honestly going to have to -1 this. I really don't see you on often, and the whole paying people to join is a bit absurd

I'm gonna put this simply. 

1. Who are you I have never seen you on the server?

2. If the activity is the problem think about it this way. Squee works odd hours and gets on when he can if he doesn't work then he can't play at all. 

I am simply going to end my posts here, squee has done an amazing job bringing back the battalion from a bad state and has worked his ass off to get it to this point along with the others in high command. In the month of March DU had 60 recruits which seem good to me with a unit that is in only one episode fo the TV show. The retention rate of that month was around 44% also very good(28 stayed), that includes people leaving for other reasons. Squee has done a fantastic job with the battalion don't let a few bad apples who have a grudge against myself and squee, look at the actions that he has taken as commander and the improvements that he has made. 

• Winner 2
  • Friendly 2

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

Hey Ive Changed my mind. Im done association with the Drama and Snookie. I'm trying to own up to my mistakes and apologizing to you guys. Im fully in the wrong for ALL of the things I did. I might as well just make a post about this But right now this is resulting this issue. About the paying for things. I was wrongly informed and I spread the lies that DU pays people for Spots. May this go out to all the people who believe that this happend . If you have any questions feel free to pm me about it. @justuscloud5 @Kronos Jones @Apexx 

Edited by Bruiser
  • Disagree 2
9 minutes ago, Bruiser said:

Hey Ive Changed my mind. Im done association with the Drama and Snookie. I'm trying to own up to my mistakes and apologizing to you guys. Im fully in the wrong for ALL of the things I did. I might as well just make a post about this But right now this is resulting this issue. About the paying for things. I was wrongly informed and I spread the lies that DU pays people for Spots. May this go out to all the people who believe that this happend . If you have any questions feel free to pm me about it. @justuscloud5 @Kronos Jones @Apexx 

This is not the place for that.

GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

1 hour ago, [SR]Dennis[SA] said:

1. Who are you I have never seen you on the server?

2. If the activity is the problem think about it this way. Squee works odd hours and gets on when he can if he doesn't work then he can't play at all. 

my IGN is TR 104th BotL Master Targeev. I'm on basically every single day for 5+ hours a day

I mean, from what other people have said, he had to get yelled at to be active.

Just now, [SR] Clank [NA] said:

my IGN is TR 104th BotL Master Targeev. I'm on basically every single day for 5+ hours a day

I mean, from what other people have said, he had to get yelled at to be active.

He works during the days he usually is on from 10pm est ish to like 3 in the morning, when he’s not working he’s on all the time

Just now, Kronos Jones said:

He works during the days he usually is on from 10pm est ish to like 3 in the morning, when he’s not working he’s on all the time

Was unaware of that. My bad. Thought he just wasn't that active,

okay so for starters i'm not +1ing or -1ing, i resigned from the server because i was tried of all the drama, proof in point, ALL of this shit

so allow me to clear the air here, i'm a former DU officer, i resigned but was blacklisted because a noobie mistook my words of prediction as recruitment, i'll even share the whole damn conversation

1st. Squee does work odd hours, his activity sometimes isn't the best but before work and after work he's always on discord and sometimes even teamspeak, hell there have been times when drama has erupted in the battalion and he's logged in from his phone just to shut everyone up

2nd and i can tell you this from first hand experience, the XO and senior officers are usually the ones playing battalion commander when squee is not around, some of them even abuse their power as far as deleting messages instantly AFTER they've given a single warning and erased entire conversation leaving no evidence a conversation was had in the first place, in my opinion that is wrong, the conversation should be left alone for all to see so they know what is going on because 90% of the time when the conversation is deleted the drama just comes back later and the process is repeated

3rd and this has been a hot topic apparently, paying people, yes dennis offers his own money for recruits, there is also a trooper of the week which is often the recruiter of the week, sometimes though it's the intel hotshot who outshines everyone else, yes i am talking about ret, now at one point there was talk of offering money rewards for people who worked their way up to branch officers and leads, no idea if that ever became a thing though, i was already happy in ARF and wasn't about to leave for some petty cash i could make in a night AFKing while at work

4th this kind of goes back to 2, while squee does work odd hours and the senior officers do play BCMD there are times when it's taken a little too extreme to the point it is borderline power abuse, now i'll go ahead and explain, borderline is because when i was blacklisted it was a senior officer who did it, not squee, not high command a senior officer playing god

now then, i am NOT +1ing or -1ing, i'm more the fill in the blank person for everyone whom does not have all the answers, and now for the conversation that was had

now you can say the end is unnecessary but here is the simple truth, DU blacklisted 4 people for reasons that made almost no sense in my mind, i had decided to resign from the battalion because those reasons didn't make sense and i knew if i made too many waves i would be next, so i took the only logical step in my path, follow the outcasts because that's where i always fit in best, after i resigned and i saw how many people were leaving one right after the other because these 4 veterans got kicked out of their battalion i didn't see any redemption whatsoever, at this point though, i don't know what's going on with doom's unit, nor do i care, since leaving the server my stress levels have gone down 10 fold, now you could be saying "yeah i know that feeling" or "yeah right RL is too stressful" and i would say you're both right, yes RL is stressful but when you take it day by day and don't let the random drama of others bring you down your own day is that much more enjoyable because you're not burdened with other peoples bullshit

The Doomie Doom started a call.Last Saturday at 3:47 PM

The Doomie DoomLast Saturday at 3:48 PM

acer you there?

Ghost929Last Saturday at 3:48 PM

I am.

okay so good news

What would that news be?

if you want to join 327th you can

BUT

because of the whole DU, 501st hopping you have a small blacklist period to prevent more battalion hopping

Ghost929Last Saturday at 3:49 PM

I'm sorry. But I'm not interested in that offer.

The Doomie DoomLast Saturday at 3:49 PM

now my advice, wait it out, you can still be on the server you just have to be a clone trooper

?

I'm staying in DU.

The Doomie DoomLast Saturday at 3:51 PM

okay, but DU is on a downhill slide, they took a heavy hit in numbers and they may say "we'll recover" but the fact that they're recruiting known server minges like donut isn't going to reflect too good on them and it's going to speed up their eventual demise

Ghost929Last Saturday at 3:51 PM

I'm not going to let DU die.

The Doomie DoomLast Saturday at 3:52 PM

look you can say you're not going ot let it happen but here's the simple truth, it's not up to us as players, it's up to the server owner who sees everything going on and the fact that they're losing numbers hand over fist because of 4 blacklisted people

SO was recycled due to inactivity which caused them to lose some numbers, 327th numbers are soaring thanks to the DU members joining, DU is the only battalion left for the chopping block when 187th arrives

Ghost929Last Saturday at 3:55 PM

Please take this elsewhere. I've already told you I'm not interested.

now this is a direct copy and paste from discord from a Private Acer, he is/was new to the server itself, he didn't know much, he left DU to join 501st, rejoined DU 15 minutes later (thanks to haley/asohka for checking on that info), then the 4 blacklists happened, he then tried to rejoin 501st, he did get the 7 day blacklist from all battalions, he then left the server, so haley made it a perma blacklist unaware until later informed that a perma is only for AOS when you leave the server due to leaving to avoid punishment, this conversation was my updating acer that his original perma blacklist was only 7 days, now i want you to think about something, go ahead and bring out your spock side (if you don't know who spock is, you're not a nerd and need to go watch star trek, then you can call yourself a nerd and join the herd) anyways bring out the spock side and think about this logically from acers perspective, you just left DU, you joined 501st, you rejoined DU only to leave later and retry 501st, you realize your mistake and decide to stay DU, now if you haven't come to the conclusion that i did allow me to go ahead and explain, that isn't someone who is sure of where their place is, that is someone confused as hell and looking for a place they fit in, and THAT is the true definition of an outcast, someone looking for someone(s) to accept them as they are

now in closing, i bid thee all a good night, and a very good reading experience ^_^
14 minutes ago, TheDoomieDoom said:

okay so for starters i'm not +1ing or -1ing, i resigned from the server because i was tried of all the drama, proof in point, ALL of this shit

so allow me to clear the air here, i'm a former DU officer, i resigned but was blacklisted because a noobie mistook my words of prediction as recruitment, i'll even share the whole damn conversation

1st. Squee does work odd hours, his activity sometimes isn't the best but before work and after work he's always on discord and sometimes even teamspeak, hell there have been times when drama has erupted in the battalion and he's logged in from his phone just to shut everyone up

2nd and i can tell you this from first hand experience, the XO and senior officers are usually the ones playing battalion commander when squee is not around, some of them even abuse their power as far as deleting messages instantly AFTER they've given a single warning and erased entire conversation leaving no evidence a conversation was had in the first place, in my opinion that is wrong, the conversation should be left alone for all to see so they know what is going on because 90% of the time when the conversation is deleted the drama just comes back later and the process is repeated

3rd and this has been a hot topic apparently, paying people, yes dennis offers his own money for recruits, there is also a trooper of the week which is often the recruiter of the week, sometimes though it's the intel hotshot who outshines everyone else, yes i am talking about ret, now at one point there was talk of offering money rewards for people who worked their way up to branch officers and leads, no idea if that ever became a thing though, i was already happy in ARF and wasn't about to leave for some petty cash i could make in a night AFKing while at work

4th this kind of goes back to 2, while squee does work odd hours and the senior officers do play BCMD there are times when it's taken a little too extreme to the point it is borderline power abuse, now i'll go ahead and explain, borderline is because when i was blacklisted it was a senior officer who did it, not squee, not high command a senior officer playing god

now then, i am NOT +1ing or -1ing, i'm more the fill in the blank person for everyone whom does not have all the answers, and now for the conversation that was had

now you can say the end is unnecessary but here is the simple truth, DU blacklisted 4 people for reasons that made almost no sense in my mind, i had decided to resign from the battalion because those reasons didn't make sense and i knew if i made too many waves i would be next, so i took the only logical step in my path, follow the outcasts because that's where i always fit in best, after i resigned and i saw how many people were leaving one right after the other because these 4 veterans got kicked out of their battalion i didn't see any redemption whatsoever, at this point though, i don't know what's going on with doom's unit, nor do i care, since leaving the server my stress levels have gone down 10 fold, now you could be saying "yeah i know that feeling" or "yeah right RL is too stressful" and i would say you're both right, yes RL is stressful but when you take it day by day and don't let the random drama of others bring you down your own day is that much more enjoyable because you're not burdened with other peoples bullshit

The Doomie Doom started a call.Last Saturday at 3:47 PM

acer you there?

I am.

okay so good news

What would that news be?

if you want to join 327th you can

BUT

because of the whole DU, 501st hopping you have a small blacklist period to prevent more battalion hopping

I'm sorry. But I'm not interested in that offer.

The Doomie DoomLast Saturday at 3:49 PM

now my advice, wait it out, you can still be on the server you just have to be a clone trooper

?

I'm staying in DU.

The Doomie DoomLast Saturday at 3:51 PM

okay, but DU is on a downhill slide, they took a heavy hit in numbers and they may say "we'll recover" but the fact that they're recruiting known server minges like donut isn't going to reflect too good on them and it's going to speed up their eventual demise

Ghost929Last Saturday at 3:51 PM

I'm not going to let DU die.

The Doomie DoomLast Saturday at 3:52 PM

look you can say you're not going ot let it happen but here's the simple truth, it's not up to us as players, it's up to the server owner who sees everything going on and the fact that they're losing numbers hand over fist because of 4 blacklisted people

SO was recycled due to inactivity which caused them to lose some numbers, 327th numbers are soaring thanks to the DU members joining, DU is the only battalion left for the chopping block when 187th arrives

Ghost929Last Saturday at 3:55 PM

Please take this elsewhere. I've already told you I'm not interested.

now this is a direct copy and paste from discord from a Private Acer, he is/was new to the server itself, he didn't know much, he left DU to join 501st, rejoined DU 15 minutes later (thanks to haley/asohka for checking on that info), then the 4 blacklists happened, he then tried to rejoin 501st, he did get the 7 day blacklist from all battalions, he then left the server, so haley made it a perma blacklist unaware until later informed that a perma is only for AOS when you leave the server due to leaving to avoid punishment, this conversation was my updating acer that his original perma blacklist was only 7 days, now i want you to think about something, go ahead and bring out your spock side (if you don't know who spock is, you're not a nerd and need to go watch star trek, then you can call yourself a nerd and join the herd) anyways bring out the spock side and think about this logically from acers perspective, you just left DU, you joined 501st, you rejoined DU only to leave later and retry 501st, you realize your mistake and decide to stay DU, now if you haven't come to the conclusion that i did allow me to go ahead and explain, that isn't someone who is sure of where their place is, that is someone confused as hell and looking for a place they fit in, and THAT is the true definition of an outcast, someone looking for someone(s) to accept them as they are

now in closing, i bid thee all a good night, and a very good reading experience ^_^

Doomie in the end we shouldnt hate man, its all in the past? who cares?  where just here to have fun and chill the DU drama is over and we should have the Initiative to keep it that way man. Just go with the flow

I’m going neutral. Squee is a great BCMD but his activity needs to moved up. 

Edited by Elijah

Current:  Retried

Past: 2Del, x10Boomer, x3Anakin , x2Eeth Koth, Lumi, Quinlan, Adi, x2Kit Fisto, Shaak Ti, 501st CMD, 91st CMD, Kano, Hawk, 2xAppo

Alright.

Squee is a mature and helpful guy. 

I worked with him as DU jedi and didn't have any problems with him. 

I am in DU discord and i can see threw that how much time and interest he puts into his work. 

With that being said so I personally think that Squee deserves that position. 

+1

• Agree 1

First and only Polish Director:pepeSheesh:

8 hours ago, TheDoomieDoom said:

is because when i was blacklisted it was a senior officer who did it, not squee, not high command a senior officer playing god

It was a commander who did it. Also the discord messages being deleted are by me, because they break rules and that’s my job, we always keep two copies of the deleted messages in a google form and in discord. Thank you 

+1 My friend you are literally the reason why i'm still on the server and kicking in the 104th today. You show me guidance when i have no one else to go to and have helped me through the toughest of times. I think that you would make an amazing spec reg and i wish you the best of luck! 🍇 :)

• Management

So the only things that I see that are getting him -1s are his activity and that a few bad people got into the Battalion and caused some problems?

Okay wtf. I mean first off High Command doesn’t need to be too active in game. That got other jobs to handle and I see him quite a bit even if it is late at night for me at least he’s online attempting to be as active as possible even when there isn’t a lot of people to see him. That’s not his fault. 

Also. No Battalion can say that a few bad apples has joined their Battalion and started shit inside of once they got stuff etc. SOBDE gets a few bad apples here and there and we have some pretty long and hard Tryouts and they get through it. No one can stop people from doing stupid shit and if you -1 him bc 4 or so people did stupid shit then you have problems. I think he handled those said people perfectly.

+1

Squee I think you have been doing a good job with DU. There is no reason why you shouldn’t get a shot at Regimental. Good luck

• Winner 2
  • Friendly 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

Bruh.

Squee no matter whats happened with DU, I've always thought you've been a good Doom and a great leader and person to look up to from people within DU and people outside of it. Now, Problems happen in every battalion, people aren't perfect but DU is still here and so are you, Now I'd say bump your activity up a bit. That's the only problem I have, But I believe you deserve a shot for SPEC Reg. No matter what you didn't give up on DU and attempted to better it as a whole. So this is a big fat.  +1

Some dude that's been in SO BDE more times than he can count.

I'm not even going to read all that REDACTED info above. I know you for you the player. I know you have been dedicated to DU ever since I have known you. Every battalion is going to have drama and we get over it. Look at what happened with SO. You are a good player, leader, and friend. For that I give you a +1. Not everyone is perfect, well except for me lol, but I know you will do the job of Spec Reg and do it right. Good luck. 

• Winner 1

Current: Destiny 2 Sherpa Human Hunter Awoken Warlock Exo Titan 
Former: Blackout, Jet, COE x2

+1 when I was in DU for a short time. Squee was literally THE ONLY ONE to actually want to reform the battalion and strive to make it better. And for a short time after he did. But the lack of recruits to the server took a huge hit on not just DU but the entire server. He temporarily revived DU with good numbers and good leadership like Trix, and previous CMD and Carter advising him. You say he can’t form his own decisions, he can and has. The short time I spent under him was fantastic. He is a great leader during combat and cares about the people under him. 

• Agree 1

Unfortunately, I haven't really talk to or met Squee. So I'm going off what i've seen from his work with DU from and outsiders perspective. Which is making me debate whether I should even comment on the app itself. However, I'm not quite sure what happened in DU and quite frankly I don't care. All I know is that a handful of people were blacklisted and then a few others left the battalion. They way I see it, Squee is BCMD of DU he can do what he pleases as long as it doesn't break any server rules. The people who left DU after the blacklist, left on their own accord. Agreed, It doesn't look too good for a lot of people to leave the battalion and some of the stuff I've read in this particular post is alarming. But I haven't heard Squee's side so I can't confidently comment on that particular issue and I won't use it in my decision whether to +1, -1 or neutral the app. 

However, the app itself is lacking. It hardly looks like you put in the effort to write it out. Which makes me think, do you have the effort to be a SPEC REG? You say you've been Commander Doom for 5 months and you have learnt a lot for you time as a BCMD, but you don't give any examples and you don't say what you've learnt or what obstacles you've had to tackle that has lead you to learn from the outcomes of your actions. This lack of effort itself is leading me to -1 the app, but in all honestly thats a little harsh. 

For now i'm going to NEUTRAL this app until more effort is put into its creation. 

• Friendly 1