and what if we dont know the ranks

I would be concerned that ur a Ha and dont know em :^) and in sobde

Edited by woeny23
  • Agree 3
  • Coordinator
Coordinator
7 hours ago, Bruno said:

BRUH im MRP

Bruno you used to be scorch way back when under punda i wanna say and ur current sobde id still be concerned ❤️

• Friendly 1
  • Coordinator
Coordinator
37 minutes ago, Bbstine said:

no he wasnt

that was fucking flynn bro

Bro listen there was like 10 scorch during pundas time he was under whoever tf the next boss was then theres been to many to remember

stick to worrying about being fixer x4 :^) ❤️ 

• Coordinator
Coordinator
9 minutes ago, Pythin said:

Okay let’s stop the drama boys

keep it civil

Its just memes 

11 minutes ago, [SR] Clank said:

I agree. Go up one just sounds stupid. Unless they're enlisted, then its understandable. 

Thats the only time i ever do it..If theres a bunch of enlisted on im not naming each ones name and rank..but anything NCO+ i do the ranks

10 hours ago, Fizzik said:

Slight rant, but, can we please stop with the "go up 1" shit in debrief? It's so lazy. If you're gonna promote someone, give them the respect of telling them the rank they're going to. Like come on. I lose brain cells each time I hear it.

So I can’t say that when I have a dumbass I can’t say Go Up one. Well in that case Logic should be a fuckin SFC

Former: Liaison

I don't think I've ever promoted anyone without a reason tbf, it really helps boost morale especially new players.

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander 

11 hours ago, Fizzik said:

Slight rant, but, can we please stop with the "go up 1" shit in debrief? It's so lazy. If you're gonna promote someone, give them the respect of telling them the rank they're going to. Like come on. I lose brain cells each time I hear it.

i have a rant ... WAWRFRAME!

"I'm stripping you of the rank of X"

Therefor a public demotion, they are now a CT/Battalion PVT due to the stripping of their rank.

"And promotion you to the rank of Y"

Just promoted a person from PVT to Y.

It always made me curious how all the people that say this never realized what they were actually saying, they just follow what everyone else does.

Speeches make it immersive and show how personal the promotion is by the promoter to the promotee. You did good, you're being promoted. A speech is being made about you by your Commander, he is proud. Be proud. Congratulations.