Grums Recon Regimental Commander application

Grum

Steam Name:

[SR] Grum

RP Name:

91st Battalion Commander Neyo (Term ends 2/13/19 so name will also be 91st ARC COL Grum)

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:66247360

Regiment you are applying for:

Recon 

Experience:

Current TRO, (all of my experience as a clone is with 91st) 91st BCMD, XO, CMD, Assault overseer, Sharpshooter Lead, Jedi Padawan, Sith acolyte. Along with junior staff on a FiveM server.

Why should you become a Regimental Commander?:

I believe i should become the regimental because i understand how recon operates at this time and how they all can be utilized in more ways to give them better experiences and more opportunists to show what they are capable of doing. Ive worked on bettering my relation with each of the battalions Commanders not as equals but as brothers and friends i can go to when i need help and more. I can micro manage very well and keep up with the pace of multiply objectives and needs of large groups of troops. Ive worked under Ryder and learned skills needed to not only be a bcmd but also to better myself when he was recon reg and marshal, along with learning skills and seeing how a battalion should act and run under Hudson during his reg term as well. I also believe i have the ability to appeal to the needs of the battalions during battle situations and when i need guidance and another person thoughts on subjects. 

Do you understand the lore of your regiment?:

Yes i do. There is a large amount of unknown information about most of the battalions that helps make them all stand out from one another such as how SO is known to be used for espionage and deception with their ability to cloak and mask themselves as bounty hunters due to their armor and how RANCOR was known to be stationed on Kamino to train new clones how to fight and work as a team after the death of jango fett.

Availability:

Monday - Friday: 11am EST to 3am EST

Saturday - Sunday: 10am EST to 3am EST

Brief overview of your achievements on the server:

Upon joining Synergy and the 91st i became the Sharpshooter officer under the XO and worked my way to the lead position and filled all open spots for the job, move my way to CMD and the assault overseer and taking over the responsibility to train the ARFL of the other battalions due to the lack of an ARFL for 91st.

I became the BCMD after being apart of the battalion for a month and putting my all into my work. Ive held the position of Neyo for 2 terms (6 months). Ive created a new BARC speeder training that is being passed about the 91st officer ranks to train others on how to use the vehicle. And have helped rework and set a stable ground for the 91st sub unit.

I joined TR to help train new comers on the rules and worked my way into TRO due to my interest in the program.

Do you have a mic?:

Yes

Where do you want your regiment to be at the end of your term?:

I would truly like to see each of the recon battalions being used for different roles during situations to help appeal to the job and idea of being a recon trooper and to help gather information to improve rp for not only regular players but also event jobs and GMs during events. I plan to get them to to the point where each battalion can not only hold their own in a fight but also assist the other battalions as capable fighters and not bullet sponges.

How do you plan to improve relations within your regiment?:

I plan to pull not only commanders but ncos from each battalion and see how they feel things are with their battalion and others and if there is anything they would like to see changed to get the view from everyone. I will also have them work together to help train each other in their core skills and abilities to help get each battalion to the point where they can assist everyone and be a great asset of the Clone army.  

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?:

Yes

Do you understand that your position has a two month term limit and you must reapply after two months to maintain your regimental commander rank?:

Yes i do due to my time as a BCMD

+1 Grum is one of the best BCMD i ever meet he is very active with his battalion he help others the needs it. I will be perfect for the spot. Good Luck.

Current:  Retried

Past: 2Del, x10Boomer, x3Anakin , x2Eeth Koth, Lumi, Quinlan, Adi, x2Kit Fisto, Shaak Ti, 501st CMD, 91st CMD, Kano, Hawk, 2xAppo

Before I make a decision I would like to ask if you have improved from when I was in 91st and a short while after it? And how have you improved?

Decision: +1 heard of improvement and haven't seen anything negative as of late. Good luck!

Edited by BigZach

"I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot." - Logic

24 minutes ago, BigZach said:

Before I make a decision I would like to ask if you have improved from when I was in 91st and a short while after it? And how have you improved?

I would like to say yes i did. I learned a lot from when you were with us. Ive figured out where i was lacking as a commander and put things into motion to fix it by filling my cmd spots and placing new people into WO and having other officers teach them different skills to being an officer and a leader in different situations. Also ive asked our RC outreach to help teach different skills to them as well. Ive also started doing more sims that go over larger amounts of skills from pvp to stealth on a daily bases and go over basic rules and rp skills.

• Management
Management

+1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

+1 it was excellent serving under you, you are more than qualified.

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

-1 actually never had good times with grum. Never agreed with the ARQ trainings he came up with. It sparked a whole controversy. Just overall not a good choice, and in my opinion better options out there. Not saying he isn’t a good guy. I just don’t like some of the things he proposed.

• Agree 1

Former: Liaison

6 minutes ago, Pythin said:

-1 actually never had good times with grum. Never agreed with the ARQ trainings he came up with. It sparked a whole controversy. Just overall not a good choice, and in my opinion better options out there. Not saying he isn’t a good guy. I just don’t like some of the things he proposed.

I agree he may not be the best but where are the better options?

fat -1 ur leaving me for this!!???!!? heck no im just kidding Grum puts in a lot of work and loves to make others work and get better so I want to see you put that deep voice to work and getting the other recon battalion regs right!!! FAT +1

Edited by JaBaku
im stoopid and put = instead of +

This is going to be the biggest, non meme, +1 ever. It will be sad seeing you leave Neyo, as you basically were the character. But in light, I will be enjoying working with you as my regimental commander. I will definitely be looking forward to work with you and the other recon battalion.

Current: Destiny 2 Sherpa Human Hunter Awoken Warlock Exo Titan 
Former: Blackout, Jet, COE x2

Haven't had many interactions with you but you seem to have the support of Recon. Although due to me having almost no encounters with you I can't give an evaluated +1 or -1

Im going to stay neutral for now

Good luck in your endeavours

Edited by [SR] Poe [SA]

327th Papa

spacer.png

Attack Regimental x1

Bly x2

(Re-Written)

Leadership Qualities; I've found upon analyzing his qualities as a leader, I've noticed some self-evident traits that enable me to firmly believe he lacks leadership qualities. One is the state of ARQ training which was a concept intrusted to him to lead. Not only did anger confusions and hatred stem from it's working, but it leads to entire ARF division rendered useless.  When dealing with situations regarding men outside of his battalion, I've noticed he's both hateful and spread full of drama and misinformation as to convey whatever image he seeks to spill in the server. 

Personal Traits; He does not own up to issues or problems generated by himself evident if you attended training/sims with him during his rain with the 91st. That's about the only issues I've seen personally. 

Experience;  I will say he does have the experience backing him in terms of tenure.  Though upon utilizing it, how effective were his leadership and management skills displayed by him? I can only assume based on the time I've had interacting with ARQ and 91st and I'd say not terribly effective. 

Recommendations: I think you need to begin to analyze how you handle situations and begin spearheading operations, striving to make it work even in the face of failure. Working with battalions treating everyone like civilized adults. I'd then recommend improving leader qualities regarding person to person interactions and being the miracle and not waiting for one. 

Final; These are the reason(s) to why I can't support someone like this heading RECON reg 

Edited by Master Oogway
  • Agree 1
  • Funny 1
  • Retired Founder
34 minutes ago, Master Oogway said:

-1 Cant deal with stress. Complains about a regular base regarding his own decisions and rules. Hasn't shown quality leadership, leading, managing, or interacting with other BN's. Also, has displayed anger issues regularly. A final note does not show common respect or human decency when dealing with others. 

If you're referring to in character actions as Neyo, I hope you know that that's how Neyo was in lore? He was a hardass with huge standards that were almost impossible to fulfill and was very stubborn, similar to Bacara.

• Agree 7
  • Disagree 1
15 hours ago, Master Oogway said:

-1 Cant deal with stress. Complains about a regular base regarding his own decisions and rules. Hasn't shown quality leadership, leading, managing, or interacting with other BN's. Also, has displayed anger issues regularly. A final note does not show common respect or human decency when dealing with others. 

Good, that means it's good RP. That's how Neyo was.

Edited by Fizzik
  • Agree 4
  • Disagree 1
  • Friendly 1

Rule-maker and rule-breaker.

Grum is the perfect replacement for Wombat, from the three months I've been in the 91st (On synergy) hes been doing great work as Neyo. And even brought the 91st back from the brink of extinction (With a little help from yours truly). He has saved it, reworked it, and just overall made the 91st better, just imagine what he would do with the other Recon Battalions, Grum is just the right choice for Recon Reg.  

+1