Suggestion: When removing the 2ndAC Sharpshooter add the 2ndAC Assault Trooper
Implementation: Just add the 2ndAC Assault Class
Lore: 212th Attack Battalion
Workshop content if applicable: N/A

If you are asking to add or change a job, fill out the following:

Add or Change: Add
Job: 2ndAC Assault Trooper
Model: They will be using the 2ndAC trooper model
Weapons: [Normal 2ndAC Loadout] tfa_swch_dc15a_scoped , tfa_dc15s_ashura , weapon_tfa_dc15a212 , tfa_sw_dc17dual , wt_rocketboots (Jetpack)
[New Weapons] tfa_sw_repshot (Republic ShotGun) , tfa_sw_repsnip (Republic Sniper) , tfa_swch_clonelauncher_3 (Republic Launcher)
Other: Apparently it was decided with developers and high staff but next update it was said that 2ndAC Sharpshooters were getting removed, so when that happens we do not want to keep 2ndAC with only medics. We want to add the 2ndAC Assault class so that people have something else to join when in 2ndAC. The assault class will have the 212th attack spirit, training, and of course the jet pack. Also we want to add this class just because people complain about the 2ndAC medics anyway so we do not want many more people on the medic job. z

Edit: Removed colors cause striker almost had a seizure over it

Edited by Arroyo

Just to clarify, I gave permission because APPERANTLY we "may" replace the class with something. At least that is what I have been told 50 times by multiple different people even though it doesn't make sense to me that we would be allowed to replace it. so please don't bean me Zim :)

+1

Edited by Striker
  • Management
Management

+1 I think it would be cool

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

13 hours ago, Arroyo said:

Weapons: [Normal 2ndAC Loadout] tfa_swch_dc15a_scoped , tfa_dc15s_ashura , weapon_tfa_dc15a212 , tfa_sw_dc17dual , wt_rocketboots (Jetpack)
[New Weapons] tfa_sw_repshot (Republic ShotGun) , tfa_sw_repsnip (Republic Sniper) , tfa_swch_clonelauncher_3 (Republic Launcher)

Scoped DC15A, DC15S, 212th DC15A, Dual DC17s, Jetpack, Shotgun, Sniper, and Rocket launcher?

Yeah no, remove the Rocket launcher, Sniper and one of the DC15As.

Replace a Sniper class with a class that gets that same sniper plus more? 

• Agree 7
  • Disagree 1
1 hour ago, Shakes. said:

Scoped DC15A, DC15S, 212th DC15A, Dual DC17s, Jetpack, Shotgun, Sniper, and Rocket launcher?

1 hour ago, Doc said:

Agree with shakes, that’s just so much for one class. 

I mean that is the normal 2ndAC loadout but I see what you mean 

19 hours ago, Shakes. said:

Thatd be like replacing a jet trooper with an ARC Jet trooper... You have to truly be giving something up

Edited by [SR]Logic[SA]
  • Agree 2
  • Disagree 1
  • Friendly 1

I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot.

+1 i dont get why we cant have a sniper class in 2nd AC. We were not meant to necessarily lose anything we decided to give up Ghost company for K-company. It doesnt make sense to me why everyone thinks we are being punished in some way shape or form. Compared to other battalions we have a smaller amount of 2ndAC whitelists in relation to regiments/companies. The weapons are also fine there is no reason to remove it. There are other groups that have many more OP combinations but no one talks about them. -Grunge (Parjai 4) 

• Disagree 2
On 1/29/2019 at 8:04 AM, Shakes. said:

My thoughts exactly

-1 to this my guy

No Thanks. -1.

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope

-1: Sorry, but that makes no sense. Why would you replace the SS Jobs, only to ask for a new one that not only has snipers, but it also gets the RPG, Shotgun, and two different versions of DC15A. Remove the Sniper, one of the DC15-A's, and maybe the RPG. The Shotgun makes sense, since it's supposed to be an Attack job, a shotgun makes sense. And if you do that, then maybe, it could get accepted.

On 1/29/2019 at 8:04 AM, Shakes. said:

agree honestly, would be op

why replace ss class with another ss class with more op weapons?

Great idea, since we're removing the sharpshooter, lets ADD the sharpshooter back, and then make him good at CQB, AND have a rocket launcher! 

GENIUS

if it was just replacing it with a shotgun trooper, I'd be fine with that, but getting 2 types of DC15a, a sniper, a shotgun, and a rocket launcher, along with the class's jetpack? The fuck are you, flying RC?

Edited by OneNiner6719

I think the masses are speaking. I have a blast when I join 212th in sims and events, but as an "op Null" that 2ndAB hate, that loadout seems like a bit much. I'm all for variety and mixing it up. If it were like... an elite job that would only have about 3-5 slots getting all that? I would love to +1.  Cuz it would enforce rp imo. "Hey, i got all this gear, im elite, better act like it." This is what we're working on in SOBDE, but for now. I gotta -1 it until the load out is fixed. Shakes' idea aint bad tbqh.

This new Job Reminds me of the GM Elite Assault Troopers witch gets the Marine Westar-M5, Rocket Launcher, Shotgun, and Sniper, Plus the Clone Chaingun. Which is what you want to add (But the Chaingun). A Standard 2nd AC Come with a Jetpack, The Scoped DC-15A, and the Battalion's DC-15a, And more Weapons. + A JETPACK

What I am Trying to Say is. Pick 4-5 Weapons (Ya Really do not need more). 

Its a 2nd AC so it would get a JetPack. 

Now what I personally would Choose is the DC-15A Scoped, 212th DC-15A, Rocket Launcher, Sniper, Shotgun (Suck Horribly Don't Really know why i would choose this)

Overall : Rework the Loadout. Limit yourself to 5 (@ Max) Weapons. Get all of 2nd AC to Agree with it.
-1 with the Current Suggested Loadout - I Suggest Remaking the Suggestion after a Rework of its Loadout.

Edited by Qal
  • Agree 1