J.Jefferson

RP Name/Steam Name: J.Jefferson/TheStrike13

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:79552013

Date of Ban: 11/27/18

Length of Ban: Perm

Offense: Mass RDM, Drama

Banned By: Joah

Why should we unban you/shorten the ban period?:

Looking back on what I did before I got banned I did some really childish stuff. I want to start off by apologizing to the High Staff of Synergy Roleplay because of all the unnecessary drama between battalions and the countless hours of their time wasted because they had to deal with either me or the 41st. Throughout my time on the server, I spread much drama, created fights and made synergy a generally toxic place, and for that, I would like to personally apologize to Joah and the founders. Lastly, I want to apologize to any player/battalion  I may have disrespected or made feel unwanted on the server. I know sorry isn’t enough, but if I get one more chance I promise I will not mess it up.

Throughout my time on the server, I reached many achievements, such as XO of 41st, Master Cin Drallig, and Overseer of staff. I spent over 2000 hours on the server because I was dedicated to improving the healthiness and bettering the community as a whole. Although I spent so long, I threw all my work down the drain, creating drama and being peer pressured into doing some stupid things that I now regret. Looking back, I had many negative ideas about others and their battalions and opinions. Everything I said was based on what I saw, and at many times I jumped to conclusions, but I believe I have learned my lesson from the 2 months I have been banned. I want to go back to playing with my friends and spending quality time on the server. I don’t want to see all the work I put into the server go down the drain because of my dumb mistakes.

I feel people will be kind enough to at least give me a second chance so I can show that I have changed and that I have bettered myself as a person. I feel that if and when I get unbanned, I will be able to impact the community in a more positive manner again.

Evidence to support your claims: N/A

• Funny 1

Former Positions: 

• 41st XO
  • 41st Green Leader
  • 41st Faie
  • Temple Guard Manager/Cin
  • Overseer
  • Gamemaster

@J.Jefferson just quick question before I +1 or -1 this. Ive been friend with you for a while when you were still playing on this server. I am just wonderingg are you planning on coming back actively or kinda like Dargon just to hang out ? And if you are planning into coming back actively what are your plans on the server if you were to be unbanned ?

Edited by Bazoo
Just now, Bazoo said:

@J.Jefferson just quick question before I +1 or -1 this. Ive been friend with you for a while when you were still playing on this server. I am just wondeirng are you planning on coming back actively or kinda like Dargon just to hang out ? And if you are planning into coming back actively what are your plans on the server if you were to be unbanned ?

To answer your question I will be coming back to hang out like Dargon.  If I got unbanned I would try to help fix relations with some people and try to help out any battalion what needs it.

Former Positions: 

• 41st XO
  • 41st Green Leader
  • 41st Faie
  • Temple Guard Manager/Cin
  • Overseer
  • Gamemaster

+1 before being involve in drama he worked really hard for his positions in jedi and his clones. I think he should get another chance. The man just wants to hang out with his friends. Worst case scenario if he start drama again with people just couple of clics and he is gone.

neutral

not gonna +1  nor -1

Jefferson has apologized to me for what he has done, and I forgave him, however, he has done some stupid shit, and that anyone can say. I say give him a chance, but I’m not going to go fully through with it

Edited by Pythin
  • Agree 3
  • Friendly 1

Former: Liaison

Hey hey, the cancer that recruited me to staff (Permanently tainting it mind you). Anyway, fuck it. We are just letting other people back who have done more/worse/about the same amount so what puts him anywhere else? I can see that some of the other people might have some more backing because they made more friends or something, but to me it kinda seems dumb to let some of those other people back in that did much worse and not let him back in. 

+1

f9ec3807ea8516f815ab69630e4ebd68-png.jpg

So I was told this is your alt account on teamspeak. Pretty cute. this was yesterday 1/25/19....

1 hour ago, J.Jefferson said:

I know sorry isn’t enough, but if I get one more chance I promise I will not mess it up.

Sorry but Big fat fucking  -1 

Edited by [SR]Logic[SA]
  • Disagree 3
  • Winner 3

I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot.

Banned

• Agree 1

r4ymo.gif

24 minutes ago, Firat/Abi said:

+1.

Soooo all the OGs are coming back? Lol

Oh and, @Alexz. Stop reacting dumb on people cuz of their opinions. It's already been said by the owners. Thank you.

oh and I reacted once because I didn't agree with one person's input.

Edited by Alexz
2 hours ago, [SR]Logic[SA] said:

So I was told this is your alt account on teamspeak. Pretty cute. this was yesterday 1/25/19....

Sorry but Big fat fucking  -1 

If this is true then I see no reason you should be allowed back into the community. You say you wanna help battalions out but if I was a battalion commander I certainty wouldn't want someone who does this kind of thing to be associated with my battalion in any way, shape, or form.

Sorry, but this is a fat -1 for now.

Alright Jefferson, let's keep this short and simple now.

I don't even need to describe how much of a fucking snake you are as Logic has posted some proof to speak for me for the most part.

@[SR]Logic[SA] Thank you for doing that btw.

(Since Logic's small bit of proof is being reviewed, it doesn't matter on my own opinion)

Edited by Switzer

I personally find it funny how most of yall are commenting -1 due to a random message screenshot with no other proof. Plus it really seems like someone is going around telling his friends to -1 due to some sort of petty shit. Besides that comment in that pic means nothing. When i was commander of Special Operations i had that kind of shit messaged to me all of the time. The thing is... I DIDN'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT THE PETTY ASS SHIT CAUSE ITS CALLED BEING A ADULT.

• Agree 1
  • Funny 1
2 hours ago, [SR]Logic[SA] said:

I’m not saying this isn’t him, but I’m definitely not saying it is. You posted a SS of someone pming you in ts with literally no proof. Nice.

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

1 hour ago, Kronos Jones said:

I’m not saying this isn’t him, but I’m definitely not saying it is. You posted a SS of someone pming you in ts with literally no proof. Nice.

at the time I took the screen shot just for the sake that "look someone pmed me this and changed their name" then Pythin told me it was Jefferson

I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot.

+1 - Yes hes been making mistakes, but the fact is he also did a lot of good for the server, reaching Overseer (Old High staff rank). Also, many others have been given second chances in the past month or so, and Jefferson deserves it.

• Agree 1

Not a Medal of Valour recipient 

+1, he was a good man and people have those mingey urges. But just don't try to do it on the server.

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope

+1 Jefferson is a buddy of mine, and so far the amount of time I've known him he can easily change from what he did before. I know that they may have "evidence" but this behavior can still be changed.

Former: Shadow Company BCMD, Grey Jedi Master, and Wrath of the Sith

Update on the teamspeak account: He is not alting, someone wiped all teamspeak bans, his account has been rebanned. But it still doesn't change the fact of him disrespecting me when I do my best to run the battalion

Snakes are snakes no matter whose boots they are hiding in

Edited by [SR]Logic[SA]
  • Agree 1

First off I genuinely hate perma bans (unless hacking/chargeback/threatening members of the community) 

But from the time I joined the community to when you were banned I had a whopping total of 0 remotely good experiences with you, time and time again you led attacks against me, and I had considered leaving the community from it at the time, not epic. 

• Winner 1

:)

Jefferson and I have had, well a bumpy road in the past. Words have been thrown in both directions. But I do think he is ready to come back also with Logic's proof. The only way I would believe it's him is if IP's or UID's matched, Like Ik you can just use a VPN but still wouldn't take the chance that it could have been someone else.  +1

Edited by TayTay

+1 atleast you didnt start mega drama when you were banned. Like I didnt even know lowkey. So looks like it's your 18th birthday boom childish mistakes forgiven, (from me atleast). 

Edit: some advice I'd give is to not ridicule others for not being able to fix something you couldn't/didn't do when you had the chance. From what I remember 41st wasn't too hot before you left. (My perspective atleast.)

Edited by BigZach
  • Winner 1

"I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot." - Logic

• Retired Founder

Alright, the decision has been made on Jefferson, and for these following reasons, we've made our decision.

1.) You've already been caught back on the Teamspeak acting toxic towards the 41st, which leads us to believe that you have not improved whatsoever.
2.) 40% of the Feedback was -1's with valuable reasoning as to why they believe you shouldn't be unbanned.
3.) @Sock Monkey has never -1'd a ban appeal and it brings me great concern to see him -1'ing here considering he doesn't believe in permabans in the first place.

For these reasons, we've decided to DENY your ban appeal. 
Unfortunately, you will not be allowed to appeal.

• Agree 1
  • Funny 2
  • Winner 5