K-Company Re-add

Casual

Name: Deviss (Casual)

Suggestion: Adding the K-Company sub battalion to the server.

Implementation: Give 327th the ability to change their names and run a sub-battalion. Add Deviss whitelist (Similar to GM with their Keller whitelist) to lead K-Company.

Bonus: Add K-Company Trooper whitelist.

Lore: K-Company is a sub-battalion of the 327th, and part of Hawkbat Battalion. K-Company was led by Commander Deviss (Captain at the time of K-Company founding). It has existed since the first Battle of Geonosis, but was almost wiped out during that battle. It survived under Deviss’s reign all the way unto Order 66, during the Battle of Orto. K-Company had came to the rescue of Nem Bees, who had taken out the planetary shield generator. A mere week after Bees and K-Company rendezvoused, the order to kill all Jedi came to K-Company, and they successfully murdered Bees.

Workshop content if applicable: Require Development (I know the models exist, we’ve had them before, but we cannot for the life of us find them. Probably Jayarr who made them?)

(If no workshop content, suggest a developer or put "Require Development")

If you are asking to add or change a job, fill out the following:

Add or Change: Add Deviss whitelist, let 327th change their names appropriately.

Job: Commander Deviss Job.

Bonus: K-Company Trooper job.

Model: Deviss model.

Bonus: K Company Trooper Model.

Weapons: None new. Whitelist weaponry TBD upon suggestion approval.

Other: N/A

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why:

As our battalion grows more and more, we need something that will continue to inspire troopers to reach for new goals. There are ways that the denizens of Synergy can forward themselves, such as Null and RC, but many wish for greater achievements within the battalion itself, as to not abandon the family we’ve created. We are all in agreement that promotions alone do not allow for enough achievement within the 327th, taking into consideration cooldowns and the limited amount of high-command slots.

Morale in the 327th has been our biggest objective to tackle. While our recruitment numbers continue to grow and the size of our officer corps increases fruitfully, resignations still hit us hard. Adding a sub-battalion allows for not only more diversity within the battalion, but also provides more opportunity for growth. In 327th’s history, we have had K-Company added once before, and its addition created a significant boost to our recruit retention and overall mood within the battalion.

Proven individuals that are inducted into K-Company will have the skills and aptitude that define them as the elite. Troopers within K-Company display leadership, teamwork, and strategy that cement them as the model trooper for all 327th. With the absence of K-Company, our troopers are constantly grinding, looking for ways to better themselves within the battalion. Over time, we are seeing these troopers grow into fine leaders, and to both display their status and reward their efforts they should become the foundation of our elite unit.

Often times the biggest worry to the denizens of Synergy is how a large addition will affect the other battalions of the server. However, there are plenty of battalions that already contain sub-battalions. 41st, 104th, 212th, 501st, and Rancor all contain sub battalions at this time. K-Company would not require its own bunks, or extensive whitelists. Just a whitelist for Deviss, the ability to change our names, and at most a whitelist for a K-Company trooper is what we ask.

• Winner 1

The guy who was second command of two removed battalions

Now star trek rper

Last I heard this is up to Zim, that when 327th was re-added he specifically left our K-Company until he said otherwise.

Although since this is in similar vein to 104th/GM where there won't be a job, just the name change - +1.

It's not like 501st TC's 212th's GC or 41'st GC where they have a legit sub-unit with models and jobs.

• Agree 1
Banned

+1

Banned

83C6E6DE1545D8B00DFBA973EFF3657187B681F5

KC JET and MED

1 hour ago, PunishedDrayyen said:

As we discussed it, if we absolutely had to pick removing a sub battalion it would be one of 212's 2 sub battalions. However, the ability to change one's name and add in a single whitelist really does not necessitate the removal of a battalion. This is a compromise I reached with the current Cody that we believe solves our issue and does not put one on 212th. 

I think he meant removing a job from your battalion to add Deviss. Like removing the officer job and replacing it with a Deviss Job.

I love the idea of K-Company. It has some great lore and people have had great experiences with it in the past. What I will NOT stand for however is the removal of a 212th sub unit in order to add back in K-Company. We have the same amount of jobs as 501st due to our 2 sub units. If we get this removed we lose about 5 jobs. This really would not be fair at all especially considering the substantial lore behind BOTH of our sub units. But I will leave it at that. 

Huge +1 if it is added on it's own. 

Even bigger -1 if 212th gets stripped of 1/4 of its jobs and a sub unit because of it. 

Edited by Striker
  • Friendly 1
Banned
31 minutes ago, Striker said:

I love the idea of K-Company. It has some great lore and people have had great experiences with it in the past. What I will NOT stand for however is the removal of a 212th sub unit in order to add back in K-Company. We have the same amount of jobs as 501st due to our 2 sub units. If we get this removed we lose about 5 jobs. This really would not be fair at all especially considering the substantial lore behind BOTH of our sub units. But I will leave it at that. 

Huge +1 if it is added on it's own. 

Even bigger -1 if 212th gets stripped of 1/4 of its jobs and a sub unit because of it. 

unknown.png

thats all the GC lore

the thing is, GC used to work like this:

people in 212th had to be an SFC (i think?) to tryout for GC, and after passing they would put it in their name.

they didn't need a job, because Waxer and Boil already existed.

GC can remain a thing, but without their jobs

• Winner 1

By no means do I want to step on toes by doing any of this, however, I know myself and my boys want K-Company quite badly

Glad I have an XO that does stuff without me asking him to do it (Yes casual I mean that)

If 212th is actually willing to compromise with us, I would be very grateful

Banned
12 minutes ago, TayTay said:

There is clear bias here lmao. Name one time within the last 6 months where there was an active GC 

striker

• Winner 1
2 hours ago, TayTay said:

There is clear bias here lmao. Name one time within the last 6 months where there was an active GC 

Im sorry but GC has been active wtf are you on? Only recently due to battalion numbers dropping we have had less give me a few weeks GC will be near full

2 hours ago, Tristan said:

By no means do I want to step on toes by doing any of this, however, I know myself and my boys want K-Company quite badly

Glad I have an XO that does stuff without me asking him to do it (Yes casual I mean that)

If 212th is actually willing to compromise with us, I would be very grateful

As much as I'd love to help you and give you K-Company its a no from me. Sorry.

Just now, Egg said:

+1 for adding K-Company. Ghost company doesn't have lore accurate models and having 2 sub units instead of everyone having 1 or less is just not fair to everyone. 

its not about fairness  212th can't help that they had 2 subunits  this is about the removal of the job  not GC as a whole. 

4 minutes ago, CBlake said:

its not about fairness  212th can't help that they had 2 subunits  this is about the removal of the job  not GC as a whole. 

41st could have 2 sub units as well but we don't.  Battalions should be limited to 1 sub unit with jobs and if they want to add more, then they just use normal jobs and put it in their name

7 minutes ago, Egg said:

41st could have 2 sub units as well but we don't.  Battalions should be limited to 1 sub unit with jobs and if they want to add more, then they just use normal jobs and put it in their name

im with you on the normal jobs. im talking to Zim about it.    back in the day 212th had one job specially for Ghost Company known as a 212th Elite Trooper.      suggest 212th remove one job in replace for said trooper to allow room for K-Company.  

nvm   we will just see how this ends. 

Edited by CBlake
12 minutes ago, PunishedDrayyen said:

Agreed. Even 327th could have 2 sub units - K company and Bacta company, but we never pushed for that cause that's dumb. 

it is being discussed on what could be compromised. right now it might be 2ndAC     since ghost company was seen more  and also had more lore than 2ndAC   plus,  2ndAC activity is lacking bad. 

4 hours ago, Korm said:

I would love this, but I don't know if 212th should lose a thing. If it's fine with Cody/212th then go for it.

-1 to 212th losing a thing.

+1 if they added K company anyway.

Former Commander Cody "2 Terms,6 months"

Former Attack Regimental Commander

3 hours ago, PunishedDrayyen said:

Agreed. Even 327th could have 2 sub units - K company and Bacta company, but we never pushed for that cause that's dumb. 

212th has come up with something The server suggestion will be up soon. It would allow the space for K-Company,The decision will heavenly impact the 212th but For the better of the community we hope this will work out.

-Perri/Cody

Edited by Perri
  • Winner 3

3 minutes ago, PunishedDrayyen said:

I'm going to push for keeping both your subs if I can, but ultimately if you make that compromise it would make it much easier on us, so on behalf of the 327th we thank you 

If 212th have to give up a piece of their pie so others can have a piece of the pie too then it will be done. I hope.

Edited by Perri
  • Winner 2
  • Friendly 1

I already spoke with Tristan and he will be making a revised server suggestion for actual K Company Models & Jobs. This is NOT a denial of the actual suggestion, I am just making them revise a new suggestion with this new information. Thank you.

//Locked

//Moved to Server Suggestions - Denied