Oaks Forum Signatures

Oaks

2 hours ago, Josh Jones said:

Did you not see my request or is it random who's u do. 

Damn let him take his time. He's doing this on his own time and you shouldn't rush someone while doing 'Free' Commissions. It's really rude tbfh.

• Agree 1

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope

56 minutes ago, Red_Panda said:

Damn let him take his time. He's doing this on his own time and you shouldn't rush someone while doing 'Free' Commissions. It's really rude tbfh.

tbfh im wondering if he missed my message since he did ones that was after my request.

7 hours ago, Josh Jones said:

Did you not see my request or is it random who's u do. 

In the words of your signature "Fuck off".

Jokes aside, I haven't forgotten anyones don't worry. Chances are I've skimmed past it on accident, I'll get to them all in due time don't worry. The ones that were done before are because they contacted me on Discord before & told them to post on the thread to ensure its posted & I don't forget.
Same with you @Stern I haven't forgotten yourself, much love.

Edit: Funny enough Stern & Josh, I'm just starting Page 3 and yours are the top ones. Patience my Padawans.

To Do:
Panda
Washington
Stern
Josh

Remainder of Page 3

Edited by Oaks.
  • Friendly 3
8 minutes ago, Oaks. said:

In the words of your signature "Fuck off".

Jokes aside, I haven't forgotten anyones don't worry. Chances are I've skimmed past it on accident, I'll get to them all in due time don't worry. The ones that were done before are because they contacted me on Discord before & told them to post on the thread to ensure its posted & I don't forget.
Same with you @Stern I haven't forgotten yourself, much love.

Edit: Funny enough Stern & Josh, I'm just starting Page 3 and yours are the top ones. Patience my Padawans.

To Do:
Panda
Washington
Stern
Josh

Remainder of Page 3

Y O U   G O T   M A I L 

Could you make me a meme signature about you getting mail in Null tryouts
-BigBoss/ A'den

Why am I still here?

tFzBhdd.png

I can’t wait until mine comes out! You’re doing a good thing, my Padawan. :D

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope

On 9/26/2018 at 4:12 AM, Red_Panda said:

sGz0Ehg.jpg Hey Oaks, if you can, can you crop out Luminara and leave the two Barriss'? If not it's coolio tho. Also, please add the text of "Jedi Commander Barriss Offee." Please put in a cool background :D (Will pay credits in game)

4AUpESc.png

Edited by Oaks.
  • Friendly 2

I’m actually nutting

spacer.png

Changing my Request @Oaks.

I would like very much like my image to have (I may not use it as a signature, but as a profile pic)

1: This image

2: My name "Tristan" with the title below it saying "The Executioner"

3: IDK what all you can do but if you could make this a darker tone and feel, 

4b90374c50ed551b052c8a688b994eae-png.jpg

Edited by Tristan
On 9/26/2018 at 5:09 AM, Washington said:

Oaks my good sir, I come to you with a rather special request, one that is a matter of the upmost urgency, but is of great difficulty

I need you to create me a signature, however I have some special requests

Find a way to integrate each of the things in my current signature into an image, and make it look nice

I'm giving you full control on how you want to do it, but make it look nice and really cool (Which I have no doubt that you can do, your other work is amazing)

SO basically, It needs a: 

• Marshal Commander (can be any cool looking clone armor, but must be very nice)
  • A cool picture of Ahsoka
  • My name "Washington" somewhere visible in the image (maybe in the middle? idk up to you), and a quote saying "Man of Vision

And, if you can, perhaps adding Scorch and Kom'rk from Null somewhere too, but if thats too much then thats ok to leave out

And if you would like, I could offer in-game payment of credit or something if this is a big job for you, but as a man of class I take my images very seriously

Thank you and I hope to see some great work from you!

TTIvSr0.png

• Friendly 1
On ‎9‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 6:02 PM, Oaks. said:

GuTtH91.png

If you don't like, don't feel like you can't tell me, this goes for everyone also. I don't mind editing.

Sorry to bother you Oaks, is it possible to make the green one you made me longer like the newer ones you have been making? It kinda hard to see the words with the current ones. In no way is this a priority I am completely fine sticking with this one.

Edited by Banjans

spacer.png

8 minutes ago, Banjans said:

Sorry to bother you Oaks, is it possible to make the green one you made me longer like the newer ones you have been making? It kinda hard to see the words with the current ones. In no way is this a priority I am completely fine sticking with this one.

I've learnt some good stuff since then, I'll remake yours in a better format in line with the current ones.

Just a little update from me also;

I do Graphics Design as my line of work, creating websites, company logos, social media & advertisements, so you'll see times where I'll only do two-three and call it for the night. Like today for example I've had a client (Aussie) who's changed & chopped stuff for a week now & the last thing I wanna do when I finish a project is come home, and do more graphics, I hope you guys can understand, if not piss off ;)

And second, some peoples signatures will get done before others mainly because;

1 ) Chances are, they've helped me in the server & made me feel welcome & this is my thank you.
2) They provided a solid render or character & I instantly know what I want to do with it such as; Kenobi, Raiders.
3) Sometimes I may change yours in the future as I do get lazy and try and switch up styles, you'll notice that is prevalent in some signatures as opposed to not.

Just wanted to keep you guys updated & slay away any "favoritism or lazy" comments. I'm happy to do this for free for you guys, 'cos frankly its fun & some of you have TRASH graphics.

❤️

• Friendly 5
On ‎9‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 9:43 PM, Oaks. said:

Started getting back into Graphics out of boredom. I'll make anyone a signature, just provide me with what you want and I'll make it happen.
I'll list generally what I've done so far;

Jango Fett:
v6XtxYM.png

Before;

Reveal hidden contents

UabFGje.png

Kylo Ren:

bTJLttn.png

Before;

Reveal hidden contents

pifctvM.jpg

Vokara Che:
0VzZ4v2.png

Before;

Reveal hidden contents

latest?cb=20121206235947

Requests:

Ie58CKq.png

FB0zpVv.png

NXk7sBe.png

h8eXmJB.png

289eixz.png

icpwlz.png

v4ui5Yi.png

sxxCBQY.png

QOpVbs2.png

Ck29t6u.png

UErlMVA.png

LzzR72m.png

cbGsQ4v.png

cd561a353cc18101a6fbc69d52fb1b9c.png

vQKKW0h.png

5jWX5z7.png

VWEkiLo.png

U think u could do a This with  Former 501st Captain 3102 Lucky and CLONE ASSASSIN ENTHUSIAST.  If you could I'd luv u long time :)

artic_helghast_fan_art_by_erothan-d3hog1

Edited by Lucky
7 hours ago, Washington said:

Beautiful, absolutely amazing, quick question tho, what size does it need to be to be a big signature like everyone else? OR is it just like that (thats fine too if that is the case)

currently the size I provide is the big size, you can copy the image url I provided :)

4 hours ago, Stern said:

Don't want to seem fussy but could you remove the venators fighting in the background? 

Behind the Naval?

On 10/1/2018 at 11:33 AM, Oaks. said:

Gonna add a little section of me making some of these on my Twitch Channel www.twitch.tv/OaksDot over the coming days.

Shameful promotion I know, but if you're wanting to learn how to create your own it's a good idea!

Sounds fun I was hoping you would do something like this. 

Also what dimensions do you use when you make these?

Alright my dude. If you can make me a Noble 6 one from reach, or Rookje from ODSR that would be awesome. Have 6 in. Like a firefight if you do him, and if you do Rookie have ir in the city on that night sky. Thanks if you could also like what you doin @Oaks.

Edited by Pythin

Former: Liaison

3 hours ago, Oaks. said:

Go ahead bro, I will update with some new ones in the coming days.

People know me for Connor McGregor ;) So any decent Mcgregor Picture

Image result for conor mcgregor

With the name Riddler McGregor placed in alongside a quote 

I am always humble in victory or defeat. .

To do anything to a high level, it has to be total obsession.

Anything you wanna add do it :D<3

8 hours ago, Freck said:

Jesus @Oaks. How many do you have to do now?! 

Must be a list of like 20+ LMAO 

I'm sitting there on page 3 I think LMAO

20 = about 2 hours of work, should be fine. I'll get to it when I can be bothered, have a lot of other things to take care of atm.

Can you do one for me consisting of the following:

My Name: Sinister

Theme: Space

Colors: Blue, Black, Red, White

If possible, can you make a profile picture to go with it? I need a new one for discord/steam. 

Same things as signature, except instead of my full name, just an "S" with a space type background. Pls no normie font though.

I appreciate it if possible.

Edited by Sinister
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/26/2018 at 10:15 PM, Crimson said:

If you can I would like something CG related or a CG Medic . IDK CG Pride something like that

On 9/27/2018 at 7:44 PM, Boutineer/ Silver said:

If you could make one with one of the Naval having some sort of rose pinned where their medals should be I would like to use it all the time. It would make my day a whole lot better to recieve a gift like that

Provide a render.

On 9/27/2018 at 8:03 PM, Maymays said:

Can I get my profile pic and it say Permabanned then have the meme glasses on it ;)

no.

On 9/28/2018 at 5:16 PM, Mist said:

Could you please help me out with this certain picture?

I Would love if you Just Add  Aven, Fordo, Nate

Just try and make it look cool if you could.

Thanks!

That would be AMAZING.  (I know its like fordo and some Arcs, but hey its whatever fam we're both red anyway)arcbadass_by_smackadoodledoo-daoq2jl.png  Take this background it might help you. star_wars_aotc__kamino_clones_backdrop_b

Unable to find Aven & Co cartoon renders to place on that current image, anything you can provide as a reference would be great.

Issue with clone cartoon renders is they're bright white and generally the white takes up alot in the process. I can try something out with some extra images.

On 9/29/2018 at 6:23 AM, Thexan said:

Okay, I need a signature that memes on all signatures.

I want one like Jorrdans or Zzstines that tells of all my past positions. Those go as follows:

Neyo x2 Razor x2 Mace Windu Shaak Ti Obi Wan Kenobi Eeth Koth Sentinel Lead Gatekeeper Jaing Skirata Aden Skirata Ahsoka Tano

Pictures: 

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/vsbattles/images/7/75/Obiwan_cw.png/revision/latest?cb=20171204114722

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/doblaje/images/4/45/Eeth_Koth_o.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20131016164239&amp;path-prefix=es

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/d3/1c/53/d31c53a4a87c580fa1a9fca2d02891d5.png

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/10/101921/1861146-shaakti_img.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BkegLf_IgAA4FML.jpg

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/6e/1a/95/6e1a9527e860adbe0b69702160e1312c.jpg

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars/images/6/64/NeyoHS-SWE.png/revision/latest?cb=20160914002535

I'll leave the memery of the picture and whether you use all the pictures is up to you, I just want something I can chuckle at when I meme on the forums. 

Honestly, that's too many characters for a 650 x 150 pixel size.
I'm also denying all "meme" requests, they're not fun for me to make and can be done in paint by anyone.

If you'd like those chars however, best I came up with;

8SdzkoQ.png

On 9/30/2018 at 8:36 PM, Raven Stark said:

Yo wuss poppin, I'd like to have a signature with something related to Raven from Teen Titans and/or  House Stark from GoT

Possible pictures for usage:

https://goo.gl/images/LUo3w5

https://goo.gl/images/R4WgPC

On it, it could probably say "Okay this is epic" or "Professional Tard Wrangler" and "Sexiest Fortnite Gamer on Earth"

As name you can put "Raven Stark"

CwziWID.png

• Winner 1
On 9/30/2018 at 10:09 PM, BigZach said:

@Oaks. can you do something with the bestest jedi master: 
344?cb=20151012223150

Not enough reference material, and have no idea what to do with this; 
Would you prefer anything else?

On 10/1/2018 at 1:10 AM, traditional said:

mandalorian_jedi_guardian_by_johngwolf-d

text: Jedi Commander Bardan Skirata | traditional

see if you can fit in the Mandalorian sigil.

HFN43JE.png

9 hours ago, Oaks. said:

Not enough reference material, and have no idea what to do with this; 
Would you prefer anything else?

HFN43JE.png

Damn it looks nice, now when I see it I wonder if you're able to maybe add "ori'buyce kih'kovid" on the left side? (OPTIONAL) other than that it looks nice

52946061-6923-4AFC-AEBA-9E28ED2BA75D-5.g

I Meant just like Add Text screens on it and just make it look amazing! Best you could. and if you could actually add Nate that would be cool aswell. But Thanks for replying!

5-Geonosis.jpg

If you can't do the kamino, then try this. Or just pull something out your inventory if you wouldn't mind. Thanks!

Edited by Mist
1 hour ago, Mist said:

I Meant just like Add Text screens on it and just make it look amazing! Best you could. and if you could actually add Nate that would be cool aswell. But Thanks for replying!

5-Geonosis.jpg

If you can't do the kamino, then try this. Or just pull something out your inventory if you wouldn't mind. Thanks!

Oh! The wording caught me off is all, I will have a look tonight/tomorrow depending on my plans!:)

• Friendly 1
6 hours ago, Freck said:

*Oof* I hope mine wasn't considered a meme

You're a fucking walking meme you;
I need better reference material for yours, I can make it heavily darts focused without the blue thing.

4 hours ago, Medic said:

Almost a month later, still waiting @Oaks.

I WAS BUSY MEDIC OK

@Oaks.latest?cb=20121013042915 Rather then what I said earlier since it had no context, Just use this image and have it say

Crimson

Coruscant Guard

Loyal to the Chancellor 

Extra Imgs just in case 

902426.png

107795.jpgFor the meme

Edited by Crimson

I did things for the server. idk what you want from me.

2 hours ago, Oaks. said:

You're a fucking walking meme you;
I need better reference material for yours, I can make it heavily darts focused without the blue thing.

1st of all, I just got fucking

R O A S T E D 

2ndly - yeah go ahead and do fully darts if it makes it easier, Be as creative as possible my guy.

If there isn't much that comes to mind then just go ahead and make something that you think resembles me. Full creativity to you - ❤️

British

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...