Chop's Wolffe Resignation

Chop

Battalion:104th

RP Name: 104th Mech Assault BCMD Wolffe

Date: 16/08/2018 - English date

Reason: Essentially, I'm burnt out of the server. I have no drive to play anymore and 104th does not deserve to have a BCMD who no longer wants to play. I feel I would be completely useless and I feel this is the best time to resign as I have great confidence in Turbine to lead the battalion forward as me and him have already talked about this. I hope I improved the battalion and made it a great place for newer generations of 104th to strive. 

Goodbyes: Not leaving the server just yet. But a big shoutout to the 104th boi's who helped me along the way during my reign as BCMD

Another shoutout to @Zyner who no matter the question helped me and I appreciate greatly the work which he did to help me. 

• Friendly 3

Not a Medal of Valour recipient 

This resignation is being [DENIED] due to [you being an amazing BCMD]

You may re-resign from another Commander Position in 30 days (09/17/18)

Please take this 30 day cooldown to improve yourself as an resignant!

Edited by Taur

end of an era, o7

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

• Coordinator
Coordinator

dummy head ❤️

Denied get your ass back here, ya cuck. @Chop

In all seriousness, you are one of the greatest people I have met on Synergy. I don’t consider many people as friends on here but you my guy are an exception. Have fun in retirement lmao. 

Edited by Banjans

spacer.png

• Founder
Founder

CHOP! You should have come talk to me man :( you better stay on the server. Join the 104th enlisted gang with Quill and I.

• Funny 1