Woenys Resignation

• Coordinator
Coordinator

Battalion: SS

RP Name: SS Senior Commander Woeny 

Date:7/8/2018

Reason: Ive just had to force myself on the the server recently and between real life and game with friends i just dont feel happy playing gmod rn THIS INCLUDES STAFF ASWELL

Goodbyes:

@Jackson You knew this was coming soon proabbly sooner than you expected :P 

I still remeber 501st PVT Jackson just like it was the other day  having to fight and argue with kain to get shit done in the batalion, running the battalion since kain was never around to do anything, Then next thing you know both you and I are running for Rex, Those were the best days on the server cause it was always fun no one really cared about rank it was just do what you think you will enjoy, 

Running the battalion as your right hand man ahh if only we could go back to those days, Even through both of us going to different things we still hang out and did events even being tghe first set of people to do duo gamemasters (YA WE STARTED THAT) with our dumbass ideas turning into great things  me yelling at you for stupid thigns spamming you whatever it may be, Thanks for all the fun times you gave me on this server your the main reason i stayed this long in the first place ill make sure to keep in touch :D

@Patrick You may be a fucking retard for what you did at your interview, but you were one of the best commanders I could of asked for in the 501st Be proud of what you can do and do be afraid to get mean sometimes :)

@NyxHopefully this is the right guy, but man o man ive never seen a guy more dedicated to a role more than you, I only see Tup as you know no matter who plays the role because your the one true tup, You were also a great cmd in the 501st and to my opinion still the best SMB we had ever had Keep it up buddy youll go far :)

@Dro_Eloe You may be one of the dumbest people i know but i fucking love it you were always there to make stupid jokes when things were getting heads or with your cancerous soundboards, either way you always made me laugh keep being you man

@Tyzen You were a good pal i still remember us sparring in MHB and you would always kick my ass, you being tghe rank of WO and my Tco good times, Even past then we  both moved to SOBDE and even there was alot of fun cause the autism was still the same, It was always fun runnign ideas around you and vice  versa. I still remeber when you just got Adi and you were so tilted about so many fuckign things and you majority of the time ranted to me even though half your shit was a good meme, Then you running for fucking Yoda and the Monkas with your app Good times I know well still play games together though

@Metro The golden age of Rc thats what you ran Me going to Ion team was on the best things that happened it gave me life to play the server again, I still remeber you as Jesse under kain for a couple days and you approached me asking what you should do to tryout for SOBDE or not. Thanks for the leading the golden age  "If a man does not have the sauce, then he is lost. But the same man can be Lost in the Sauce"

@Derv you were one of my first squad members in Ion team, the Retard and cancer of the squad between me you and vires. Never finding a trace was alot of fun never gonna forget that Keep being your autistic self (71 tryouts for trace)

@Rasputin Your prolly not around or dont check the forums but you were a good successor to me :D

The rest of the people i would @ prolly dont check the forums so moving on

@Korm Im glad i got to meet you, Your a really nice guy and knows how to get shit done , I wouldnt have picked anyone else to be the new SOBDE Reg Keep it up

@Quill I met you when I was a regimental but not running around the ship it was an event, You roleplayed so well and represented the 501st well i gave you a rec, And from there we only became better friends, between taking images of us being afk, or you causing HaHa Rp etc was alot of fun, Do whats best for your health IRL since shits hitting the fan for you rn :)

@BazooGood French lad gonna miss your dumbass comments :)

@Twrgy You hopped around ALOT but still was a good SOBDE member none the less Best of luck with whatever your doing

@Faded INACTIVE

@Mupiov You were a good boss also a funny guy to mess with to bad your computer fucking shit itself 

@Jorrdan Cancer of a delta jedi but the good kind of cancer was always funny, 

@Andrews53 Still gotta say i cant believe i sneaked by you in the temple still a bad GK xd

@Prince Your a good guy you have good intentions just dont let your anger and your hatred for things get to you as Papa Kal
@SquirtleKitty FUCKING INACTIVE xd

@Panzergrenadier765 Your a great Fox, may put a little pressure on your officers but still probably one of the best foxes there has been keep doing the great work that you already do AND KEEP YOUR FUCKIGN BODY GROUPERS ON 

@GhoulFps I remeber me and you met through being a fucking event job that shit was funny as fuck,  You in my opionon are one of the best memebers in the community, Never seen you negative or down Keep it up and be a great doom, KEEP YOUR BODY GROUPERS ON 

@Chop Sorry i wasnt able to work with 104th as much i tried poppin in when i was on to hang with you guys keep 104th shining

@conrad /Me does super secret Senior Cmd High Five. forreal though was a great time being in high command with ya, Best of luck for your futures

@Max You seemed to always do the stupid shit that was so random but made me laugh, You will always be my palpy :D

@BlackiSblack Your an amazing reg, I doubted you in the beginning but you proved me wrong keep up the good work

@Medic I still remember i msged you to do my rex interview you straight replied "NO im to pissed off rn  another time" was so funny now your just all over the place doing different things  all over the place the one true grandma though

@CBlake Still remember you and mamba trying to the bring the system you had from 212th to 501st when the civil war in 212th was happeneing XD  was a fun time running with you bois as Gregor

@VIBRANTHEALER98 Good man super positive and approachable guy (INACTIVE)

@Phaser Riddler 2.0

@LixCoffee I remeber back on fucking icefuse you first went by Axe and thats what i called you then we went into Aiwha squad those were fun times 

@Forseen Love you dad :D

@Spurs You ditched us for rank but you finally realized the right side to come to was still alot of fun back on ifn with ya 

@Freck Good lad  keep up your hard work

@Square Its the hardest thing to try and wake you up when your not at your computer holy fuck

@Joah Thanks for  running the server that has given me alot of joy over the Year  

@Bbstine PPhead funny guy good meme overall not much more to say

Theres proabbly alot of people ive missed Just hard to think of them all Atm but

Thanks for everyone who has made this journey of mine alot of fun Its been a blast

Ill try to keep in touch :D

If you want you can add me on steam 

Woeny23

-This is Woeny/Weenie/Squidface Signing off

\

Edited by woeny23
  • Agree 5

Denied

@woeny23 dude legit the best memories on icefuse and here. Crumple the honorary RC negotiater. and you literally just sitting in the stands as me and dro tried and failed to MRDM all of DB. and here with all the good memories of us fucking around in the 501st channel.                     

dude hope you come back some time 

remember its nurf or nothin 

ra rahhhhhhh

Edited by LixCoffee
  • Agree 1

I missed being under you as Ras tbh and you never came by as Senior Commander so I never got to talk to you. I am gonna miss you and ur medic voice, goodnight sweet prince.

Edited by Derv
I would've typed more but I am too lazy
  • Agree 1
  • Retired Founder

sᴛɪᴄᴋ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ʜᴏᴍɪᴇ.
ᴡᴇ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏɴᴇ ɢᴏɴᴇ.

ᴍᴜᴄʜ ʟᴏᴠᴇ.
ᴍᴜᴄʜ ʀᴇsᴘᴇᴄᴛ.
ᴍᴜᴄʜ ᴛʜᴀɴᴋs.

ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ғᴏʀ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀᴋ, ᴡᴏᴇɴʏ.

• Agree 2
16 minutes ago, Prince said:

When Nade gets that spicy promo but the forums still deems him a VA

:(

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander 

Thank you for being one of my first 501st commanders, and for helping me get acquitted to Starwarsrp
When ever you come back, the blue bois will always welcome you.

Take a huge time off and enjoy the life of a college freshman :)

Banned

rip squid jedi o7

• Founder
Founder

:( Weenie...

My boy... I remember simple 501st boyo Woeny wandering around the ship with CPT. Jackson... now my boy has gone and become so much greater. You were the best SOBDE-SPEC Senior and Reg that I've seen, and you were such a great guy. Always dedicated to his battalions, and those around him, you were the pinnacle of class, and a true man of vision. Have fun and enjoy life man.

Keep it up, proud of you.

• Agree 1

Bruh I just came over to SR and now you leaving me again??? Come on!

Denied, reapply in a month so I can deny you again.

But for real I remember always having to rely on you cuz Kain was inactive for promotions and leadership back when I was first learning IFN and trying to take lead in the 501st events. If honestly if you and the other officers of the 501st weren't so amazing, I would never have got into naval, or become HA on IFN and I thank you for that. This better not be goodbye and don't let Jackson teach you CK2, EU4 is better, play that with us!

And I didn't ditch you for rank I ditched for naval, get the facts straight!!!!

@woeny23

Thanks for the kind words, and yes, I do get on to check, I just lurk in the shadows. It was a great opportunity that you offered me, being the second Gregor was great, we are friends and hopefully we run into one another again.

Image result for hell or high water jeff bridges

Choose your place, hell or high water, there is no in between.