Forseen's Staff Application

• Retired Founder

RP Name: 104th SPC Forseen / Commodore Forseen

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:47573087

Timezone: GMT+10

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I wish to return to the server in which I once helped operate as I feel as though my assistance can be used once more. I will be available during the eastern hours of the server, mostly when there is minimal players, to be able to provide assistance to those that need it. I will strive for excellence within the staff team and always aim to do the best that I could possibly do. I have previous experience on Synergy Roleplay as a previous Director and can pass on wisdom to those that are new to moderating and administrating on Star Wars Roleplay and Garry's Mod in general.

I know a lot about how the inner workings of the server from my time as a Director and have definitely learnt a lot that I can pass on to a lot of people. During my studies I feel as though I have also grown a lot as a human being and thus can take on the tasks that the staff needs for me to do with more maturity.

Previous experiences as a staff member have seen me work alongside a lot of people currently in higher places, whether it be on Icefuse back in the day or on Synergy Roleplay.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I am currently enrolled in a University course that takes up a lot of my time during the day. On top of the University course I play, coach and referee basketball games most days of the week. I have played Garry's Mod for many years now and have been around Star Wars Roleplay for a year and a half.

Do you have any previous staff experience?: 

• Clone Wars Division Leader - Icefuse Networks
  • Executive Liaison - Icefuse Networks
  • Intelligence Team Director - Icefuse Networks
  • TTT Server Director - Synergy Roleplay
  • Clone Wars Server Director - Synergy Roleplay
  • Teamspeak Manager - Synergy Roleplay
  • Forum Director - Synergy Roleplay

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server?: I currently have 42 hours according to the server however I have a LOT more, which some people can definitely vouch for. (Joah told me that it was because of a box switch that happened a while ago)

Note: I am posting this application now with the intention of playing a lot more whilst this application is live so that by the time the decision comes I have played for an extended amount of time.

Edited by Forseen
  • Coordinator
Coordinator

+1 Dad is coming back

+1

Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin 

7 hours ago, Joah said:

+1.

4 hours ago, Medic said:

68D93AB4-02A8-4614-86C1-72EE8E650691.gif.e92dd815004a5a4d44e9929f878f933b.gif.0809ec03e9d0131e1f5da6871aef9cb7.gif

5 hours ago, Zim said:

+1

i think this is enough reason ALONE to except him (that and the fact he was one of our OG high staff)

welcome back

+1

- General of the forums Monty

Edited by ccmonty
  • Agree 1

Congratulations Forseen! Your application has been ACCEPTED for the interview process

You have until 6/8/18 to contact me or a HA+ for your interview

Failure to do so will result in automatic DENIAL of your application

over 20 +1's in a span of 1 day, glad to see your back!

//Locked

//Moved to Staff Applications - Pending