Panzer's BCMD Fox Application

Steam Name: Panzergrenadier765

RP Name: CG Executive Officer Thorn

Steam ID (SteamID Finder): STEAM_0:0:113318931

Battalion or squad you are applying for: Coruscant Guard

Experience: All of my experience has been in the Coruscant Guard on Synergy since I first joined the server in early February of this year.  I started out as a Private and rose through the ranks to my current position of Executive Officer. Along the way, I obtained highly regarded lore characters such as Jek and Thorn as well.

I became a Heavy Officer when I was 1SG and held that position until I was a Captain. While I held that position, it was my job to oversee the CG Heavy Troopers in combat, train them, teach them and prepare them the best I could. 

I was appointed to Intel Director at Captain after DangerRanger was promoted to BCMD. In my position, I maintained the infrastructure of the Intel team which consists of 5-6 people. I made sure that all of the training manuals, tryout documents, arrest forms, the roster and any additional documents needed were always up to date.

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?:  I have a great amount of experience within this Battalion whether it’s leading them in battle or dealing with internal issues. I know CG inside out and I feel that I can further help the Battalion by becoming the Battalion Commander. I’ve seen 3 Battalion Commanders come and go while I’ve been in CG and I’ve also witnessed all of their pros and cons. Under these Battalion Commanders, I learned many lessons including how to run a Battalion. As CG was my first and has been my only Battalion, I have a special sense of duty and dedication to the Battalion that continues to drive me to do everything in my power to make it the best Battalion . Taking this into consideration, I believe that I have the tools and the ability to effectively maintain my Battalion and fulfill my role as Battalion Commander.

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad?: Yes, I do. I can provide examples if needed.

Availability: I’m available at least 4-5 hours on weekdays and 5-8 hours on the weekends.

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?: I’ve been playing on the Server since February 4th, 2018.

Do you have a microphone?: Yes, I do.

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?: I want CG to be more structured and organized overall. I want to fix the subclasses that are in dire need of recruits such as Heavy, Medical and Riot. I also want to stress the importance of professionalism, respect and discipline to better reflect our elite status. Essentially, I want CG to prosper in every aspect possible.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: Yes, I do.

• Agree 1

+1 I personally know panzer from CG and he was a great XO he was a good CG member and a great friend in general i would definetly like to see this man for fox

Current: Just Some Guy
Former: Senior Admin | TRO x2MAJ | Styles | Rys | CG x3 | Thire  | 21st x3 | Guardian Manager | Alpha-98 Nate | Sith Apprentice | Many more battalions  Serra Keto [9 Months] | TGML [9-10 Months] | TGL | Knight 8

+1 Well, afterall he was my right hand man as Fox. I think he has what it takes to keep CG going. Though, I'll share some wise words of wisdom from Puck: 

"And the door keeps swinging. 

Good luck with this position, if you do become FOX. You have done well with CG. I just hope you are ready for the constant issues that tends to fly towards you as the BCMD of CG"

Good luck as Fox, you'll need it :-)
  • Agree 1

+1, you know me my dude. You're my boy. I support you and hope the best for you in this position, i know you got what it takes. I will always remember you as my Jek, no matter how high you climb.

Edited by conrad
  • Agree 1

spacer.pngspacer.png

Banned

+1 i think hes pretty good

• Coordinator
Coordinator

+1 Please dont turn out to be a bad fox i believe in you

+1

Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin 

I've been hanging out with CG back when they were called ST is January. Geeze. Well the whole time I have been here Panzer has been a good role model for the rest of the troops. There is no other person in CG that I think is more fit to become Fox than Panzer. 

Along with this, I have never given a BCMD application a +1 in which the person did not get accepted.

So lmao I guess what Im saying is, hello BCMD Fox +1 

• Coordinator
Coordinator

Completely insecure and cares what others say. Horrible quality to have when applying for this position. I personally do not believe he would be a good fox. He also plays Arma way too much. 

Jk 

+1 gl b

• Disagree 1
2 hours ago, Xaze said:

Completely insecure and cares what others say. Horrible quality to have when applying for this position. I personally do not believe he would be a good fox. He also plays Arma way too much. 

Jk 

+1 gl b

You are so bad at Jk'ing things

Former: Liaison

• Founder
Founder

Congratulations your application has been accepted 

You have until June 11th to contact a director on teamspeak for your interview

• Founder
Founder

Congratulations you have been accepted for the position of Battalion Commander Fox

Your term ends September 4th

• Agree 1