Kovals Resignation :(

Well lads here we go. I've been apart of the staff team from the minute we transfered to synergy. I've been apart of the High Staff team for over 7 months now. Its been a long time and i dont regret any minute of it. But sadly, life is too busy right now to be playing games. I wish i could have lived up to everyone's expectations and been your director, but i fucked up and life has to come first now. In total ive been staffing for over a year strait now on garrys mod. So with that being said, i bid everyone a fair well for now. 

@Joah Sorry for letting you down man. I'll be back and i when i am, i will be your next director. :) Thank you for creating this great community. 

@Jackson Jackson. I think you might honestly be the greatest staff member I've ever seen. Keep doing what you're doing my man. 

@Egg @Llama/Yoda @Core  @Forseen I wouldnt be here without you guys. :) You all tought me everthing i needed to know and I would have never been had the positions that I was in without y'all.

@Lazer i dont where you went boi. Come back

@Medic see ya later dad

@Tyzen Just want to thank you for letting me serve on your council. It probably is the most steadiest council we have ever had. Sorry @Llama/Yoda

@41st I love you all and when i come back the first thing im doing is coming home

@Freck holy shit. From that little mingy kid that i would always yell at to the next Director. My god you have grown. Take care my guy

@Pyle i love you. You're a male nurse.

@Esitt You're the best HA we have. Keep you're shit going

@Tybo tybo is like the most steady jedi garrys mod has ever had. No doubt

@Rush Cat i dont know how you did it so long man. :o

@Doug the greatest green leader the world has ever seen.

@Max i still dont know why @Reptilia doesn't like you lol. But i love you bb and remember to play fortnite with me when i return

@Faoeoa rip

@Jorrdan you can always have my sub channel

@JBFox my guy. You will be the next Head Admin. No doubt in my mind

@Zim i forgot to thank you for all the development you do. You put your blood sweat and tears into putting in content. So thank you :)

Ps there's soo many people that i like i cant name you all. So see ya later guys and girls.

Off to Valhalla i go

Edited by Koval
  • Agree 9
Banned

o7 bye babe

thanks for the admin training btw

• Retired Founder

ɪ'ᴍ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ᴍɪss ʏᴏᴜ.
ɪ ᴅᴏ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴏʀ ᴊᴏɪɴ ᴜᴘ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍʏ ᴅɪsᴄᴏʀᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ɪɴ.
ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ᴋɪɴᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ғᴜɴ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ, ɪ ᴡᴀs ʜᴏᴘɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴅɪʀᴇᴄᴛᴏʀ ʙᴜᴛ ʟɪғᴇ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ᴄᴏᴍᴇs ғɪʀsᴛ. ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ғᴏʀ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴘᴜᴛ ɪɴ ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴛ sʏɴᴇʀɢʏ.

sᴇᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇ,
ᴢɪᴍ

• Agree 1

😭😭😭😭

• Agree 1
Spoiler

2ndACS SGM BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin