41st Commander Gree App round whatever the equivalent is at this point. Did some quick mafs and its round 7

Egg

==========[ Commander Application Template ]==========

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

==========[ Battalion Commander and Equivalent ]==========

Steam Name:

[SR]Egg/Gree[VA]

RP Name:

41st BAT Commander Gree

Steam ID (SteamID Finder):

STEAM_0:0:44622884

Battalion or squad you are applying for:

41st Commander Gree

Experience:

41st PVT to MAJ under Phosphorous and Summit - a while

41st MAJ to Green Company commander under Dreams - a while

41st Commander Gree - 2/7/17 - Present

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?:

I have been in this battalion since my first day on this server. I have been with it through all of its ups and downs over the last 10 months. I love this battalion as much as I can love something in a video game. I care about each and every person in the battalion and I hope they feel the same. I have rebuilt the battalion from basically nothing and now it is one of the best and most recognized battalions on the server. I hope to continue to build it to keep it the best it can be and inspire each and every person in it to be the best that they can be. I want to help carry this battalion into the update and help everything go over smoothly and keep us great. The battalion is only as good as the people in it and that is why it is the best.

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad?:

I would hope so

Availability:

Whenever I am not working or doing something I am on the server and almost always reachable on discord.

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?:

Since day 1

Do you have a microphone?:

ya

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?:

Not dead would be a good start. At the end of my term I would hope to have my battalion continue to be one of the best on the server. Yes they are a merry band of misfits but they are my band of misfits. It is not the most serious battalion but that is what makes them great. They are always willing to fight for what they believe in and I hope to keep that spirit alive. Continue to be the battalion that can take on any other battalion in pvp and have the ability to take on any task that is handed to them.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?:

yep

@Doug Now is the time...

• Agree 1

+1

Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin