Mikes Return to Staff?

Mike

RP Name: Senate Commando 1stLT Mike, GM High Jedi General Reus

Steam ID:  STEAM_0:1:217856741

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum):

The reason I want to become a staff member again is because I want be able to Help Jedi and my battalions with being able to build Dupes. I have a lot of previous staff experience  so I know the rules of being a Staff member. I play during EST hours all week around 4-9 PM EST on Weekdays and all day on weekends so I play during the most active hours of the server so I will be able to help with events and the server to make sure minging stays to a minimal. I have previous experience as a TRO and I would like to rejoin the Program to help with training to make sure that CCs get trained well. I have not been a gamemaker before but I did help in many events and I do believe I could help with events and eventually make my own events which will hopefully be Liked by the community. And the last but defiantly not least reason I would like to return to staff is to be able to build dupes and sims whether it be to make sure Jedi always have somebody to either place Knight/Youngling Trial dupes or make new ones or Hosting NPC Sims for players when there are no events.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum):

Hello My name is Mike I have been playing in this community (counting icefuse) for almost a Year now I have met many friends over my time playing and had lots of fun. You may know me for many reasons some good some bad I do like to have a lot of fun on the server and if you do know me for reasons that are bad I would like to say that I do know how to be serious and I can Staff. I am currently in Grade 9 high school with average Grades my current favorite classes are Gym and Woodshop. I am a big fan of large open world games like the Elder Scrolls series and the Fallout Series.

Do you have any previous staff experience? Yes

I was a Tmod on Icefuse and I was Staff here on Synergy for 4 months I eventually worked up to Vet Admin and TRO before Resigning 

camerons-chinchillas-butt-8.jpg

• Coordinator
Coordinator

+1

I have returned from the world of resigned to +1 this

• Agree 1

Current:

• CT Private Reggin
  • Youngling Billber (3 Years running)

Former:

• VET Admin
  • 187th Battalion Commander
  • 187th Executive Officer
  • 212th Ghost Company Lead
  • 212th ARC Lead
  • 212th Sharp Shooter Lead
  • 212th Commander Reed
  • Republic Medic Senior Officer
  • 41st Green Company
  • 41st 2ndLt
  • Ion Team Ras
  • RANCOR 2ndLt
  • 91st Captain
  • Shock 2ndLt

+1

Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin 

• Founder
Founder

Congratulations you have passed the interview process!

Welcome back to the staff team.