Forseen's Resignation

Forseen

• Retired Founder

Name: Forseen

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:47573087

Date: 01-30-2018 I wanted to stay around longer but I don't have the drive to do it. I'm sorry @Joah.

Reason for leaving: I have just been entered into University in a full time course for a Diploma of Sport Development tagged on with a Basketball Academy. This will consume roughly 7 hours per week day for me which is on top of the already 4 hours of outside basketball I do every day meaning there will be little to no time for me to be a part of this community or any for the time being.

Farewells: I'm not one for goodbyes however I will try.

@Joah Firstly I would like to thank you, I've known you for over a year and I'd like to think in some aspects you and I are quite similar. I owe you a lot over the past year in terms of community work and just in general being a friend that has helped lift me to where I am now in life so I owe you some pretty big thank yous.

@Jek We didn't always agree, but you were a big influence in the community. Although many people dislike you, they don't see the behind the scenes work you do for the community and cheers for being a great Vice Admiral and for the support with the TTT server.

@Sparks I don't know why it isn't linking but I remember when we use to talk a decent amount and I remember when you were Wolffe and people were scared of you!

@Mods Barely knew you but this wouldn't exactly be possible without you so thanks dog.

@IndoX I remember when you were Plo Koon.

@Tomas & @Zander you two were the most inspirational people for me throughout my one year journey throughout Icefuse and Synergy as my leaders and friends. You always stuck by me and were always the people that had my back. I'm now joining you both here in retirement.

@Jackson my second child. You are going to go far in life and it was a pleasure to work with you bud!

@Oxen Thank god you got to move up Oxen, you are probably the hardest working person in this community and you deserve this so much. Please keep the community in check!

@Staff Team (Including High Staff) I'm gonna be honest, majority of you are lazy and don't do shit. If you're reading this and thinking "Is this about me?" it probably is. There's only a small handful of you that understand that just because you have a high position, does NOT mean you get to not do anything and those small few, you'll go far!

@The community, thank you all for the chance to be your director, thank you all for believing in me and I am glad I spent so much time with you all. Hopefully the community continues to grow and be fun. 

Finally, good bye Synergy Roleplay staff team.

• Agree 5

Going to miss your minginess as Director, some big arguments where had on that part...good times.

Good luck with university and basketball down under lad, I hope you find a career out of whatever it is that you are doing.

The Staff where always lazy lmao.

Good luck.

Edited by Stahl

good for you @Forseen its your future seize it you make your own fate and if that doesnt include us so be it. hopefuly you will visit and come back some day you will be missed dude that i promise

edit:oh and before you go could u change my forum name to Ccmonty plz? thx

Edited by ccmonty

@Forseen before you will leave i will tell you that i will remember our Magna Canon Squad forever. It was fun in DB when we got 10+ Shotouts for this. I will miss you. I will wait for you by missing and dreaming about you ???

-Magna Canon Squad Black/Redeye

Edited by Black
Spelling

First and only Polish Director:pepeSheesh:

@Forseen Where do I start with you!  You encouraged me to join back the staff team but sadly ive resigned again... To be honest you was literally the best director there was, and I'm glad to of served in the staff team when you was around. Make sure you keep your goals high in life and you will achieve greatness ;) You will know about that when you eventually progress... I am saddened to the fact you are resigning but happy for you and your future, and I know oxen is going to be one great director so I know we haven't been left on a bad deal. Forseen, you're a great man and GET INTO CRYPTO-CURRENCIES ;) 

You will me missed by many but I know you will still pop on from time to time and I know I will see you again, someday....

From Your Boi Scralone!

• Coordinator
Coordinator

Im really miss you man it was always fun to hang out with you -your son woeny

rest, I've already said my goodbyes to you mate. You were a great Director and mate, you deserve the best in life with basketball and University. I hope to see you again so hop on Teamspeak sometimes and catch up. o7 mate see you back in the Mainlands. Always remember Execute Order RC.

shared many of memes between jedi and 501st, have a good break... it does feel good aha. TODAY WE LOOSE A SOLDIER, A VERY GOOD SOLDIER. 

Should auld acquaintance be forgot, 
And never brought to mind? 
Should auld acquaintance be forgot, 
And auld lang syne! 

Chorus.-For auld lang syne, my dear, 
For auld lang syne. 
We'll tak a cup o' kindness yet, 
For auld lang syne. 

And surely ye'll be your pint stowp! 
And surely I'll be mine! 
And we'll tak a cup o'kindness yet, 
For auld lang syne. 
For auld, &c. 

We twa hae run about the braes, 
And pou'd the gowans fine; 
But we've wander'd mony a weary fit, 
Sin' auld lang syne. 
For auld, &c. 

We twa hae paidl'd in the burn, 
Frae morning sun till dine; 
But seas between us braid hae roar'd 
Sin' auld lang syne. 
For auld, &c. 

And there's a hand, my trusty fere! 
And gie's a hand o' thine! 
And we'll tak a right gude-willie waught, 
For auld lang syne. 
For auld, &c.

Edited by Flynn

It was a great pleasure to be a staff member under you Forseen. 

I thank you for the opportunities you have given me (Especially giving me Overseer, and then Head Admin)

You sir, was one of the people I looked up too the most.

I hope I have made you proud

Have a Nice Day 

Fleet Admiral Yularen - Freck

British

1 hour ago, Washington said:

my boy, I like actually met you because I begged you for your in-game office, and you gave it to me.

Theres more to the stories but I like that one the most, because I won.

thank you and have nice day *salute*

lmao

RIP Forseen, good luck with school.