Steam ID: [64]76561199548808787 [32]STEAM_0:1:794271529

Battalion you are applying for: 212th Attack Battalion

Experience: 

KU Charger

TKL MAJ Hound

2ndAc XO Parjai-1 SUPO CPT Bear

GCO ARC MAJ Crys
2ndAc CMD WarMaster

I joined the 212th about 3 months ago due to some changes I wanted to make to the 2ndAC subunit. I started in 2ndAC trying to achieve that goal of changing 2ndAC to be a more elite subunit. I stood out with how much work I was doing in the subunit and was promoted to Parjai or 2ndAC officer very quickly. I had a meeting with the other members of 2ndACO and the current Barlex at the time, we talked about how I didn't like the low standards in the subunit and how it was hurting the 212th overall as a battalion. Then spoke with the 2ndACOs about changes to be made to the subunit. The changes to the subunit were made and 2ndAC standards were raised.

Eventually, I transitioned out of 2ndAC to Ghost company because I needed a better understanding of the battalion as a whole so after spending a month in 2ndAC I spent a month in Ghost Company learning how they operate and how they interact with the battalion. While in ghost company I ran tryouts and made the Tryout for the 2 stars of the 212th Boil and Waxer. Also while doing that I fixed the ARF tryout for 212th alongside one of my CMDs at the time. This brought major numbers to ARF even with its little benefits.

I spent about 2 months as a Senior officer in the 212th working hard but none of that compares to the time I have spent as a CMD in the 212th. For the last month I have been working on gaining experience running the battalion and leading the large group of 212th. I have rebuilt part of the officer Corps and in the process of rebuilding 2ndAC leadership.

In addition to my in-game contributions, I have also served as a staff member, dedicating substantial effort to the team and demonstrating my commitment to the community. I have spent the last 2 months as well juggling my tasks of being a VA/GMM never falling behind on either battalion or staff work. This experience has provided me with valuable leadership, teaching, and management skills, all of which are essential for effectively leading a battalion.

Why should you become a battalion commander?
Key word “dedication” and When I talk about dedication, I’m referring to serious, hard work and perseverance, not just longevity. I’ve devoted over 500 minutes a day, nearly every day, to improving this battalion. For the past month, as both a MAJ and CMD, I’ve been leading the battalion almost single-handedly due to a shortage of officers in the 212th. Throughout this period, I’ve been rebuilding the battalion from the ground up and haven’t wavered in my efforts. Given the recent challenges within the battalion, it’s crucial to demonstrate our commitment and show both the NCOs and the entire 212th that we remain as strong as ever.

Availability:
My current school schedule allows me to come home at 9:40 AM so I will be available everyday after 10AM

How long have you played on Synergy Roleplay? 6 months | 1863:56:14.

Do you have a microphone? Yes.

Where do you want your battalion to be at the end of your term?

Regiments
Under my leadership over the past month, the 212th regiments have thrived. I’ve appointed a new REGA who has been excellent in overseeing each regiment and promoting reliable individuals with strong qualities into key positions. Currently, the only role that needs to be filled is SUPL, a recent vacancy created when our previous SUPL, became Waxer and had to leave because of Waxer being a heavy whitelist. I am committed to maintaining this positive stance during my term and finding a suitable candidate for the SUPL position.

Subunits
Ghost Company is currently in a tougher position than it was a month ago due to a significant number of departures. Commander Finn and I have been actively working on assessing the subunit and seeking new leadership. For now, the command team is managing the subunit until a new Ghost Company Commander can be appointed.

Recently, the command team decided to overhaul the 2ndAC leadership and take a new direction. I am currently overseeing 2ndAC and will continue to do so if I get Cody, until a new Barlex is selected to lead the subunit.

My goal for the end of my term is to have both subunits fully operational with capable leaders in place for each Subunit Lead position and to maximize the subunits positions as much as possible.
Senior Officer
In the past month, addressing the Senior Officer corps has been a major priority, especially given the current shortage of senior officers. This issue will resolve gradually, as I cannot rush individuals into roles they are not yet prepared for. When a LT is ready to advance to CPT and assume a Senior Officer role, they will be promoted. However, many of the Junior Officers are still new to their positions and need time to develop their skills. By the end of my term, I aim to have trained these Junior Officers, transforming them into capable Senior Officers. My goal is to establish a new Senior Officer corps composed of competent and trustworthy individuals.
Junior Officer
The Junior Officer corps has shown significant improvement. A month ago, the officer corps was in disarray, and the battalion was on the verge of falling apart. I promptly collaborated with Finn to train some SGMs in the role of officers, and they have since become reliable WOs whom I trust completely with the battalion. I am confident that, with time, they will evolve into excellent Senior Officers. By the end of my term, I aim to establish a strong pipeline for Junior Officers entering the battalion, ensuring they are well-prepared to advance to Senior Officer roles when the time comes.
NCOS
The current NCOs in the 212th have been the strongest asset to the battalion, demonstrating impressive numbers and a strong drive to support our efforts. Many of them are showing qualities that suggest they could become outstanding officers in the near future. By the end of my term, I aim to ensure that the NCOs are both strong and dependable, with a clear sense of their roles within the battalion. I will focus on guiding them to understand their potential pathways and provide them with the skills needed to become capable officers.
Enlisted
At present, all new enlisted members gain immediate access to the heavy whitelist upon joining the battalion. I believe this strategy is effective for both attracting recruits and offering them a distinctive incentive. Consequently, enlisted members now have a compelling option to either pursue the heavy role or explore opportunities within the ARF branch.
Jedi
Jedi are very important to the battalion and I'm working on finding a new obi-wan to lead the jedi into battle. Once I find a capable obi-wan I wanna work closely with him improving jedi numbers and overall jedi in the 212th.
Overall
During the first month of my term, my focus will be on revitalizing the battalion, which includes bringing in new officers and fully restoring our officer corps. I will also work on appointing leads for the two subunits, Ghost Company and 2ndAC, and securing a capable Obi-Wan to rejuvenate the Jedi side of the 212th. For the remainder of my term, I plan to concentrate on improving the quality of life for everyone in the battalion. While taking on any task at hand that is needed.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position? Yes

Do you understand that your position has a three month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your commander rank? Yes

Edited by WarMaster
small typo
  • Winner 1

Current: || VA || GMM ||  QuestMaster ||  212th BCMD Cody || 

Veteran Admin

Please give it to him? +1

• Friendly 1

Current : Rancor BCMD Blitz TRM  Questmaster Veteran Admin
Former : Obi-Wan Kenobi | Bultar Swan | Guild Marshall Rancor CMD Colt | Rancor BCMD Blitz  Rancor Alpha-09 CMD Bana |SG WO Jayfon

Veteran Admin

+1 Warmaster has always had a pretty good head on his shoulder when it came to running a battalion. I look forward to seeing you as Cody!!

• Friendly 1

Current: Bad Batch Echo

Former: WAC-47 Battalion Commander Wolffe Mechanized Regimental Commander Clorox

+1 great person, 212th thrives under him 

• Friendly 1

Current: Null 10 Jaing 
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd Officer , ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member, ARCM Colt, Dash 44, Wolfpack Mortar

Veteran Admin

I have spoken to Warmaster about what he is planning and expecting. I hope he sticks through!

Good luck! +1 

• Friendly 1

+1 WarMaster is dedicated and i love this dude

• Friendly 1

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Grand Master of the Order Yoda 
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti l Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate l Actually Private Crosshair l Mace Windu

53dc4d38968cd2efbfb3e4f0a0b3aa7a.gif?ex=

GM Leadership

+1 Warmaster has so much potential

• Friendly 1

Current: Diplomatic Services | TGM III | Senior Admin | Game Master Officer

Former: 501st CMD 332nd Vaughn | 332nd Officer Sterling | TC Boomer | TC Hardcase 

+1

• Friendly 1

Current: BOOM
Former: 501st BCMD Rex 332nd Captain Vaughn (x2) | Torrent Company Commander Appo | Veteran Admin Game Master Manager | 501st Regimental Advisor | 332nd Officer Vyse (x3) | TC Officer Kano | TC Officer Tup | TC Dogma GCO CPT Waxer | GCO SUPL Wooley 2ndAC Parjai
481269431afcc1d73846d7df52dab4e0.gif

+1 I havent been in the battalion very long since ive come back but I can see he cares. It doesn't sound like he will get shadow counseled which is probably a big fear for 212th to be fair. Ive spoken to him and it seems like he can do things on his own and has ideas to change things.

The biggest point I can make they were denied and they didnt give up and put in another app. That speaks volumes compared to a lot of people I have seen on this server. 

• Friendly 1

(BUNCHA RANKS AND NAMES HERE)

Veteran Admin

+1 Run it back my man good luck

• Friendly 1
Veteran Admin

V happy to see this up! It should be a criminal offense not to get it this time round. 

I look forward to working along side you in the ATK Reg lets go! +1

• Friendly 1

Currently: 501st BCMD Rex  / Veteran Admin of le server
spacer.png

OG ranks - SO CMD Moose and First ever CPT Taggart  - The best Walon Vau - 212th Longshot -212th Boil - CG CMD Hound/CMD Moose - 332nd Vaughn 

+1 WarMustard on top dude!!!

WarMaster is carrying 212th hard would love to see him on cody!
He is always promoting people who are active and hit merrit!
3 days without any promo's Goated WarMaster just came online and promoted all people that waited for promo's in a long time. (like 8 promos)  W WarMaster.
He is dedicated he deserves it!

+1

Even with my departure I still very much value the 212th and I think given the circumstances you’re doing fine.

One question I will ask, just for reference to myself, is with the current state of GC and hearing through the rumor mill that 212th HC plans to reduce the slots even more from my time.  Is that something you see in the future, why or why not?  GL dude!

• Friendly 1

Current: Green Company Deputy MEDO LT Nemec

Former: 212th Ghost Company ARFL Trapper | Senator Aang | 212th Ghost Company Lead CMD Boil | Green Company Officer SUPO Fireball

spacer.png

Veteran Admin
1 hour ago, xBigRed17 said:

One question I will ask, just for reference to myself, is with the current state of GC and hearing through the rumor mill that 212th HC plans to reduce the slots even more from my time.  Is that something you see in the future, why or why not?  GL dude!

It is something that is being discussed we are looking at lowering slots to make the unit feel more advanced but at the same time with the removal we are planning to make GC a more RP related subunit and less of just cool whitelist subunit. So were looking at changing around the tryout to have more RP related things. So yes there's a high possibility of lowering the slots by only 2 to make them more unique and feel more elite.

• Informative 1

Current: || VA || GMM ||  QuestMaster ||  212th BCMD Cody || 

6 minutes ago, WarMaster said:

It is something that is being discussed we are looking at lowering slots to make the unit feel more advanced but at the same time with the removal we are planning to make GC a more RP related subunit and less of just cool whitelist subunit. So were looking at changing around the tryout to have more RP related things. So yes there's a high possibility of lowering the slots by only 2 to make them more unique and feel more elite.

Seems like a solid idea, I'm excited to see what you have in store.

Other subunits have very limited slots, so could work with the right mindset.

• Friendly 1

Current: Green Company Deputy MEDO LT Nemec

Former: 212th Ghost Company ARFL Trapper | Senator Aang | 212th Ghost Company Lead CMD Boil | Green Company Officer SUPO Fireball

spacer.png

• Coordinator
Coordinator

Congratulations, You have been ACCEPTED for a commander interview!

Please contact a ME to organise your interview.

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Edited by Woeny
  • Based 1
Head Admin

Congratulations! Your application for the position you applied for has been ACCEPTED!

Your term will end 3 MONTHS after this post. Good luck!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

Current: Head Admin | Marshal Commander