Fix the Clone Minigun

Name: Mystc

RP Rank: Chief Instructor l CPT

Suggestion: Fix the Clone Minigun... PLEASE! This used to be one of the sole weapons people got ARC trained for. Now they just get a watered down worse shoulder Z6. Like actually. The sounds and bullets are the same when they used to be different. I was told the Addon was broken by the author, but if we have full permission to change it we should

Implementation: The addon we use gives full permission for re-edits and uploads. If we can make exclusives i assume we can fix the Clone Minigun.

Lore: Idk. It was a good gun prior to our Onderon swap. 

Workshop content if applicable:  https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2766090377&searchtext=Clone+Chaingun

image.png?ex=661a31a0&is=6607bca0&hm=2a4

With the last 10 seconds of this clip you can see the 41st ARC holding the original sounding and shooting chaingun.

Edited by Mystic

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

+1 while we are at it can we please get rid of HVO, the tracking launcher is just dog shit it can lock on to anything but vultures and who actually puts down AT mines. Give ARC back the PLX and ARF RPS 6. If you don’t believe me HVO is not a thing look at every battalion roster. There might be 4 total 

*I know there is a suggestion for removing HVO, I just hate HVO*

Edited by KillJoy
  • Dumb 2

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

Head Admin

-1 the Westar is a great ARC weapon, realistically you don't need a buffed minigun. The Heavy's minigun needs to have some sort of advantage, like every kit needs to have something going for it. 

4 hours ago, KillJoy said:

+1 while we are at it can we please get rid of HVO, the tracking launcher is just dog shit it can lock on to anything but vultures and who actually puts down AT mines. Give ARC back the PLX and ARF RPS 6. If you don’t believe me HVO is not a thing look at every battalion roster. There might be 4 total 

*I know there is a suggestion for removing HVO, I just hate HVO*

HVO has a 3 person limit per battalion....thats a server rule, to limit accidental MRDM incidents. 

• Dumb 3

Kaiser        Zeros        Clutch

spacer.png

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, KaiserNeiner said:

-1 the Westar is a great ARC weapon, realistically you don't need a buffed minigun. The Heavy's minigun needs to have some sort of advantage, like every kit needs to have something going for it. 

HVO has a 3 person limit per battalion....thats a server rule, to limit accidental MRDM incidents. 

This isn't buffing the minigun. This is a request to return it to its unbugged state. The reason this isn't in bug reports is because the addon is broken and requires development. The damage remains the same and the fire rate in the clip is the same firerate it currently has, just with a different sound. This is more a request for the viewmodel to be fixed so its not half way off the screen, and the sound to be changed so its not a carbon copy of the Z6

There will be no statistical changes in this. Simply cosmetic and audio changes. When i called it a "worse shoulder mounted Z6" i was referring to the fact the gun kicks backwards and offscreen unlike any other gun on server when it never did this prior. It's simply difficult to control the recoil on the gun in its bugged state

Edited by Mystic
  • Informative 1

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

Veteran Admin

+1

Current: Yoda

Former: Shaak Ti | Arligan Zey Kit Fisto | Luminara Unduli | Jedi Military Advisor | Null-10 Lieutenant JaingNull-6 Lieutenant Kom'rk Bad Batch Echo Bad Batch Hunter 

GM Leadership

+1

Current:  41st BCMD Gree
Former: Rancor BCMD Blitz | SPEC RCMD | SOBDE BCMD | Anakin Skywalker | Plo Koon | Hunter | Echo | Muzzle | Alpha 17 | Guild LT

Veteran Admin

+1

Current: 501st Commander | TC Kano | Veteran Admin | Game Master Manager | Quest Master TRO
Former: 332nd Captain Vaughn (x2) | Torrent Company Commander Appo | 501st Regimental Advisor | 332nd Officer Vyse (x3) | TC Officer Kano | TC Officer Tup | TC Dogma

96e1f283745a8d13665184e2f4d1c2c787303b42
IM BATMAN

+1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

+1

Future Dev Team Assistant
Current:
CT PVT Alpha-14 Tec :sittingred:
Former: Fleet Admiral Wullf Yularen, Navy Clone Rear Admiral Tec, Chief of Engineering x2, Jedi Knight Etain Tur-Mukan, Null 7 LT Mereel , 104th Command Sergeant Major Command Sergeant Major, Intel Director of the 104th, Republic Navy, Coruscant Guard, 41st, and 501st, Admin, GM for a Week

• Director
Director
On 3/30/2024 at 9:52 AM, KillJoy said:

. If you don’t believe me HVO is not a thing look at every battalion roster. There might be 4 total 

4 Weeks ago image.png?ex=661d496b&is=660ad46b&hm=f5e                 Current image.png?ex=661d4a19&is=660ad519&hm=656  

Overall it come's and goes in waves, sometimes the server is filled with them and sometimes they are not. Exactly like every battalion & sub unit, sometimes they are filled to the brim with tons of people and sometimes they are empty. 

• 2 weeks later...

+1 W

Current: CG MED SSGT Spoof | Navy MED MCPO Spoof | Hunter Kravchenko | Jedi Master TGM Spoof
Prior: (2017) 104th MED CPL Spoof | CG MEDL LT Spoof | 501st CSM Spoof | 187th JT 2ndLT Spoof | 21st MED 2ndLT Spoof | (2019) 91st MEDL Lightning squad LTC Spoof | DU MED SGT Spoof | 104th MED SGT Spoof

$ Didn't ask $

spacer.png