RP Name:
Rex

RP Rank:
BCMD

Steam ID:

Regiment you are applying for:
Attack Regiment

Why should you become a Regimental Commander?:
Firstly, I would like to bring my experience and my drive to a regiment I have loved and cared for about close to 8 months now. The attack regiment may only be two battalions, but the impact they have on the server can't be overlooked. Personally, everything I have done for the attack regiment and my battalion has been to improve and maintain. I have always been someone who likes to shoot for self-improvement and attempt to reach heights I haven't ever thought I could reach. I'm excited about the potential I can bring to both battalions and hopefully be a good successor to our current ATK REG. I have many ideas to improve both battalions to strengthen our core and show what we could truly do together as one unit.   

Availability:
All day Wednesday and Saturday as well as any time I'm not at work

Give a brief overview of your achievements and experience on the server:
Positions-
104th PVT-CPT (2020)
212th PVT-MSG (2022)
501st PVT-BCMD (Current)
332nd XO Jesse | TC Fives
501st REGL

Changes I made during my term-
Officer core restructuring
332nd Tryout revamped
332nd Slots increase and Marshals(Trainers) added
TC Tryout Revamped
TC Documents updated and standards added, as well as quotas
Set a new 501st Recruitment record
Game nights to connect with the battalion
Achieving BOTM for the first time in 9 months
Revamped promotional requirements

Do you have a microphone?:
Yes

Where do you want your regiment to be at the end of your term?:
212th
The boys in orange, to say it in simple terms, know how to handle themselves, which is why they were BOTM three times last year. With this said, there is always room for improvement. For one, many of the 212th Officers as well as their BCMD are quite new to their positions, and by being able to work with them personally, we can establish an understanding of their role. 2ndAC continues to dominate the skies, but recently I haven't seen many trainings and have been working with the BCMD to make a dupe to make boarding training more appealing and understandable. Ghost Company numbers haven't been where I would like them to be, but their subunit is quite appealing. I plan on working to play more into their scouting and conduct special missions to hone their skills for real combat. Overall, the BCMD and the battalion are doing great work with confident numbers all around, but as we all know, 212th is a record-breaking battalion, and we are going to push to break more together.

501st
These blue troopers have been killing the game and will continue to improve their numbers overall with the leadership of the officers. The 501st has established a good system that has led to breaking records in their battalion as well. The main thing I wish to see by the end of my term is consistency. What I mean by this is that 501st, in my opinion, can be very volatile; often times their numbers will continue to improve, then they will crash hard and need to be rebuilt from the ground up. I wish to avoid this by selecting a BCMD that has an understanding of what the battalion needs to thrive and improve. Another thing with 501st is outlook. I feel 501st has a long way to go to mature and keep a good outlook on the server. To my knowledge, 501st has the most arrests on the server and has been that way for a while. I plan on working with the officer team and continuing to strive toward this goal.

Overview
The attack regiment has the two biggest battalions on the server, 212th and 501st, and both require gentle care and love to nurture them to grow their numbers, fill their subunits, and remain in a good light in the view of the server. During my three months, I plan to put all of my time and energy into ONLY attack regimental life. I will continue to be active and push myself and my battalions along with me to prosper, remain the powerhouses they are currently, and take them to a new level.

How do you plan to improve relations within your regiment?:
Relations is always a big thought on your mind as a position like regimental, as you would like all of your battalions to be able to work with each other while continuing to manage and improve themselves. As of now, relations between the battalions haven't been better in a while. With this said, I would like to push for operations and some competitions between the battalions to push them forward. For example, do time trials where all the subunits have the same task and objective to see which one can call themselves the best in the attack regiment. Obviously, the subunits are going to work together, practice, and continue to improve with each training session and show why the “Attack regiment is on top." Overall, the way I plan to improve relations is through my presence ingame, as I am someone who only plays clone, and I wish to provide more roleplay experience for the regiment and work as a unit as a whole to strengthen the weak points of each battalion to form one single strong regiment.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?:
Yes

Do you understand that your position has a three month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your regimental commander rank?:
Yes

Edited by Reborn

+1  I worked with 501st for a bit to rebuild their Jedi program and saw first hand all of the hard work that Reborn has been putting in. 501st has been a powerhouse his whole term and he'll do well as ATK Reg. Good luck! 

• Friendly 1

Current: Yoda

Former: Shaak Ti | Arligan Zey Kit Fisto | Luminara Unduli | Jedi Military Advisor | Null-10 Lieutenant JaingNull-6 Lieutenant Kom'rk Bad Batch Echo Bad Batch Hunter 

Veteran Admin

+1 

• Friendly 1
GM Leadership

+1 great for the position

• Friendly 1

Current:  41st BCMD Gree
Former: Rancor BCMD Blitz | SPEC RCMD | SOBDE BCMD | Anakin Skywalker | Plo Koon | Hunter | Echo | Muzzle | Alpha 17 | Guild LT

Huge +1, I don't care if we are in the same batal, regardless of that you are always giving 100% when you are in-game whether it comes to RP or helping someone out. From my experience talking to you, you always take in to account both sides to all situations and are not quick to decide which I think is an admirable trait and a important once with a position such as RCMD. I think you'll cook hard as fuck. 

• Friendly 1

spacer.png

+1 great lad was fun to work with in Wolfpack under @Brooklyn has solid plans for the future of ATK

• Friendly 1

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

What are you plans for Doom's Unit? I think every Future ATK Reg should have some sort of plan in the rare chance it returns.

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

Veteran Admin
22 minutes ago, Mystic said:

What are you plans for Doom's Unit? I think every Future ATK Reg should have some sort of plan in the rare chance it returns.

That's a good question, Firstly if it were to return it would require a proper structure and a chain of command, including a BCMD of course. DU thrives in the attack regiment as they can utilize their shields to enforce the front line and siege. The biggest thing, if it comes back, is to ensure the right people are in the right positions and not push to fill every slot instantly, as well as maintaining a proper "Grind". It would need a lot of care and nurturing to make an even spread of ranks in the battalion. With this being said I would make the maximum transfer rank into the battalion to be an SGT. The battalion would take some time to remake/modernize old docs to make them fit the server in its current state. This includes fleshing out tryouts for both subunits and running tests with them to perfect. Overall I would take the time and ensure everything is ready way before it comes back, but when ready put all my effort into completely moderating the rank flow and the structure to make the changes needed to ensure success in the battalion.

Veteran Admin

+1 GO ON SAY IT AGAIN WHO THE GOAT WHO THE GOAT WHO THE GOAT

• Funny 1

Current: 501st Commander | TC Kano | Veteran Admin | Game Master Manager | Quest Master TRO
Former: 332nd Captain Vaughn (x2) | Torrent Company Commander Appo | 501st Regimental Advisor | 332nd Officer Vyse (x3) | TC Officer Kano | TC Officer Tup | TC Dogma

96e1f283745a8d13665184e2f4d1c2c787303b42
IM BATMAN

+1, had a few talks about your plans with 212th, pretty dope.

• Friendly 1

Current: Nothin :)
Former: Shadow Company Enlisted | RANCOR Captain Kase | RANCOR Alpha-22 "Aven" | RANCOR Alpha-26 "Maze" | RC-1140 "Fixer" 212th Ghost Company Trapper, Gearshift, Threepwood | First Rav Bralor
spacer.png

Veteran Admin

+1 Speaking with Reborn often being on the GMO or a VA and even Rex. Mans got it!! No one can say otherwise! +1

• Friendly 1

Currently: CG TKL CPT Hound / Gume Saam / Veteran Admin of le server

OG ranks - SO CMD Moose and First ever CPT Taggart  - The best Walon Vau - 212th Longshot -212th Boil

image0_0.jpg?Expires=1713869171&Signature=pQFr0NFqAAclPZeYNF7vhjGNiPkVMzCrH5co-1b6Ddw1rG4MIxfk17QXicML2RluDZGf6Cd17LvfdGdiXTTvScbv3iIjPv3jiDfNaPF4M-3pI2cbtrnaLpcnzt~XkWlzLxEZ3CD4hIo~SBuKePikssjLNIrqXs2pdyixwLeZPcXakqp~jqSnMKz8jBnMDAt-X2LnAx1X47sVHM3NeQkU4kKMnsAqrA~llVmvG-yVD32CB57Ak5Mb6V4jj87XqMSjpClxprk1RWL2RYawitVkPy49rMJvqj8-ofbmdIX5FlThB2BQCze2ateZjdaoD1xMVLWkWk2J0cB3OggMzdK9Ew__&Key-Pair-Id=K3RDDB1TZ8BHT8 

+1 gl

• Friendly 1

Current: Havoc ARC Overseer / Rancor MAJ  

Ex: Alpha-22 Aven Sage Manager

spacer.png

Veteran Admin

+1 This is really funny and i support it!

• Friendly 1
  • Director
Director

Congratulations, You have been ACCEPTED for a commander interview!

Please contact a Director to organise your interview.

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - PENDING

• Director
Director

Congratulations! Your application for the position you applied for has been ACCEPTED!

Your term will end 3 MONTHS after this post. Good luck!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED