89 members have voted

1. 1. What should the planet be called?

• Corellia
    • Elevon
    • Mimban
    • Trandosha
    • Scarif

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/12/2024 at 05:00 AM

• Director
Director

Naming the planet

We have gotten quite a few suggestion for naming the planet. So the nominations are the following

• Corellia
  • Elevon
  • Mimban
  • Trandosha
  • Scarif

This vote will decide what we name the planet so cast your vote and be part of Synergy History. The vote will be closed at 11:59 PM EST on Sunday.

Corellia is the best  and Scarif as a close second, the other are random ass names  that  don't offer much in my eyes, the best we can do is name the planet that will connect us to good RP

Trandosha IMO isn't good at all cause of how pigeon holed cause that planet was all trandoshians lmao

Edited by Bacta
  • Agree 1
  • Winner 1
  • Dumb 1

220px-Trump_The_Art_of_The_Deal2C_cover2

21 minutes ago, Kessel said:

Based on the wiki descriptions, the main planet on our the new map is most similar to Corellia or Mimban. I’m not sure how Scarif even made the list; it’s not even close.

I vote for Mimban based on its description. Corellia is an industrial power for producing ships, however, the plenet we are currently on doesn't represent such. Mimban on the other hand, fits the description for uncivilized, swampy, and "polluted" from mining ops. Our base (mostly a hanger) isnt that big nor special in any way, so it wouldn't fit the image of a "grand base that holds the fort against hostiles on an industrial powerhouse". It's more of an outpost on some backwards planet used for its resources, so a minimal force is all that it needs to control it.

• Optimistic 1
  • Based 2
GM Leadership

I agree with Katz off of lore Mimban is the best fit, Corellia would be cool but there is no industrial ship producing facility that would make no sense. Like naming it coruscant but there is not city type beat. We also already know Mimban was a big planet of conquest for the Empire as seen in the movie Solo. So this could be a set up for those events to take place in the future of the star wars timeline.

Edited by Boof
Lore

Current:  41st BCMD Gree
Former: Rancor BCMD Blitz | SPEC RCMD | SOBDE BCMD | Anakin Skywalker | Plo Koon | Hunter | Echo | Muzzle | Alpha 17 | Guild LT

Mimbam just makes sense the last thing this planet is would be Corellia :Bruh:

• Agree 1

Current: Havoc ARC Overseer / Rancor MAJ  

Ex: Alpha-22 Aven Sage Manager

spacer.png

Crazy to see such support for Mimban in the comments, personally, I don't see the resemblance. My earlier support for Corellia was mostly just so the devs don't have to change much, but if I'm being honest, it doesn't look like Corellia at all.

Even Trandosha is a stretch, if anything it looks like Kashyyyk or Dantooine more than any of these.

At least Elevon has the fact that it doesn't exist in Star Wars going for it, I guess.

Hudson, The Helmetless. Formerly Of:
41st Elite Corps & Green Company, Coruscant Guard, 327th Star Corps, Galactic Marines, Special Operations, 187th Legion, Defense and Recon Regimental Commander, 212th Attack Battalion, RANCOR, and for Jedi General Quinlan Vos and Jedi Advisor Shaak Ti.

@Hudson The push for the name Corellia is not from the Dev team, nor would it cost any time on our end to change, as there isn't anything on our end to change. A cool-looking planet was thrown into the War room. Now, everyone thinks that's the planet we're on. The gas lighting is real for Corellia.

• Informative 1

Trandosha.

Lets push for more Trando BH rp

Lets push for trando events & storylines instead of CIS 24/7

Lets push the culture of trandosha to the people

LOTS OF RP TO BE MADE HERE

• Agree 3
  • Based 1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

Corellia Master Race (FYI, the entire planet wasn't a city, it has a ton of jungles and forests like any other generic planet has).

|Longest Serving Attack Regimental Commander||Thigh High Connoisseur|

j5VeS9D.jpg

1 hour ago, Brooklyn said:

Trandosha.

Lets push for more Trando BH rp

Lets push for trando events & storylines instead of CIS 24/7

Lets push the culture of trandosha to the people

LOTS OF RP TO BE MADE HERE

I would back this 1000% if we forced every BH to be on a trando model

220px-Trump_The_Art_of_The_Deal2C_cover2

• Management

That looks like a Trandoshan Camp to me outside our base ngl

hmm-meme.gif

Also could have a hologram of Corellia bc both Trandosha and Corellia are in the same sector (Hologram is just straight up Earth btw Corellia is just Earth lol)

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Winner 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

2 hours ago, Baron said:

@Hudson The push for the name Corellia is not from the Dev team, nor would it cost any time on our end to change, as there isn't anything on our end to change. A cool-looking planet was thrown into the War room. Now, everyone thinks that's the planet we're on. The gas lighting is real for Corellia.

I know that it isn't, if you read my comment, I said that I supported it for those reasons. Sorry for any confusion.

Hudson, The Helmetless. Formerly Of:
41st Elite Corps & Green Company, Coruscant Guard, 327th Star Corps, Galactic Marines, Special Operations, 187th Legion, Defense and Recon Regimental Commander, 212th Attack Battalion, RANCOR, and for Jedi General Quinlan Vos and Jedi Advisor Shaak Ti.

• Coordinator
Coordinator

Anytime someone says Corellia I think of the domino looken dogs. This planet trying to catch black & white dalmatians? Please don't do this

tumblr_m1m00c7yD31rn95k2o1_250.gif

Edited by Xaze
  • Winner 1
  • Dumb 3

Ill say it again. this map is NOT Corellia. 

The slave camp looks alot like a trandoshan one, and Trandosha was in fact a Republic Occupied planet being a direct neighbor to Kashyyyk. 

This would not only be a unique and fitting planet, but also falls in line with the atmosphere we have here. 

Everyone being gaslit into thinking that the planet is Corellia because of a hologram of Earth and quest descriptions is hilarious to me

Mimban is also described as an always overcast planet with thick mist surrounding all areas. none of which we have

Edited by Mystic
  • Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

On 2/8/2024 at 8:15 PM, Marvel said:

That looks like a Trandoshan Camp to me outside our base ngl

hmm-meme.gif

Also could have a hologram of Corellia bc both Trandosha and Corellia are in the same sector (Hologram is just straight up Earth btw Corellia is just Earth lol)

https://www.starwars.com/video/padawan-lost-episode-featurette

not to mention... looks alot like our fauna too

Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti

1 hour ago, Mystic said:

Ill say it again. this map is NOT Corellia. 

The slave camp looks alot like a trandoshan one, and Trandosha was in fact a Republic Occupied planet being a direct neighbor to Kashyyyk. 

This would not only be a unique and fitting planet, but also falls in line with the atmosphere we have here. 

Everyone being gaslit into thinking that the planet is Corellia because of a hologram of Earth and quest descriptions is hilarious to me

Mimban is also described as an always overcast planet with thick mist surrounding all areas. none of which we have

He's got a point. Trandosha makes far more sense. Corellia is a very industrial planet by my research anyways.

Hey there! I'm Greg!

11 hours ago, GregWasTaken said:

He's got a point. Trandosha makes far more sense. Corellia is a very industrial planet by my research anyways.

image.png?ex=65dbc104&is=65c94c04&hm=af9

the planet also isn't even Corellia in the hologram lmfao

Edited by Mystic

1 hour ago, Bacta said:

why is banakin lying

this is what makeb looks like btw

maxresdefault.jpg

correct. but you cant see this from space lmfao. the idea was that people were assuming off of nothing. The hologram is only there because it was all bro had for the holotable. not because its our planet

Edited by Mystic
  • Winner 1

Everyone out here a Corellia Hater. Trandosha is a rat place to live and no one wants to be there. It doesn't even look like Trandosha

1HJBBbP.png

|Longest Serving Attack Regimental Commander||Thigh High Connoisseur|

j5VeS9D.jpg

• Director
Director

My allegiance is to the Republic, to democracy!
Corellia is the name of the planet!

• Friendly 1
  • Dumb 1

20 hours ago, Finn said:

Everyone out here a Corellia Hater. Trandosha is a rat place to live and no one wants to be there. It doesn't even look like Trandosha

1HJBBbP.png

Bros never watched TCW and seen the actual landscape of Trandosha. 

• Director
Director

Woeny voted for Scarif spacer.png

Xaze voted for a imaginary planet 

• Coordinator
Coordinator
14 minutes ago, gohn said:

Woeny voted for Scarif spacer.png

Xaze voted for a imaginary planet 

and id do it again cause i have no clue what scarif looked like one bit :HYPERS:

• Pay Respect 1
  • Dumb 1