Stylized Armor moving forward

Bane

For a long time in the community there's been debates about certain subunits essentially being made up or counter to the lore. At this point I heavily believe the community has moved past really caring about those sorts of things, especially with Disney retconning or invalidating large swaths of the EU with official content. We all know that sticking to the lore with 100% accuracy is both boring and hard to do, hence why we have so many wild events that tread paths completely away from the official starwars lore. So, going forward, what does the community think about adding in custom subunits/specialized units with the purpose of just being something cool and different? Acknowledging the fact that there would need to be effort put into creating standards and quality controls, how interested would we be in either small specialized units pulled from the EU or completely made for synergy? I have run a bunch of prompts through Dalle 3 to get some concept art for such units. In my head these would make sense as subunits or a SOBDE-esque, (in structure not function), battalion

comprised of different units. Below are some images, including one in synergy colors. 

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Informative 1

Former: A lot of shit dude

12 minutes ago, Bacta said:

@Guaccan we ban these guys

i think he also used chatggpt

• Agree 1

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

On 12/15/2023 at 7:35 PM, Marvel said:

no

Tuk Company

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.