104th PVT-CPL: 7/26/2023-8/10/2023

104th SGT-SGM: 8/12/2023-8/19/2023

104th WO: Rank skipped for good work as a SGM

104th LT-MAJ: 8/30/2023-9/17/2023

104th MAJ-CMD: 9/17/2023-10/21/2023

104th SUPO: 8/16/2023

104th REGL: 9/07/2023

Wolfpack-XO: Warthog-9/10/2023 XO-9/12/2023

When I first joined the server I immediately joined the 104th battalion. After joining I realized the battalion was not in a good position as it took nearly 3 weeks to achieve the rank of SPC. However, instead of leaving I decided that I could help fix the battalion in any ways possible, the first thing I achieved was SUPO. I used this position to grow the SUP branch as much as possible and realized I could help all the branches if I became the 104th's REGL. As REGL I developed or helped develop a tryout document for each regiment, got many people to apply for a branch officer or lead position, and have helped many of the regiments fill up by doing tryouts for battalion members. Due to my love for the SUP branch, I applied for the Wolfpack SUP Warthog. Once I achieved Warthog I soon after became the XO of the unit, as XO I have developed a new tryout document, dupes, and have tried to set up many unit specific trainings or missions. As far as my ranks go, I was more quickly promoted within the 104th as I was doing tons of work for the battalion as an NCO, and I was soon promoted to LT for this work. As a 104th officer I was basically in charge of all NCO and enlisted promotions as I was the most active and could see the work they were doing in game. With this I soon moved up to CPT where I proposed many ideas to the battalion such as fixing battalion documents, making incentives for troopers each week, and overall trying to help the battalion in any ways I could. Then I became a major under Vango's term which I was forced to hold up the battalion in game due to a lack of BCMD activity outside of discord. After his term I continued to do good work, so I was eventually promoted to commander of the 104th where I have been monitoring the officer core, introducing many new ideas, and coming together with CMD Dash-44 to learn as much as possible and to try to fix the battalions problems. 

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?: As I stated above, I've been in the 104th for the entire time I have been on this server, I have seen it's ups and downs over time. The battalion is currently not amazing and since day one of me joining the battalion I have been trying to fix some of the battalions problems. Now as a commander I am able to fix most of these problems but the main one is not having an active BCMD. I feel that I'm the current best choice for the position as I am super active with my battalion, have tons of experience leading it, and I could fully use the resources as a BCMD to better everyone in the 104th. I also feel that with my experience and the positions I currently hold in the battalion that I would not be overwhelmed with the responsibility and duties as a BCMD. I feel that I have been there for the people in the battalion any time they need me or any time their is an issue that needs to be resolved. I also feel that I am a more chill officer that hangs out with and has fun with the battalions community while still getting lots of work done. For example I try to participate in all battalion trainings, tryouts, and other planned events and try to ensure people are having fun in the battalion. However, at the same time I am making sure people are acting correctly, meeting their requirements, and are pushed to take leadership roles within the battalion, I also try to be involved in all battalion disciplinary actions and stay informed on all battalion matters. In the end, with the help of the battalion and the resources as a BCMD I feel that I could really help the battalion achieve greatness once again.

Availability: Everyday from 5:00pm-9:30pm EST in game and TS, however I am always available on discord unless it's really late in which I will respond to DM's the next morning.

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?: I have played on this server almost everyday for nearly 4 months which I have spent all of that time with the 104th.

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

Where do you want your battalion to be at the end of your term?: 

Officer Core

As a 104th commander I have seen many of the problems with the current officer core. I have recently implemented a new chain of command structure for the officers that will better split the work and can achieve lots of progress. I feel this will encourage them to be more active in the battalion which is my ultimate goal because if you don't have a good officer core then the battalion will always suffer. By the end of my term I want the officer core to be more active within the battalion, be pushing the NCOs to do trainings, and overall make the battalion a fun environment where anyone on the server would like to join. The ways I will achieve this is to let this new structure work, make weekly requirements and incentives for all officers to show they are truly doing their part, and push all of the officers to do their parts to better the battalion in any ways they can think of. 

NCO Core

The NCO core is looking very good recently with the changes we made to the promotion requirements and many new additions to better their experience within the battalion. However, as always activity is an issue and I plan to fix it by forcing the officer core to better do their parts to encourage the NCOs to be more active, do more trainings, and to take more leadership within the battalion. I feel that the NCO core is in a good and balanced spot and that the best way to improve it would be to fix the officer core.

Enlisted Core

The enlisted core is in a very good spot with many new recruits coming to the battalion each week and many of them staying to become an NCO. However, I do want to implement the requirement that all CPLs are required to join a regiment to become SGT unless they can provide a very good reason as to why they don't want to. I would also like to buff the TIG for enlisted promotions up to 1 day for PVT-SPC and 2 days for SPC-CPL and 2 more days for CPL-SGT with the regiment requirement. I feel this is needed because the enlisted are able to fly through ranks without doing much and when they reach SGT they give up because of the jump in the promotional requirements.

Wolfpack

The Wolfpack is doing well with an active lead who is filling the spots as they become open. During my term I will be pushing to reach the rank of senior admin which will allow me to build dupes for wolfpack tryouts, trainings, and I hope to make mission lines for them exclusively. I will work with the lead to develop a new tryout document and dupe for each character to more focus on their specializations during the tryout. I will also make sure the lead is hosting these trainings weekly to bi-weekly to keep member engaged and active.

Dire Squad

Dire will be the largest change during my term where I will be changing some of their whitelist to allow for regular troopers to join. I will work very closely with the lead and commanders at the time to slowly adjust dire squad from and inactive and boring squad to something that people are always looking to join. I will work with the lead to also develop dupes for dire trainings, tryouts, and if they want to have their own mission line I would be up for hosting them.

Regiments

HVY: I feel like heavy is doing really well currently and that they could use an updated tryout document but other wise we have a new lead who has many good plans to better the regiment. The main thing HVY and HVO could use right now is some officers and I will be working with the lead to find good candidates and encourage them to apply for the positions.

ARF: The ARF branch is staying very steady with the current lead and officer but I will encourage them to find another officer and to also better advertise their regiment. The current lead has been setting up ARF trainings and SIMs but had trouble with activity in those, I plan to add an incentive for showing up to or host regiment trainings. This will hopefully encourage people to join in on trainings and also host some of their own. 

SUP: The support branch is still suffering but my plan to fix it is to speak with the CFO and hopefully get some of the documents changed so that support has a larger role within the server. Ideally I would like to make it where SUP troopers have priority over flying support class ships.

MED: The medical branch has had a huge come back recently with the addition of a new MEDO who has lots of new plans to help out the lead and the regiment as a whole. I will communicate with them to get the revised tryout document finished and for them to also show off what the medics can do.

ARC: The ARC branch has been not so good the entire time I've been in the battalion. It has had a few good leads recently that have grown the branch slightly but none of the leads stayed long. I do have a new ARC lead in mind who is active in the battalion and has lots of experience leading a regiment. My plan for ARC is to really show off and advertise to the rest of the battalion how strong an ARC trooper is.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: Yes

Do you understand that your position has a three month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your commander rank?: Yes

Current: Nothing

Formerly: 104th BCMD Wolffe, Wolfpack Warthog, WPXO, Dire Squad Tracer, 104th REGL, 104th CMD, 104th SUPL, 104th SUPO, Senior Admin

Ghost                    Elijah                 Hamm       

spacer.png   

+1 after seeing you in action and actually talking with you I can tell you care about 104th a lot and will do everything in your power to make sure 104th keep growing, I wish you the best of luck 

• Pay Respect 1
Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin 

GM Leadership

+1

• Friendly 1

Former:
Veteran Admin | Game Master Manager
CMD Alpha 17  | BCMD Gree 

i dislike the slight lack of confidence in some of your statements, as a BCMD make sure youre straight forward and never hesitate to do whats right by your battalion. Which i know youre prepared to do. If you get the position remember you are the face and need to say "I will and I want" instead of "I hope and i feel"

This would be your first time around in this position though so i hope the absolute best!

+1 Good luck man.

• Informative 1

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

+1

• Friendly 1

Current: Havoc ARC Overseer / Rancor MAJ  

Ex: Alpha-22 Aven Sage Manager

spacer.png

Veteran Admin

+1 hes pretty cute

• Friendly 1

BIG +1 this man has had a big influence on 104th, and being wolffe would only have a positive influence on the battalion. And all my past times with this man with my time in 104th and my current times in the server after I left 104th. 

• Friendly 1

_______________________ Current _______________________

Server Retired

_______________________ Retired _______________________

104th WolfPack Lead / ARCO / "Boost" / "Dash-29", Alpha-66 WO "Muzzle", Jedi Shadow Manager Hoovyx2,Torrent Company Officer "Tup"

On 11/15/2023 at 6:54 PM, -Ghost- said:

Dire Squad

Dire will be the largest change during my term where I will be changing some of their whitelist to allow for regular troopers to join. I will work very closely with the lead and commanders at the time to slowly adjust dire squad from and inactive and boring squad to something that people are always looking to join. I will work with the lead to also develop dupes for dire trainings, tryouts, and if they want to have their own mission line I would be up for hosting them.

My only real question is on this part, this is gonna be a humongous change, in which either Dire Squad will fully die and end up being removed, or it will become a very active part of 104th, so my question is mainly just have you talked with the current Dire Squad lead, and have you talked to others about it and gotten opinions from people? Just want to know if this is just a thing only a few people want, or if it is a thing a bunch of people want. 

• Informative 1

Future Adult!

32 minutes ago, Edgar said:

My only real question is on this part, this is gonna be a humongous change, in which either Dire Squad will fully die and end up being removed, or it will become a very active part of 104th, so my question is mainly just have you talked with the current Dire Squad lead, and have you talked to others about it and gotten opinions from people? Just want to know if this is just a thing only a few people want, or if it is a thing a bunch of people want. 

So, on this topic I have talked with the current dire squad lead and the entire 104th officer core on what they think is best for the unit. I also talked with directors, high command, and developers to get advise on what the best plan of action for the unit would be and I came to the decision that the whitelist would need a change and their specialization. The change we have in mind is making Dire Squad focused on something other then negotiations because it is not used much on the server and because green company has priority over them. We also want dire squad jobs not lore tied so if someone tries out for dire they can be on the ether ARC, ARF, SUP, or MED whitelist and be part of the squad. However, we will not be removing the lore characters, they will all be XOs of the unit and 1 of them will become the DSL. So, we just want to allow more people on the dire whitelist to give the unit more than 4-5 members and to change dire to not be just a smaller wolfpack. So we want whitelist's names changed to allow others to be on the job without a lore name to increase unit activity.

• Informative 1

Current: Nothing

Formerly: 104th BCMD Wolffe, Wolfpack Warthog, WPXO, Dire Squad Tracer, 104th REGL, 104th CMD, 104th SUPL, 104th SUPO, Senior Admin

Ghost                    Elijah                 Hamm       

spacer.png   

Head Admin

+1 

It’s becoming rarer and rarer for applicants to get denied and continue to stick with their battalion, much less continue the work they’ve already been doing. I see Ghost as a reliable and active leader within the battalion, and his dedication towards 104th speaks for itself. Best of luck in your application and potential interview. 

Kaiser        Zeros        Clutch

spacer.png

Veteran Admin

Big +1 Hes the only man that can do it!

• Management
Management

Congratulations, You have been ACCEPTED for a commander interview!

Please contact a Director to organise your interview.

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - PENDING

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

• Management
Management

Congratulations! Your application for the position you applied for has been ACCEPTED!

Your term will end 3 MONTHS after this post. Good luck!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk