Battalion of the Month for October 2023!

Marvel

• Management

Who got Battalion of the Month for October 2023?

Galactic_Marines.webp?ex=65554aa4&is=654

21st Nova Corps

Talk about a genuine comeback. 21st in this last month alone has nearly tripled their stats from every month prior this year since BOTM was implemented. They were the only battalion that haven't gotten BOTM so far and it's been a long time coming for the Galactic Marines. During the month of October the 21st has gained 73 new recruits, hosted 122 trainings, 54 TECH/AV-7 trainings, 16 joint trainings, and trained 36 CRs. Even looking past their amazing increase in overall stats they have made a massive comeback in-game being much more active than ever and staying extremely engaged when in-game. Amazing job 21st but be sure to keep the momentum going!

@Luther @PattyTheTrue @Clutchhhx @Buuged

Joint Trainings

Joint Trainings are an amazing way to involve other battalions in your trainings, improve relations with them, and try out new things! We highly recommend scheduling and hosting joint trainings with other battalions! I want to give a large shoutout to two battalions, that being 501st and 104th, for hosting over 50 joint trainings last month! Amazing work from these two battalions.

Clone Recruits

Reminder that SGT+ can train CRs which is a huge part of keeping the server running. It's also a pretty proven fact that most new players join the battalion of which their Trainer was from. So keep that in mind when you train people there's a chance that if you are cool enough they might just join you. Seriously 212th have been the reigning champs when it comes to training CRs. Shoutout to them for remaining to be a welcoming and friendly face to new players when they join. More battalions should follow suit!

• Friendly 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

Head Admin

Most deserving battalion, was struggling so hard earlier this year and the hard work for the past few months has been rewarded, this is huge! 

• Agree 1

Kaiser        Zeros        Clutch

spacer.png

Head Admin

w GM

Current: BCMD Cody (FIRST IRISH & WELSH CODY)
Former Waxer | Former Boil | Former Wyler

Veteran Admin

Well earned we love GM

Hot dam, you did what I wanted to do back in beginning of the year when I was Bacara...

Good job lads, keep it up

• Pay Respect 1

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...

I'm a big 21st fan. Congratulations boys. It's been a hell of a ride. 

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

1 hour ago, Fyi said:

now that every battalion has gotten BOTM, maybe they'll give it to the battalion that's actually doing the best

Legend for what?

• Agree 1
  • Informative 1
  • Dumb 1

Former: Senior Admin | Dooms Unit SNCO | 187th NCO ST SNCO Senator Gume Saam | SO CPT JetRSB Supervisor LTJG Dodd Rancit | Commander Keller | RSB Supervisor LTJG Alexsandr Kallus |

Banned

Yeah I Am Going To Need To See The Stats On This One….

• Funny 2
  • Confused 1
  • Dumb 2

r4ymo.gif

14 minutes ago, Sixta said:

Yeah I Am Going To Need To See The Stats On This One….

here u go sixta! 
image.png?ex=65558746&is=65431246&hm=a9b

• Winner 1

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=