Pinkdonuts BCMD Gree Application [Waived]

Pinkdonut

Steam Name: iamapinkdonut

RP Name: Green Company Deputy ARCO CPT Draa | Vigilant Of The Order I

RP Rank: CPT | Vigilant Of The Order I (Temple Guard Lead)

Steam ID:  76561198340000782

Battalion you are applying for: 41st Elite Corps BCMD Gree 

Experience:
LTC Jeev (Base Operations)
104th HVYL Sinker
Green Company Deputy ARCO CPT Draa
Temple Guard Manager Lead Serra Keto

41st Elite Corp
When I joined the server back in late 2017, The 41st was the battalion that caught my eye. After joining the 41st, I went to the heavy branch and I only really played as a heavy until I was a SGT and was able to go for my ARC training. Once fully ARC trained I went for Green Company.

41st Green Company
After passing Green Company Tryouts, I applied for Draa and then shortly after getting Draa, I applied for Green Company Deputy. As a deputy in green company my main duty is to oversee the green company officers and make sure they are hosting tryouts for the battalion and giving them an option to join the green company subunit .

Jedi
On my Jedi Character I have always been a Temple Guard. I like helping out the server any way I am able to. Whether it's late hours and not many CG on but minges are on was the best way to help out before applying to Staff. After being a Temple Guard for a while, Serra Keto opened up and I decided to go for it and ended up passing her trials and this was a good way for me to get a Lore Character and still be a part of the Temple Guard branch. I was Serra Keto for a good amount of time. While I was Serra Keto I became Temple Guard Manager Lead.

Base Operations
In my time as Base Ops or Base Operations I was a LTC and in charge of making sure the daily operations were running as smoothly and efficiently as possible. As one of the Base Ops Officer, I would be providing status on the NCO core and how they are doing with training and or requirements to the Higher ranks.

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?:

I think our most recent Battalion Commander did an amazing job with making the 41st more active and doing multiple trainings to keep the 41st strong.  In August we had 50 recruits and almost 400 training and my plan is to keep that going.

The reason I should become the BCMD of the 41st Elite Corps is based on the amount of time I have been on this server. My time in the 41st as an officer, I have been bringing up what are some ways we could give incentives for the NCOs to start doing more trainings and being heavily involved with the NCOs and I plan to continue to have a part with the NCOs of this battalion to guide them and make their path into the officer core easier.

I feel like I am the right candidate for the job, at least as of now, due to my dedication to the 41st and time put into this server since joining back in 2017.  I do try to make sure that the NCOs and Officers under me are doing what they're supposed to do like requirements (Trainings and recruitments). And if they're not doing what they're supposed to be doing I will have a short meeting with them, seeing how they're doing and see why they haven't been active/ doing the requirements needed to eventually get promoted within the 41st. I would incentify the NCOs by trooper of the week and trooper of the month and if they keep getting it I would double the bonus from the previous time they won (credits/etc). Or something along the lines of a point system where if they were to get a certain amount of points they could skip a promotion requirement to get promoted faster within the battalion.

I would also like to implement a 2 month trial so that complacency doesn't become a statistical value in our battalion to ensure that the lore character positions are being filled with the most capable and most active personnel.

If given this opportunity to lead the 41st and become BCMD Gree, I believe that I could show that the 41st is a great battalion and have newcomers see what I saw when I first joined the server and hopefully have the same experience I had. I would like the 41st to be the most active during events, deployments and just during normal times when nothing is going on and getting personnel Alien Translation and BARC Speeder Trained. 

Availability:
Available almost 24/7 on Discord 

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?:
4267:39:48.

Do you have a microphone?:
Yes

Where do you want your battalion to be at the end of your term?:

Activity:
At the end of my term If I were to get the position of Gree, I would want the 41st to be the most active battalion in the server, I would imagine a lot of BCMDs would want the same. The 41st has a lot to offer such as Green Company, Improcco Company, and Alien Translation and BARC Speeder Priority. Personally I think that's pretty cool and if I were new I would definitely join the 41st. If people see the senior officers and even the BCMD doing things I think that would give us an advantage to get more Clone Troopers to join.

Green Company:
In my eyes Green Company is doing pretty well numbers wise. And I definitely would like to see it get maxed out and hopefully have some of these members that are in Green Company to lead the battalion with. And hopefully if I'm able to obtain the position, the next Green Company Deputy does an amazing job. I would like to promote Green Company as an Elite Sub Unit like Improcco is to show how special green company really is.

Improcco Company:
At the End of my term I would like all of Improcco Company 5/5 slots filled and active. Everyone always hears of Green Company First and not a lot of people know what Improcco is and it would be nice to see how they could work together as a team instead of regiments and Sending them off on a different mission than what everyone else is doing to get work done faster. I would like to fill and promote the active leads of improcco and make sure that the right people are up for the task of being in this sub unit. I would also like to continue to follow the tradition with maturity and respect within Improcco  company.

Jedi:
As a whole our Jedi Program is doing very well, the only issue that we have is that both of our Lore Jedi spots are open. I would like to see both of these positions filled with members that not only are good members of the Order but also are willing to lead the troops on the battlefield. It is important to me that our Jedi are active with the battalion, since these are big positions within the battalion. I would also allow Jedi members to take a mentorship and learn from our leadership

Officers:
I am not very worried about the Officer Core at the current moment. But I believe that the 41st is very top heavy with officers to NCOs. I would like to see the Officers stepping up more in general. Definitely want the officers to enforce battlecomms more because sometimes the Comms can get a little hectic with people talking over each other or cutting someone off.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?:
Yes, I understand.

Do you understand that your position has a three month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your commander rank?:
Yes, I understand.

Edited by Pinkdonut
fixed something
  • Agree 1
  • Winner 1

THE BIGGEST +1

This man is a mentor to me.

He loves the 41st and has been here for a minute.

He truly cares about people and I would never question anything from him.

The only reason I plus one him is because I can't do anything higher than a plus 1 . 

The Detail on this app! 

The effort he put in!

In the end, this man with the 41st would definitely go above and beyond.

We are already have good momentum here in the 41st and with this man, God 41st would be unstoppable.

Edited by DANSNIDER
  • Agree 1
4 minutes ago, DrPotatoGaming said:

-1 he's got kinda a stick up his ass, and wasn't all too active when I was in the 41st and didn't seem to help much with NCOs or Enlisted, made things more difficult and kinda hurt the 41st's NCO personnel. I feel like if he was made Gree he'd kill the NCO Corps in almost all aspects, which in turn will kill out the 41st Elite Corps.

I'm sorry if I had made you feel that way when you were in the battalion. But my goal is always to be there for the NCOS if they have any problems or concerns.

+1. 

This is one of the healthiest 41st eras ive seen. Pinkdonut has helped abit in making this happen from what i've heard.

• Agree 2
  • Friendly 1

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

Veteran Admin

+1 Why is his name Pinkdonut but hes not pink or a donut?

• Friendly 1
  • Dumb 3

-1 No issues with the guy but we were standing in Debrief and this dude was barking out orders and how to hand out disciplinary actions like he was already the BCMD, like the fuck??? I can tell just by the VERY FEW interactions due to his non-existent inactivity within our battalion that he is not a leader and more so a dictator. I also find it very strange how all of sudden this guy whose been inactive since I've joined the server puts an app in for BCMD in the second it's available?? Definitely sus and unacceptable. Not a good fit nor is it the kind of person our battalion needs leading it.

• Disagree 1
  • Funny 1
  • Dumb 7

-1 everything has already been said tbh, I still love him tho :peepoLove: cuz we make fun of people. 

Edited by Hoovy
  • Agree 1

_______________________ Current _______________________

Server Retired

_______________________ Retired _______________________

104th WolfPack Lead / ARCO / "Boost" / "Dash-29", Alpha-66 WO "Muzzle", Jedi Shadow Manager Hoovyx2,Torrent Company Officer "Tup"

That 2-month bit is a little out there in my opinion I'm gonna be real lol.

Just seems like you don't have the proper support for it, regardless of potential ability to be a decent BCMD. You can have all the experience and time you want, which yes experience matters, but it doesn't match up to having your people's support. No shade to you whatsoever, just seems like there's more popular / supported candidacy elsewhere at the moment.

Best wishes, regardless of what happens!

• Confused 1

signature_alt.png
𝓞𝓾𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓡𝓲𝓶 𝓒𝓻𝓾𝓲𝓼𝓮𝓻 𝟝𝟘𝟝𝟚 🢩

16 minutes ago, Tripoli said:

That 2-month bit is a little out there in my opinion I'm gonna be real lol.

Just seems like you don't have the proper support for it, regardless of potential ability to be a decent BCMD. You can have all the experience and time you want, which yes experience matters, but it doesn't match up to having your people's support. No shade to you whatsoever, just seems like there's more popular / supported candidacy elsewhere at the moment.

Best wishes, regardless of what happens!

That is just an idea, I would like to do check ups on their status but I'm not 100% certain on a time frame yet.

Head Admin

+1 cool dude with a lot of experience in the server overall 

• Friendly 1

Kaiser        Zeros        Clutch

spacer.png

+1 I like this guy alot he would make a great leader and CMD in the 41st battalion I hope this application goes the way you and I feel like it should go.

Former: Senator Gume Saam, Ghost Company Wyler, 2ndAC Goji, 104th SGM, Tactical Droid 4268, TR DU Shadow Jedi, Senior Admin

Current: Oddball, SUPL, 501st Jedi Shadow, Veteran Admin, and Best-Looking Guy On Server

spacer.png           

Warthog                               Hawk                                Oddball

4 hours ago, DrPotatoGaming said:

-1 he's got kinda a stick up his ass, and wasn't all too active when I was in the 41st and didn't seem to help much with NCOs or Enlisted, made things more difficult and kinda hurt the 41st's NCO personnel. I feel like if he was made Gree he'd kill the NCO Corps in almost all aspects, which in turn will kill out the 41st Elite Corps.

Yikes thats not a very friendly thing to say. Wheres the common synergy love were all known so well for?

• Agree 2
  • Dumb 2

+1 I have been watching the 41st for a long time now  and i have seen Pinkdounut help out a  lot. Good luck my guy

Edited by Soccer
  • Friendly 1
  • Dumb 1
  • Current:
  • CG Commander
  • CG Regimental Lead
  • Diplomatic Service Lead Stone
  • Naval Petty Officer 
  • Naval Zak
  • Jedi Master
  • Admin
  • Former:
  • 187th COL (Former)
  • 187th PLTL (Former)
  • 187th WO (Former)
  • 501st PLTL hawk (Former)
  • 501st COL (Former)
  • TRO (Former)
  • Game Master  (Former)
  • Senior Admin (Former)
  • GC Reed (Former)
  • CT (Former)
  • Temple Guard Lead (Former)
  • Serra Keto (Former)
24 minutes ago, Pinkdonut said:

That is just an idea, I would like to do check ups on their status but I'm not 100% certain on a time frame yet.

Sure thing! Just an opinion of course. Thanks for the response.

signature_alt.png
𝓞𝓾𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓡𝓲𝓶 𝓒𝓻𝓾𝓲𝓼𝓮𝓻 𝟝𝟘𝟝𝟚 🢩

As to be a fair member of the 41st, and an honest member. -1. As for the reasons why I will say below

Being one of the first people I met, Donut is an overall nice guy with that tinge of Leadership that sometimes sits well. Other times doesn't. Does this make him a bad choice overall, No especially after my answer on Clanky's Submission. If I had to pick my Poison it would be Donut.

However, why I am also saying no to this submission is due in part to A. I do not know enough about him either. B. at both deployments he showed up and then left, for important reasons? I don't know not my business. He's lead me as to what training I need to do, which is helpful and gave me a quick view as to what I need to do to become higher up on the chain. But due to the lack of showings in Major events such as today its off putting. As off putting as being there and doing nothing? No. But still of putting. Leadership is a delicate balance between Knowing when to bring the hammer down, and when to show a hand to the fallen. It also means being there for most places and time. Yes I understand people have lives, they have jobs, and thats all fair. But overall in my opinion I'd say that the Position that is gonna dictate the future of MY Battalion, the people I work with and under, Should be redone at another time. No hate to Either Applicants, but I just don't get 100% good vibes from either. Though again, if I had to pick a poison it would be this guy.

• Informative 2
GM Leadership

Great guy. +1

There are cons and pros for both applicants. My time as Gree showed me that current applicants have the dedication to run the battalion. Even tho it would be Nice to see more activity from you Pink. Good luck!

• Friendly 1

Former:
Veteran Admin | Game Master Manager
CMD Alpha 17  | BCMD Gree 

2 hours ago, LazyYang said:

-1 You brought up the fact that Atradies -1 you on the Forum during the deployment, during a RP part for the 41st (they were protecting a child). It was a weird time and place to bring up your application and to call out the people who -1 you. On the open channel of 41st TS.

Just a heads up, for you and anyone else reading this, 

Mentioning someone's opinion on an application (even at a bad time) to them is not against any rules, and speaking on it in open channels also isn't against rules. This sounds much like something that should be discussed privately to a further extent, and not be released on the forums when its nobody else's issue. 

(I love you Guac, this is a informative bit for anyone reading this app since it seems to be an issue to others please don't yoink me :PepeHands:)

• Winner 2
  • Dumb 1

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

Head Admin

+1

• Friendly 1

Current: BCMD Cody (FIRST IRISH & WELSH CODY)
Former Waxer | Former Boil | Former Wyler

After reading both of your apps it feels like you might be the better choice but it's not by a landslide by any means. You have more experience, time, roles within the server, leadership experience, etc. I will not take that away from your resume but I feel like the main reasons this app is being -1'd is due to social relations and event activity. I won't lie, as Fixer I have not had the best interactions with you on your jedi or your clone, but at the same time I feel like BCMD can change some people in how they act and feel towards a battalion. If those things change and it puts you into a better light then ey 41st is gonna like you more. To end it off I'll just say you're a good candidate and I have no issue with you being Gree sooooo +1

• Friendly 1

Former Wrath of the Sith
Former Grey Jedi Master
Former BCMD of Special Operations/Shadow Company
-Aust (austistic)

+1 
Out of Donut and King, I would go with Donut. Donut has been a part of 41st for WAY longer than King. No disrespect to King, but he does not have the experience of ranking up from Enlisted to Senior Officer like Donut has. I have seen the differences between the 41st and the 501st atmosphere and they are completely different. 41st has always been known as the "take no shit" battalion. Donut encompasses all of that from 41st, and he would uphold that to the same standard. 501st is a lot more laid back and fun with its leadership, and I think that would impact his judgment.

Another point, he also mentioned that he wants to make the officers be more responsible for their positions and hold them to a higher standard which I 100% a'GREE' with....get it?...whatever. Anyway, I truly hope that he becomes the next BCMD, cause I think hes got the stuff. 

Im not going to -1 kings cause I think that would be rude. He just wont get a +1 from me either cause I support this man right here.

• Friendly 1

Current: 212th MAJ | Ghost Company Lead

Former: Ahsoka Tano, 501st WO, 212th REGA, 212th ARCO, 212th SUPL x2

Commander of Wooley Company

spacer.png

• Management

Congratulations, You have been ACCEPTED for a commander interview!

Please contact a Director to organise your interview.

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - PENDING

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

• Management

Unfortunately your application has been DENIED.

You will be contacted by a Director or relevant High Command for your denial reason.

You may apply for another commander positions after 30 DAYS from this post.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - DENIED

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk