Omega Squad Upgrade

Pythin

The thing in * is just a possibility if this is to be accepted, and can't happen this is fine.

Name: Pythin / Niner

RP Rank: MAJ

Suggestion: Edit and Upgrade Omega squad 

Implementation: So I want Omega squad to be more accurate to what they were portrayed as in the book. I think this would bring more appeal to the squad, as well as add more incentives to people wanting to go for Omega squad. This will be just some overall changes and upgrades to Omega squads overall kit, as well as the models themselves 

Lore:https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Fi_Skirata
https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Darman_Skirata

https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Atin_Skirata
https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Niner_Skirata

Workshop content if applicable: Require Development 

Atin for Face Model
Fi for Armor Change* and Colors
Niner for Armor Change*

Darman for Armor Change*

If you are asking to add or change a job, fill out the following if not, leave it out.

Add or Change:
(Any job modification requires all this information)

Job: Atin

Slots: 1

Description: Keep it the same

Model: Edit the Model to have a Scar Across the face, and Armor Change*
models/jayarr/commando/omega/atin.mdl
(Provide the model string if on server Ex. models/player/synergy/cblake/ls_squad/ls_trp/lstrp.mdl (Get this from the Q menu)

Weapons: no change
(If you want a modfication to a weapon/saber you must put the weapon string in the suggestion. Ex. tfa_e5 (Get this from the Q menu))

Other:

Job: Darman 

Slots:  1

Description: Keep it the same

Model: For the Armor Change *
models/jayarr/commando/omega/darman.mdl
(Provide the model string if on server Ex. models/player/synergy/cblake/ls_squad/ls_trp/lstrp.mdl (Get this from the Q menu)

Weapons: Adding the Bowcaster to his Kit, maybe edit it to be able to do some splash damage when it hits a target. as well do some buff to the overall damage to like 100 each, but lower the clip size 8 from 15 
Weapon String - rw_sw_bowcaster
(If you want a modfication to a weapon/saber you must put the weapon string in the suggestion. Ex. tfa_e5 (Get this from the Q menu))

Other:

Job: Fi 

Description: Keep it the Same 

Model: Edit the colors on his armor to appear like it use to on the old model, as well as the Armor Change*
690E9AF19E9BF55CCF516789C61C6071CBA0E682.png  Have the Colors Similar to this Instead of how it looks like now with just the red Strip going across the top
Current - models/jayarr/commando/omega/fi.mdl
Old - 
models/player/budds/cgi_clone_commandos/omega/cgi_omega_fi_alt.mdl

Weapons: No Change

Other:

Job: Niner

Description: Keep it the Same 

Model: For the Armor Change*
models/jayarr/commando/omega/niner.mdl

Weapons: No change

Other:

*And then for All the White armor for Omega squad we could maybe have the color skim for the white like Foxtrot has on their armor. 
https://gyazo.com/ff8bd99d17d6e0181e3d0f63c9925354

Something like this, but Have it for Darman, Niner, and Fi. Atin wouldn't get it since his armor is the same Color throughout

A6D9E2EE86AF1CEEE84B091C18692F7104968E82.png

Here's it on the Foxtrot Group, which you could use to copy over to the White armor on Omega 
Model String for reference - models/jayarr/commando/foxtrot/tech.mdl

Edited by Pythin

Former: Liaison

Head Admin

+1

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

2 hours ago, Pythin said:

Something like this, but Have it for Darman, Niner, and Fi. Atin wouldn't get it since his armor is the same Color throughout

So you want the light Ops armor to have the foxtrot design?

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

1 hour ago, Brooklyn said:

So you want the light Ops armor to have the foxtrot design?

just the white part. Only for Darman, Fi, and Niner 

Like the Camo aspect on the white of the foxtrot, for Omega's white part of the armor 

Edited by Pythin

• Management

This is an example of a suggestion that should have been made in separate posts.

Atin’s scar is a reasonable request

Fi’s light ops armor edit is whatever

Darman’s bow caster is the big one. Is he gonna lose anything in his kit for this or is he just getting a random buff because his wookiepedia says he likes bowcasters? Also you want them to edit a weapon for a single job. 

Why would Omega Squad have Foxtrot’s digital camo design? I think that’s what you’re asking for but Omega didn’t have that. So why should they get it?

Omega Squad doesn’t really need much more of an incentive to join. They get two models, RC kits, and cloaks. + all the perms that come with being in SOBDE

• Winner 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

-1 bad edit imo for the light ops armor. Making lore characters not lore accurate is dumb.

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

2 hours ago, Marvel said:

This is an example of a suggestion that should have been made in separate posts.

Atin’s scar is a reasonable request

Fi’s light ops armor edit is whatever

Darman’s bow caster is the big one. Is he gonna lose anything in his kit for this or is he just getting a random buff because his wookiepedia says he likes bowcasters? Also you want them to edit a weapon for a single job. 

Why would Omega Squad have Foxtrot’s digital camo design? I think that’s what you’re asking for but Omega didn’t have that. So why should they get it?

Omega Squad doesn’t really need much more of an incentive to join. They get two models, RC kits, and cloaks. + all the perms that come with being in SOBDE

I know the light Ops armor is a stretch which is why I put an Asterix next them to show that they really aren’t the main suggestion, just a possibility. 

The other stuff on the other hand is really the stuff I would enjoy is having added. 

For Darman we could take away his anti armor launcher and give him the bow caster instead  

1 hour ago, Brooklyn said:

-1 bad edit imo for the light ops armor. Making lore characters not lore accurate is dumb.

• Confused 1

8 minutes ago, Pythin said:

For Darman we could take away his anti armor launcher and give him the bow caster instead  

Take the EODs Explosives away? Like i get you would want splash damage on the bowcaster but it’s extremely unlikely it would happen

+1 

Darmans bowcaster was the best part of being darman, I didn’t even read the rest.

• Funny 1
  • Bruh 1

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

3 hours ago, Brooklyn said:

Take the EODs Explosives away? Like i get you would want splash damage on the bowcaster but it’s extremely unlikely it would happen

The bow caster would do explosive damage, and in turn be like the EOD explosive anti armor. And we wouldn’t be taking away his explosives since the anti armor isn’t the biggest thing about his character 

• Disagree 1

2 hours ago, Pythin said:

The bow caster would do explosive damage, and in turn be like the EOD explosive anti armor. And we wouldn’t be taking away his explosives since the anti armor isn’t the biggest thing about his character 

When the bowcaster was first removed I always wondered why it wouldn't come back and I've asked pletty of times. But I am now of the opinion that it cannot come back as it could cause issues. Like dont get me wrong I would love to see an explosive bowcaster. But if it was possible im 90% sure we would've seen it back in some way/shape/form.

I'd suggest the Atin face remodel seperately, as I agree with that; however the rest of this is not accurate and unnecessary.

The incentive to join SOBDE and especially Omega is already there, and should remain a focus of roleplay above kits and color changes, where efforts could be made elsewhere; rather than implementing a new weapon for a single job.

-1. Suggest da face model seperate 

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

Forum Admin

This suggestion has been VOIDED.

If the same suggestion is submitted again within 60 DAYS of this post it will be automatically denied.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO [CW] SERVER SUGGESTIONS - DENIED

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3