Battalion of the Month for June 2023!

• Management

Who got Battalion of the Month for June 2023?

86db3753df95ef24f95955f02822e9ed.gif

Special Operations Brigade

SOBDE has had an amazing month during June. They have done some wonderful work improving their image by engaging with the rest of the server and not just being tryout goons which has always been a long standing issue with SOBDE in the past. Not only have they increased their activity and engagement but they also managed to nearly triple a lot of their stats from last month and previous months. SOBDE has a slight disadvantage when it comes to BOTM stats due to them not being able to recruit nearly as much as everyone else but they have the ability to host multiple different trainings which they finally took advantage of. 
They hosted a total of 95 trainings this month. They gained 6 new members this month and trained a total of 33 CRs as well. 

@Boof @Slak @Pythin

• Winner 6
  • Friendly 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

• Director
Director

W

• Winner 1
Head Admin

W

• Winner 1

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

• Director
Director

W

• Winner 1

Banned

:laugh:

r4ymo.gif

W

star-wars-the-bad-batch.gif

3 hours ago, Egert said:

Should've been my ass hairs

I got too many. Would've been nice for them to get BOTM

• Agree 1

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

GM Leadership

W

Current:  41st BCMD Gree
Former: Rancor BCMD Blitz | SPEC RCMD | SOBDE BCMD | Anakin Skywalker | Plo Koon | Hunter | Echo | Muzzle | Alpha 17 | Guild LT

Head Admin

Big W boys, I love seeing you guys on and you always bring great fun to the server. Congrats

Current: BCMD Cody (FIRST IRISH & WELSH CODY)
Former Waxer | Former Boil | Former Wyler