Give Blackout and Jet a Phase Two Helmet

Buuged

Name: Thermite/Blackout

RP Rank: CMD

Suggestion: Give the Blackout and Jet models a Phase Two helmet to make it streamlined with the rest of Special Operations.  Like why do I have this mid looking helmet, when I can have a minty looking Phase Two instead.

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

Implementation: Just change the model, the old Blackout job had a Phase Two helmet, give Jet the standard SO helmet but with gray accents to match with the current style.  And give it the standard customization set (visor, mono, headphones, etc).

Lore: WHY DO WE MIX ART STYLES AND PHASES

Workshop content if applicable: requires a bit of dev work.
(If no workshop content, suggest a developer or put "Require Development")

Edited by Buuged
  • Winner 1
  • Bruh 1

21st's most useless long term member

why my shit keep getting deleted

+1 but i hate you Thermite

• Confused 1
  • Dumb 2

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

41 minutes ago, Mystic said:

+1 but i hate you Thermite

This was your fault

weird that jayarr gave you guys this choice and you chose the phase 1, he borderline refused to make phase 1 but caved in because you wanted them so bad. If you don't want shit models don't ask for them next time? This is backwards development square warned us about. You got phase 2 models and you said no, jayarr had to remodel to get those god awful phase 1, this is karmic justic ngl

• Dumb 1

The most fuckable person on Synergy Star Wars RP~

10 minutes ago, Comics said:

This was your fault

weird that jayarr gave you guys this choice and you chose the phase 1, he borderline refused to make phase 1 but caved in because you wanted them so bad. If you don't want shit models don't ask for them next time? This is backwards development square warned us about. You got phase 2 models and you said no, jayarr had to remodel to get those god awful phase 1, this is karmic justic ngl

this isnt even remotely true. I asked to have them look lore accurate. I was asked to send a photo of Jet and Blackout, which i did. I never specifically pushed for Phase 1 helmets. I specifically pushed for the earmuffs; It is true that when they were sent i said they looked cool. We never pushed for them. Ever. they were just made and shown to me

@Xazecan even confirm that i never specifically stated phase 1. The issues with the helmets were incorrect designs. Which was rectified.

13 minutes ago, Bacta said:

The community does not deserve to have a say in model making the founders were 1000% right

agreed. One person can't make everyone happy. If it were up to me now id just leave it up to Jayarr

Edited by Mystic
  • Funny 2
  • Bruh 1

Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti

Banned
4 minutes ago, Mystic said:

this isnt even remotely true. I asked to have them look lore accurate. I was asked to send a photo of Jet and Blackout, which i did. I never specifically pushed for Phase 1 helmets. I specifically pushed for the earmuffs; It is true that when they were sent i said they looked cool. We never pushed for them. Ever. they were just made and shown to me

@Xazecan even confirm that i never specifically stated phase 1. The issues with the helmets were incorrect designs. Which was rectified.

agreed. One person can't make everyone happy. If it were up to me now id just leave it up to Jayarr

It's not a huge deal, but there is definitely some form of back pedaling here. It seems to be a miscommunication on multiple ends, but as per what was added by the doc but you guys, there was no indication that it should be phase two. I offered phase two models, and you guys ended up coming back with these on the doc. 

1oCTKp9.png

Like I said, it is no big deal, but there was definitely a very major lack of saying "this should be the design on the phase 2 helmet".
For reference, this is what I originally made

image.png

I don't mind it none too much, but for future reference, and this goes for everyone and anyone, make sure you thoroughly explain what you desire, and thoroughly think about what it is your asking for in terms of the longevity of its existence on the server. :peepoLove:

• Friendly 2
16 minutes ago, Comics said:

I was not playing Synergy during the time these models were being designed and submitted for review.  I had no choice in this.  The currents models are also, "not shit," but they literally do not fit into the era of the Clone Wars Synergy is based in.

21st's most useless long term member

why my shit keep getting deleted

2 minutes ago, Jayarr said:

It's not a huge deal, but there is definitely some form of back pedaling here. It seems to be a miscommunication on multiple ends, but as per what was added by the doc but you guys, there was no indication that it should be phase two. I offered phase two models, and you guys ended up coming back with these on the doc. 

1oCTKp9.png

Like I said, it is no big deal, but there was definitely a very major lack of saying "this should be the design on the phase 2 helmet".
For reference, this is what I originally made

image.png

I don't mind it none too much, but for future reference, and this goes for everyone and anyone, make sure you thoroughly explain what you desire, and thoroughly think about what it is your asking for in terms of the longevity of its existence on the server. :peepoLove:

yep this is true. We were offered Phase 2, but my only gripe was the helmet design which i guess i could've clarified on. 

I do apologize for that. Appreciate the clear up

spacer.png 

For these reasons I am -1ing. Also that y'all literally had the option. NOW if your helmets do change to phase 2. AND THE NEXT MOTHER FUCKER WANTS PHASE 1. Y'all deserve SO to be deleted

Edited by Brooklyn
  • Agree 1
  • Funny 1
  • Winner 2
  • Dumb 1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

• 1 month later...

Unfortunately, this suggestion has been DENIED.

If the same suggestion is submitted again within 60 DAYS of this post it will be automatically denied.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO [CW] SERVER SUGGESTIONS - DENIED

Denial reasons:
(These are some reasons that your suggestion might get denied for.)

• Not providing sufficient information.
    • Ex: Just linking the workshop and not giving us the actual model path you want to use.
  • The addon's size is way too big compared to its content(s).
    • Ex: 35mb for one model.
  • Lack of feedback.
    • Ex: Post has been up for 3 weeks and only received 1-10 votes.
  • Majority negative feedback.
  • Bad optimization and/or causes bad performance on the server.
  • Having multiple suggestions within one thread.
  • Bothering leadership/development team regarding a suggestion.
  • Suggesting a previously denied suggestion within 60 days of denial.