Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:205588558

Battalion you are applying for: 501st

Experience:

2018-2019 

501st PVT - CMD

91st - CPT - CMD

Jedi Padawan -  High Jedi General 

2021-2022 

CG - I was in CG to help them grow and because one of the best. 

104th - PVT- SGM,  I come back to the server and join the 104th to help with all the power I have.  

501st - SGM - Major. I have joined back to the 501st to help rebuild the battalion. 

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?:

I should become battalion commander because of my dedication to the battalion, I believe in myself that I can lead the 50st to a great state. I believe that my experience speaks for itself in terms of the leadership positions that I have held during my time on the server. I have had many challenges during my time. I want to continue the work that Woods had left off, Continue the legacy and continue the hard work that was put into the battalion and what it is today.I think this can raise my level up  and bring out the best of me. I want to help the 501st and the server grow more and more. I don't want it to fail. My plans for the 501st, Is to make sure everything is running smoothly. When i'm here or not.

Phase One

My first plan is to rework or restructure how the officer core works. I like to have good leadership in the officer core that will work with everyone and not just sitting there doing nothing. Secondly, There will be a way to earn an officer if said person wants to become an officer within the 501st. Thirdly, I want the officer core to run off a one/two strike system. I want to have it where the officers are better than the BCMD so one day they can run for it. I want to do officer evaluation reports biweekly/month to see how the officers are doing. NCO core is doing good right now, But i want them to do more so they can learn more to be a leader.  I want the NCO to be more involved in things like trainings and events. Show the enlisted on what to do and show them the first step on being a new leader with the battalion.  I would like to add a nice requirement system in for the NCOs to help them get notice and learn different type of leadership skills from, Also want to make a handbook on how to be a great leader and keep communication alive. Communication is the number one keep to have a healthy  battalion. 

Phase Two

Torrent Company is the elite of the 501st so my plan for this is to make it where TC focuses more on roleplay as the lore character and show leadership and be professional as a unit. I also want it to be unique to go for the character. 332nd will be a stepping stool to also be a leader and moving up within the battalion. As goes for regiments I want it to be where they can just join the regiment as soon as they join the battalion, the only regiment that you won't be able to join right off the bat would be medic and arc.

Working more with other battalions is a thing that I want to work on as well. Get more joint training and simulations. I want to work closely with the Gamemasters to host more roleplay events that we can just set there and roleplay without shooting all the time.  I just want the chance to prove to myself that i can move up into a spot and do good at it. Action shows more than just words, Because just stayings this and that wont do anything if you just do. I'm a person of just doing it and take the time to make sure it's right. 

Availability: 

Monday - Tuesday anytime after 4pm CST

Wednesday - Thursday  All day

Friday-Sunday anytime after 5pm CST

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?: 

I have been with Synergy Roleplay for 6 years. 

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

Where do you want your battalion to be at the end of your term?:  

At the end of my term I want the 501st to be active and be professional at all times with no arrest, Also want them to be in a great state where i don't have to hold their hands. I want the battalion to be where every lore spot is full. I want to earn BTOM by the time my term ends. I would like to see new thing added to TC/332nd to make them more unique.  I like to see the battalion working with all the other battalions and the jedi order more in trainings and sims. In all, I just want the whole battalion to be successful and enjoyable. 

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: Yes

Do you understand that your position has a three month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your commander rank?: Yes

Note: Feel free to ask me any questions.

Edited by Elijah

Current:  Retried

Past: 2Del, x10Boomer, x3Anakin , x2Eeth Koth, Lumi, Quinlan, Adi, x2Kit Fisto, Shaak Ti, 501st CMD, 91st CMD, Kano, Hawk, 2xAppo

Head Admin
2 hours ago, Elijah said:

Where do you want your battalion to be at the end of your term?:  

At the end of my term I want the 501st to be active and I want them to earn BTOM.  In all, I just want them to be successful. 

I am sure I may not be the only one wondering how you're gonna achieve this. 

What current problems do you see in 501st?
How do you plan on fixing those?
Do you have any plans to improve current systems?
How are you gonna get the battalion active and achieve BOTM?
In what sense do you want them to be successful and how will you achieve it?

• Dumb 1

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

1 minute ago, Rohan said:

I am sure I may not be the only one wondering how you're gonna achieve this. 

What current problems do you see in 501st?
How do you plan on fixing those?
Do you have any plans to improve current systems?
How are you gonna get the battalion active and achieve BOTM?
In what sense do you want them to be successful and how will you achieve it?

lack of activity which i have a plan to fix it. I going to talk with everyone to see what we can do as a battalion not just single individuals.  Improving the current system is a 100% in the books of being reworked. I have plans that i been thinking and working how the past couple of weeks. I want the them to be successful in many ways and words doesn't mean anything unless you have action to back it up.  @Rohan My ideas and improved will be shown in action. I have trainings and event ideas for the battalion thats i been working on and still in works to help the battation as well.

Past: 2Del, x10Boomer, x3Anakin , x2Eeth Koth, Lumi, Quinlan, Adi, x2Kit Fisto, Shaak Ti, 501st CMD, 91st CMD, Kano, Hawk, 2xAppo

+1 This guy has been Boomer ten times; I think he can be Rex once if he sticks it through. Although he is the second-best Boomer I’ve seen. @Hansen @HansenAppeal

Current: Nothing

Former Vice Chairman Mas Amedda | Former Senior Senator Meena TillsFormer 41st BCMD Gree (Shrimp) | Former 501st Major Kix  | Former Senior Admin

Banned
21 minutes ago, Keegan said:

+1 This guy has been Boomer ten times; I think he can be Rex once if he sticks it through. Although he is the second-best Boomer I’ve seen. @Hansen @HansenAppeal

+1

There may be some communication issues if he's elected as I've seen his past leadership but he is a good man

Edited by Hansen

Screenshot_20230225_024356.png

Former: Puddle WifeTorrent Company REGL COL Boomer

+1 from exspirience this man is a great leader. may be some communication issues here and there but he definetly cares for the battalion and has a good standing within it

Certified Femboy!!
Current Positions: Jedi KU Elder Master Simms| Former Friendly Neighborhood Yoda

Head Admin

I said initially to you when talking about apps that I would +1, but I was expecting a lot more effort into the app. A one line answer to the "where do you want to see your batt by the end of the term" is not good. While I do believe that you have the qualities needed to be BCMD, I'd like to see more effort in your app. I would change my vote if you put some details and examples into this. 
  • Agree 1

Kaiser        Zeros        Clutch

spacer.png

Damm this man has been the most dedicated 501st member for How long i remember Elijah being Boomer more than 10 times and serving within the 501st since 2017 Elijah i got faith in you i know you can lead and give it your all for the Battalion so in this moment Experience does out rank everything so a HUGE +1

Former
Luminara Unduli 
41st BCMD Gree

Banned

Elijah is the best choice for this position. +1

• Disagree 1

r4ymo.gif

On 5/31/2023 at 9:29 AM, Elijah said:

NCO core is doing good right now, But i want them to do more so they can learn more to be a leader.  I want the NCO to be more involved in things like trainings and events. Show the enlisted on what to do and show them the first step on being a new leader with the battalion.

Also want to make a handbook on how to be a great leader and keep communication alive

As a Major couldn't you have been doing this all along? Is that not what the officers are supposed to do in the battalion?

As goes for regiments I want it to be where they can just join the regiment as soon as they join the battalion

As the Regimental Lead can you not already do this? 

At the current moment I'm gonna stay neutral. I don't wanna come off as nitpicking but these things did stick out like a sore thumb when I read them, since as a Senior Officer and the Regimental Lead you should have the power to do these things already without being a BCMD.  

• Agree 1

Current: Dumbass

Former: 501st ARFL LTC Boomer, 104th WP HVYL COL Sinker, Doom's Unit MEDL 1stLT Kortnul, 212th Ghost Company ARCL CPT Reed, Omega 15 CPT Fi, Omega 22 SGM Atin , Omega 09 CPT Niner , Veteran Admin x2

12 minutes ago, Kortnul said:

As a Major couldn't you have been doing this all along? Is that not what the officers are supposed to do in the battalion?

At the current moment I'm gonna stay neutral. I don't wanna come off as nitpicking but these things did stick out like a sore thumb when I read them, since as a Senior Officer and the Regimental Lead you should have the power to do these things already without being a BCMD.  

Who's to say he's not already doing these? This is much like Knight's Fox reapps where he mentions things he's doing, done or wanting to achieve. It never hurts to express what you want from your battalion even if youre already or could already do that. 

While i agree its something he doesn't NEED Rex for, If nobody else is going for it why not give him the chance to get the character? There is much more to a BCMD position than work. Its got RP, Lore and alot of fun times ahead. People burn themselves out thinking about a BCMD position as a job. (Speaking from experience). People can't just say "I wan't Rex to roleplay as him" So i suppose most of these responses are the next best thing. 

I genuinely think Elijah has the dedication and the drive to become BCMD while also having fun as Rex. It's been a long time since we've had a Rex who would roleplay the character.

+1 from me

• Informative 1

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

35 minutes ago, Kortnul said:

Yes, Which is currently being worked on. But there's more to it. It's a process that we going to be working on as a team. 

+1 I’ve seen elijah do great things across multiple leadership positions as well as, watched him work with the 501st from an internal view. He’s the man for the job. Good luck king

• Agree 1

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

34 minutes ago, Craigary said:

+1 I’ve seen elijah do great things across multiple leadership positions as well as, watched him work with the 501st from an internal view. He’s the man for the job. Good luck king

If this navy lad support than I’ll do it +1 

Edited by KillJoy
  • Funny 1

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

I remember Elijah joining 501st for the first time shortly after me well 6 years ago? Anyways bro was grinding for that position since than, he knows 501st like his own pocket. +1

First and only Polish Director:pepeSheesh:

• Director
Director

+1 lovley guy

• Management

Congratulations, You have been ACCEPTED for a commander interview!

Please contact a Director to organise your interview.

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - PENDING

• Winner 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

• Management

Unfortunately your application has been DENIED.

You will be contacted by a Director or relevant High Command for your denial reason.

You may apply for another commander positions after 30 DAYS from this post.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - DENIED

• Funny 1
  • Confused 1
  • Dumb 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk