Increase Assassin Droid HP/Armor

Name: Hanz

RP Rank: Guild LT

Suggestion: Increase the Assassin droid whitelist's HP to 400 and Armor to 200.

Implementation: Increase the default health and armor for the whitelist

Lore: TIme and time again we see IG Droids are nearly impenetrable to Blaster fire, "They were designed as fourth-degree droids with an emphasis on combat-focused upgrades ... as well as damage resistant armor." - IG series Wookieepedia page

Workshop content if applicable: N?A
(If no workshop content, suggest a developer or put "Require Development")

If you are asking to add or change a job, fill out the following if not, leave it out.

Add or Change: Change
(Any job modification requires all this information)

Job: Assassin Droid

Slots: N/A

Description: N/A

Model: N/A
(Provide the model string if on server Ex. models/player/synergy/cblake/ls_squad/ls_trp/lstrp.mdl (Get this from the Q menu)

Weapons:
(If you want a modfication to a weapon/saber you must put the weapon string in the suggestion. Ex. tfa_e5 (Get this from the Q menu))

Other: The Guild leadership decided that this Whitelist needed a bit more reason for people to play on it. The only real benefits are a slightly better class, No FearRP, and the ability to see cloakers. This class was easily outshined by Guild Jumper, spy, and most cases even the medic class. We decided on this number because it is significantly more health than other jobs, but still is easily killable by multiple people.

🌓🌙

+1. Increasing health and armor by 100 won't make the job broken, just gives it more value as a job rather than just skipping it for a jetpack or cloak. IG units are tanks, give them the ability to take a little more hits. I don't see the point in complaining about "balance" when RC shotguns exist.

retirement is bliss

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952wd5z54vl09nbbv1okw

Just now, Zeros said:

+1. Increasing health and armor by 100 won't make the job broken, just gives it more value as a job rather than just skipping it for a jetpack or cloak. IG units are tanks, give them the ability to take a little more hits. I don't see the point in complaining about "balance" when RC shotguns exist.

RC Shotguns been nerfed. 

• Dumb 3
44 minutes ago, Arizona said:

-1 i think yall are fine the way you are IG droids should NOT be OP like how the wookiepedia site states because this is a video game and it needs to be balanced, IMO IG droids are one of the best balanced jobs. 

This doesn't make them OP in the slightest. 

• Confused 1

🌓🌙

+1 honestly I think they should be able to take a good beating as they have been shown too and it’s a useless job besides hunting down cloaked people. However I think this is a good balance.

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

Forum Admin

Idk, pvp against the Guild is pretty rough as it is cause they've got equipment across all the jobs that match like every battalion almost.

Although seemingly there was regimental buffs, I do agree guild should get some job specific buffs

Slight +1

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

+1 Good change for the job to make it not obsolete versus jumper or spy.

Current: Nothing

Former Vice Chairman Mas Amedda | Former Senior Senator Meena TillsFormer 41st BCMD Gree (Shrimp) | Former 501st Major Kix  | Former Senior Admin

+1.

But you guys also have Brooklyn. That's pretty OP.

• Winner 1

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

10 minutes ago, Hanz said:

Mf that’s one clan

Hey, base raids are base raids

• Winner 1

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

Head Admin
5 hours ago, Mystic said:

+1.

But you guys also have Brooklyn. That's pretty OP.

You have him too! :PepoThink:

+1, think it's a good addition.

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

• 3 months later...
Systems Dev

This suggestion has been ACCEPTED.

// LOCKED

// MOVED TO [CW] SERVER SUGGESTIONS - ACCEPTED

Xaze Achievements 

Spoiler

Xaze's Secretary

Xaze's Girlfriend