Naval Suggestion (Wilhuff Tarkin Model Only)

Buzz

Name: Buzz (Silver/Jorgen)

RP Rank: Naval Captain

Suggestion: Adding a Wilhuff Tarkin

Implementation: Adding a Wilhuff Tarkin model to the Navy

Lore: An ambitious, ruthless proponent of military power, Wilhuff Tarkin became a favorite of Supreme Chancellor Palpatine and rose rapidly through the Republic ranks. When the Clone Wars started he rejoined the Republic Navy as a Captain but later moved to the rank of Admiral within the Republic.

Workshop content if applicable: REQUIRES DEVELOPMENT
(If no workshop content, suggest a developer or put "Require Development")

If you are asking to add or change a job, fill out the following if not, leave it out.

Add or Change:
(Any job modification requires all this information)

Job: Wilhuff Tarkin

Slots:  1:1

Pay: 700 (Same as Naval Commander)

Description: Jobs don't need a description anymore?

Model: To Be Devoloped
(Provide the model string if on server Ex. models/player/synergy/cblake/ls_squad/ls_trp/lstrp.mdl (Get this from the Q menu)

Weapons: rw_sw_dc17ext, rw_sw_dc15s
(If you want a modfication to a weapon/saber you must put the weapon string in the suggestion. Ex. tfa_e5 (Get this from the Q menu))

Other: This is a lore character that is applicable in the navy by Navy Commanders and plus. I have looked at models and the only two I could find (one is Jajon looks cursed and the other isn't CGI and I don't think we want Non-CGI models mixed in.) THIS IS THE ONLY LORE CHARACTER I AM ASKING TO BE ADDED NO FURTHER. Medals and Epaulets would have to be discussed unless we all agree to just set his medals and epaulets as his last known rank within the CW show which is Admiral, but would still carry the rank of whoever is Tarkin at the time being.

Edited by Buzz
Removal of SWEP after thinking about it.

Image result for hell or high water jeff bridges

Choose your place, hell or high water, there is no in between.

• Director
Director

+1 It's a important caracther in the naval branch

• Agree 1

Head Admin

+1, I think it would bring something more to navy. It's a big character within the republic navy and would be a nice addition as opposed to having a ranom model as Tarkin. It could also bring some extra roleplay with it.

• Agree 1

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

Veteran Admin

+1 feel like the navy need more lore characters

• Friendly 1
Forum Admin

+1 please for the love of god, Except from Yularen, Tarkin is the only other notable Naval Lore character and actually the most interesting.

• Friendly 1

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

+1. If they want to bring about more Naval RP this is certainly a way of doing so.

• Friendly 1

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

Forum Admin

This suggestion has been moved to REVIEW PHASE.
(Suggestions that have been accepted by the community vote or through Founder approval and a concept is being created by the development team)

• Friendly 1

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3