Bane is graduating[COMPLETE]

Bane

Name: Bane

Staff Rank: HA

Are you VIP?: Yes

Date: 03/6/23

Reason for leaving: A few of you know I have been considering this for a long time. I want to focus on work, my life, and other stuff that’s important to me. I have a guitar I haven’t learned to play, I have creative works half finished, and most importantly I have a business I half own. It’s time for me to graduate from synergy and from gaming in general. I don’t suppose you’re going to see me around unless you’re stalking my local gym or if you’re Zen bursting into my DND vc every sunday to talk about synergy shit. All jokes aside, I have a dream. It means everything to me, andeverything that distracts me from that dream has to go. 

Farewells: Too many of you to count, but I’ll hit a few major ones. Mystic, your ERP was mid

Bacta, My greatest ally

Finn, your ERP was fire, see you in DND

The VAs: Sorry for dipping out on you.

Pythin, I plan to rep twice your PR by the end of the year now that I have more free time

Zen, I am going to mail a list of complaints you sent me over my time on synergy to your home

Everyone else I missed: There’s genuinely so many of you. If we had good times together, know that you’re meant to be up here too. 

• Friendly 1
  • Pay Respect 1

Former: A lot of shit dude

Systems Dev

Enjoy Life

Xaze Achievements 

Spoiler

Xaze's Secretary

Xaze's Girlfriend 

Xaze's Wife

Going miss you friend

Spoiler

2ndACS SGM BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin 

• Director
Director

o7 my guy 

3 hours ago, Bane said:

if you’re Zen bursting into my DND vc every sunday to talk about synergy shit

Isn't that technically Tyennoch's?  
If you want to seriously mail that list for shits and giggles,  He has my address.   :ironic:

it's not like your gonna not stop gaming entirely so i'll see you in discord xoxo

Edited by Zensras

spacer.png
Every time I wander into an argument on the forums.

a goates member of synergy, never regretted putting u up for VA, CMD, or anything, your crackhead ideas was crack to me, hope your buisness grows use your local government sba to help grow it and think about getting a 504 loan if possible @Bane

220px-Trump_The_Art_of_The_Deal2C_cover2

Fuck you. My ERP was great @Tectold me so.

o7 as long as you stick around server i can forgive you for this.

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

Good luck in your future endeavours, mate!

If you want to chat then just hit me up.

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...

On 3/6/2023 at 6:04 PM, Mystic said:

Fuck you. My ERP was great @Tectold me so.

vouch

Future Dev Team Assistant
Current:
CT PVT Alpha-14 Tec :sittingred:
Former: Fleet Admiral Wullf Yularen, Navy Clone Rear Admiral Tec, Chief of Engineering x2, Jedi Knight Etain Tur-Mukan, Null 7 LT Mereel , 104th Command Sergeant Major Command Sergeant Major, Intel Director of the 104th, Republic Navy, Coruscant Guard, 41st, and 501st, Admin, GM for a Week

• 1 month later...

Your resignation has been LOGGED.

Thank you for your service to the Staff Team.

Crazy with all the staff on here it was never completed lol.

Edited by Mystic

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=