-Guardian Leader+2

Naval

-CM to Commodore

-Engineering leader

-Medical leader

-Wilhuff tarkin  5 months 

-ITD

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?: 

becoming Cody has been goal of mines on this server since I first joined 212th in 2017 and I remember seeing my first cody and thinking to my young self That I wanted take that role on but as my time on the server I never felt like a was ready for the position I liked being the person my Cody could rely on come to for help or need a task done but i am ready take on the role I have watched many Battalion Commanders come and go and I will always try my best for the 212th as it’s my home and I will not abandon it. Being a part of the 212th has given me some of the greatest laughs and memories and I wish to give other people those laughs and memories within Roleplay and without it .

I have experience that I believe will make me the best Cody I can be and if I make a mistake I always learn from it and improve that skill the battalion always comes first before anything. My Experience on the server has given me the knowledge and prepared me to take on this role as battalion Commander Cody.

I want to bring motivation to the battalion again, get on and play and actually enjoy the server by doing roleplay,training,Sim,Patrols etc . I don't want to watch a battalion that has felt like a home to me die and not recover my goal to make sure that does not happen.

I understand all parts of 212th including its ghost company and 2ndAC as I have been Waxer and Barlex for many mouths. I understand what Cody should be doing within Roleplay and without Roleplay leading the battalion into the future. I understand that cody is a popular character in star wars the clone wars and i want give people that experience of getting work with him within Roleplay by doing a event or even just a talk within game creating Roleplay scenarios that will make feel like the trooper is a part of the star wars universe as that is one reason i play and have always came back for is to feel like i am part of the grand army of the republic and escape real life. 

When i came back 212th it was in a bad way not really any active members but i always tried my best to set up trainings that would get people on sometimes it didn’t work and sometimes it did but i always tried my hardest get this battalion back to what it was and that’s what i will continue to do as cody is be active not just in discord but in game setting up trainings and also taking part in them and taking part in events with my troops because i do believe that an active Cody in game has a real good impact on the battalions health and being active. 

I believe that I am a good leader and I know I can always improve and learn something different, and I believe I am ready to step up this role and continue to lead this battalion into the future. The Battalion needs a main leader, a clear leader that is going to take this battalion into the future and change with the times that the server is going past.

This is my second time being Senior officer in this battalion. I understand how this battalion has run in the past under many different leaders and how to run it well, by getting this role means I can start my founddashing again and build this battalion back up by being active by talking with my 212th getting feedback in change that needs happen by being a leader that my 212th can lean on for help, no man left behind 

I don’t see any roleplay going on within 212th as i’m writing this i've been one of the only ones set up a patrol that doesn’t involve an Event just full Roleplay patrol of troops moving through the wilderness checking each corner clearing the area and i believe as cody u could make that a lot move existing it is only a small part of my plan but i believe that the small patrols and Rp scenarios are important.

I want work with Different BCMDs in making sims or trainings for a deployment that might be going on and as cody i want make that a normal thing for example 212th and 501st have a deployment later that day i want make it a normal thing that the battalions could come together maybe an hour or 2 beforehand and do trainings like breach and clear sims and near the time weapons checks a bit a roleplay before the actual deployment adding in more to enjoy before enjoying the deployment and as Cody i will be working hard make sure that happens. 

Since coming back i have kept myself within 212th and haven’t really spoken anyone else i’ve been fully foued on 212th and trying to improve it putting everything into 212th and only time i’ve spoken someone not in 212th been in game within a roleplay scenario that's not because i don’t want talk people in ts just i stay in the 212th channels at all time and the people that pops in i speak to but being cody i will be changing that and trying to do more joint trainings and getting to know people a bit more outside of the Rp as i do love this community and the player base might not be full but its amazing.

Since Coming back i have tried to set up a training in the early morning and one in the afternoon and one late at night to give people the opportunity to get on and play yes sometimes it didn’t work but i still didn’t might getting on and at least trying for this battalion (if would would like evidence i can ss the 212th Discord or if you are in it look in 212th server notifications) has Cody i would continue you to do this in a bigger scale because i do believe if the BCMD is active and doing this it will  impact the battalion in a good way and one my goals is to bring back motivation to this battalion. 

The 212th need a commander that can be stable and be active as right now this battalion and the server need stable and active battalion commanders to keep this server going and i believe that i can do that i have been really enjoying the server since i came back and i’m not ready for this to die i will do everything i can help and i will be a stable and active BCMD i want my 212th have a future i want this server have a future for many other people find it and enjoy it as i have.

A little about me, I am 20 I have always enjoyed star wars from a young age I got interested in playing star wars Roleplay in 2017 and quickly fell in love with it I also have dyslexia but I have never let that stop me I always try my hardest on things I care about and I know that I can always improve and I unfortunately live in Scotland where it’s 90% rain all year. 

I do have few more plans I just thought I’d highlight some and not all 

Availability: My Availability change as i work 4/5 days a week and the days always change but i only work 12-10 GMT time so i would be home at 5pm EST and ready play as that is what i do soon as i finish and get home i join the server and for me days off i’m on the server or dealing with irl things but always able get on and most days it is raining in Scotland so i am always in my house(them Gas prices far to high be driving around) so i am always able get on and play

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?: First started playing in 2017 when the server first started i joined 212th from icefuse 212th

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

Where do you want your battalion to be at the end of your term?: 

I’d like take the time to mentor new people that could become the next Cody as so i would feel comfortable setting down when the time is right and i know that someone is ready step up and continue to lead this great battalion more into the future and make sure they have a future and teach that an active BCMD can make a good impact on the battalion and its actively etc

Make sure that the merit system will not need be changed and that it will be perfection for the next Codys so i will be always changing parts of it till i am satisfied that no one will need change it within 212th and also no one will moan about it, i’d like keep my ranks able to get ranked up but they also need put effort in and i’d include many different ways of getting ranked up to play to every playstyle and the changes to the server.

I'd also like set up a doc team that would be commander+ when a update or change happens to the server they go through all docs and if some need changed like wording etc they change it keep everything up do date codys can always do this tasks as i do believe that keeping docs up to date is important not changing them just updating them if needed with changes to the server and i will be pushing this make this a normal thing so when i step down it still happens.

I’d like to get an active and highly skilled high command setup before the end of my term. Having people that can rely on each other and help each other make this battalion better also have a good amount of specialized training like using 2ndAC and GC speciality going on within the battalion that are keeping people interested. At the end of my term i’d like for NCOs and Officers setting up for more joint trainings and sims that people enjoy and get on for as i do want focus on 212th and making the battalion great but end of the day i want make the server enjoyable and yes events are fun but i always enjoyed a Sim or a joint training i believe that working with different BCMDs is important in making our battalions fun and also the server by doing this it will have a good impact on the battalions also creating Role Play scenarios with different battalions.

I want have Obi wan and a good number of jedi within my battalion i believe that having jedis in the battalion has a good impact on new people as they get work with jedi and in events they are just really good help so i would like end of my term to have a Parjai Jedi GC Jedi and maybe a few normal 2ndAC 212th Jedi that are actively helping the battalion taking on leaderships roll and playing in a great part of the 212th Roleplay that will be happening as i would like my 212th to be doing a good amount of Rp around base.

I want Push in my term that NCOs and Officers will get noticed for making up Roleplay scenarios for example Engineer rp when a 212th would go fix like something in engine room like the quests but instead of a quest it’s his own Scenario i believe 212th need be more active but not just running around active and away get promoted or get merits when maybe no other 212th is on as right now most ways get merits u need at least one on and yes i am on a really good amount but them pockets i'm not and no one else is u should be able do something still get you noticed i haven’t worked out the finished details as i will need test it and change it so it’s right like need evidence, time, type, how many merits etc but can be any Roleplay scenario i want my troopers stay in lore and rp but be creative and i will be pushing that my term and i hope end of my term it’s up running fully 212th are using it and enjoying it.

as it is 3 mouths main things i'd like focus on but i do have other one's 

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: Yes

Do you understand that your position has a three month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your commander rank?: Yes

Spoiler

2ndACS SGM BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin 

I’m not sure if you remember me but I certainly remember you from my first days on the server. I joined 212th in 2020 about a month before you resigned and in that time you had a huge influence on me in the way I approached the server. If it weren’t for you i would’ve ended up blowing up a debrief and never playing on Synergy again. Whether you meant to or not you changed my entire view on SWRP, leading me to eventually become Cody. In the short time I knew you you were an excellent leader and showed all the qualities of a good BCMD and I’m confident that hasn’t changed.

+1

• Pay Respect 1

Former:

Jedi Youngling

29 minutes ago, Pog said:

I’m not sure if you remember me but I certainly remember you from my first days on the server. I joined 212th in 2020 about a month before you resigned and in that time you had a huge influence on me in the way I approached the server. If it weren’t for you i would’ve ended up blowing up a debrief and never playing on Synergy again. Whether you meant to or not you changed my entire view on SWRP, leading me to eventually become Cody. In the short time I knew you you were an excellent leader and showed all the qualities of a good BCMD and I’m confident that hasn’t changed.

+1

yeahhh i remember you, ARF training days i always do try my best with every trooper that joins 212th and lead them 

• Friendly 1
Spoiler

2ndACS SGM BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin 

+1 easy support for this lad, he lead 212th to brighter days ahead 

• Pay Respect 1

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

1 hour ago, Alucard said:

+1 Baddog has done alot for the battalion since he came back 

the Rias pfp threw me off for a second

From an outside view youre always on and it seems like your battalion supports you. 

Thats good enough for me, +1

• Pay Respect 1

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

A god-tier person wanting to support engineer RP as much as Bro did?  SIGN ME THE FUCK UP! 
+1

Thank you for stepping up.  I hope to help you as much as I can.   
Just one thing:   Really need to redo our Dupes which I will help support doing as an SA. 

Edited by Zensras
  • Pay Respect 1

spacer.png
Every time I wander into an argument on the forums.

14 hours ago, Perri said:

Ah.

You don't remember me,

But +1

Off course i remember Perri who wouldn't remember perri  

• Agree 1
  • Funny 1
  • Friendly 2
Spoiler

2ndACS SGM BadDog

Talked with you a few times and have seen you around often. I get to see some of the work you do as a former cody in the 212th discord, and I can honestly say that you’re a breath of fresh air for the battalion. You being a EU player who can get on during early hours and prime time is HUGE, and from what I have seen you are a very solid guy. 212th has been chewing up Codys since my term, many of whom are people I admire/consider friends. I believe you have the fortitude to turn it around.

+1

• Pay Respect 1

Former: A lot of shit dude

• Management

Congratulations, You have been ACCEPTED for a commander interview!

Please contact a Director to organise your interview.

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - PENDING

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

• Coordinator
Coordinator

Congratulations! Your application for the position you applied for has been ACCEPTED!

Your term will end 3 MONTHS after this post. Good luck!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED