Where have I seen this before?

I swear i'm just farming positive rep at this point...

But in all seriousness, I have been burnt out for a very long time now and I don't see myself regaining that spark to play the server again. To be brutally honest the main reason as to why I'm leaving is the sole fact that I am not having fun on the server anymore, I mean 5 years on the same server will do that to you I guess, but after doing this for my entire time in highschool and now starting college and recently just starting work again has really left a grey area for Gmod as a whole, My schedule is fucking flooded and when I do have downtime I don't rush to come and play gmod anymore and I find myself frequently playing other games than Gmod because with the position I am in and what is expected with that position makes it feel like a second job that I can't maintain like I used to back then. 

Synergy just doesn't hit how it used to back in 2017-2019 Years which I am really sad to see but in the same time I do see a bright future for Synergy once S&Box rolls around and everyone is rushing to find a server to play on and when they pick synergy they will not be disappointed.

I'll still be jumping in TS from now and then so it's not like I am completely leaving, just you won't see me very often.

Farewells:

@shroudLook what you have done you fuck

@ToasterBathYou're an idiot. But you're a good type of idiot. Stay safe man!

@CoxBatmale will forever be a legend.

@Marr Idk what your profile name is but working with you has been amazing! I'm sorry to leave you in a shitty predicament knowing what might happen in the coming days.

@XiaoLiving Legend. You helped keep Alphas afloat when Marr was unavailable and I cannot thank you enough

@LyonaxisGood luck with RCMD I honestly hope that you get it and shape the future of Rancor and 10th as a whole. Sucks that I won't be around when you are RCMD but I know that you'll do amazing <3

@TessaKittyngl when I first interacted with you I didn't like you at all. But now after talking to you and learning more about you it's safe to say that my view about you have changed drastically, Good luck with CG!

@Grivs@hellzYou guys are fucking beasts and I cannot wait to see what the future has in store for both of you. Good Luck boys!

To whoever I missed don't feel like I didn't include you because I don't care about you, it's simply that I would be sitting here typing for a very long time, I love you all of you.

Synergy will forever be my 2nd home....

Love,

Bleach/XO Colt/Best Canadian this server has ever seen

:EZ:

• Funny 1
  • Friendly 5
  • Pay Respect 4
  • Dumb 1

I was the Best Canadian on the Server 

The Smoke Will Never Clear...

Christopher Walking GIF by Pop Smoke - Find & Share on GIPHY

Was really looking forward to working with you, unfortunate truly. I wish you the best and hope you enjoy your time off from this 2nd job

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

Gonna miss you bud, best of luck in the future. See you around TS hopefully!

Future Dev Team Assistant
Current:
CT PVT Alpha-14 Tec :sittingred:
Former: Fleet Admiral Wullf Yularen, Navy Clone Rear Admiral Tec, Chief of Engineering x2, Jedi Knight Etain Tur-Mukan, Null 7 LT Mereel , 104th Command Sergeant Major Command Sergeant Major, Intel Director of the 104th, Republic Navy, Coruscant Guard, 41st, and 501st, Admin, GM for a Week