Kryptos's Resignation

Hi there,

So I don't know what to say, I'm just writing this as words come out of my brain, attempting to make some sense. Almost a year and a half ago I signed onto this server and I met a really nice community of people; however, I think this chapter of my life has come to an end. For a while now I've been struggling with a big burnout from the server, it's been difficult to keep up while I want to do a whole ton of other things with my life which includes wanting to do more for my job, go to school, make a living for myself, and not just that but to also pursue other hobbies I have found very enjoyable. Because of all of this, it's been very hard to find time to hop on Synergy's GMod server. I think it's just time for me to put a bow tie on this time of my life and focus on what is important to me, trying to make a living for myself and develop skills that will hopefully if not definitely benefit me in the future. I wish the best for everyone in this community, while my time here hasn't been perfect I have overall enjoyed the times I have been on the server and I had a lot of fun. From all the fun moments to the times where we did some really fun RP, to even the silly moments we had, I will always cherish what this server has given me. And hell, my fun memories from Synergy don't just end with the server, it also extends to the fun group calls I have had with community members where I'd play games like Sea of Thieves or Jackbox with members. Those are also times I will hold dear to me for as long as I can. I wish the best for Synergy as a whole, I really hope one day I get to see this community become bigger than it already is and see it thrive like never before. I hope I have made a good impact on this community in any shape or form. I'm sorry if I hurt anyone's feelings by resigning... that is if I actually do but we'll see I guess.

Anyways you've heard me ramble for a good while now, I would like to shout out a few people that have made this time of my life enjoyable

@Drage Thanks for recruiting me into the 501st you wonderful human, I know your rain as Appo has come to a close recently but I hope you continue to lead one of if not the best battalion to join on Synergy RP. I hope the rest of your time on this server goes well and I hope to see you become a bigger part of the community as a whole

@Black Thanks for putting me in the lore job I have held onto for most of my days on Synergy. Hell, I'm not even known as Kryptos 90% of the time, everyone just knows me as Jesse because I have been him for so long.

@Deku Thanks for keeping the battalion up to a good standard and keeping it strong. I know when you first started as Rex things were rough but none of that was your fault and after some time passed it got past the rough patches and became something better. 

@Conrad You scare me and I feel like I have to put you here or else I will be killed so here you go... just kidding, in actuality, you were probably the most interesting person to interact with on the server, you had a good presence everyone wanted to be around so I applaud you for that good sir, good luck in life my guy. 

@Abraham Thanks for an extremely fun person to be around, I have enjoyed all my interactions with you during my time on Synergy

@Zeros Hey you beautiful bitch, you are the goat, keep on grinding out here and keep striving to do a good job and be a good person

@TessaKittyI don't know you very well but you've been doing some pretty good roleplay on Synergy so you know what, you get a shout-out because why not? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Keep up the fun roleplay, the server will benefit from it in the long run.

@BeetleMy favorite Wolffe I have ever seen in SWRP. Keep up the good work good sir!

@Mavelle An extremely enjoyable person to be around, keep being you man! Glad you are Ahsoka, just make sure our Anakin doesn't get out of line okay? lol

That is everyone I wanted to shout out in particular, if you were not listed just know it was nothing against anyone, these are just some of the people that come to mind immediately.

I guess this is the end of my resignation, I hope to interact with everyone again sometime in the future. Take care everyone, it's been fun. 

-Kryptos
(THE Jesse)

• Friendly 1
  • Pay Respect 5

Synergy's Kryptos

spacer.png

o7 brother, Thanks for your service within the battalion and loyalty to your position for so long. It has truly been a pleasure working alongside you every step of the way. Best of luck with your future endeavors my man.

• Pay Respect 1

Full-time Server Boomer

g2gsVqh.gif

• Management

It's crazy to think I was the last Jesse before you lol. Good shit on being able to stick to it that long. The 501st and especially myself truly appreciate how much care and effort you put into every position you held in the battalion. You've come a long way from when I first met you over a year ago now and I hope to see you pop in TS or even in game in the future! 

spacer.png

Take care and enjoy life outside of GMOD! :pepeSalute:

• Pay Respect 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

boutta sob right here right now. It's been a damn pleasure working alongside you for my time in the battalion, especially while CMD. You've 100% had a positive impact on the server during your time, so don't even doubt yourself there. Always gonna be down for SoT or anything else. Stick around/hop into TS every so often brother! o7 :(

• Agree 1

retirement is bliss

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952wd5z54vl09nbbv1okw

o7. You were the only Jesse i knew;. We had our fair share of interactions, as Commanders, and as partners. We never spoke consistently, or worked consistently together, they were mostly bump ins but enjoyable ones at that! 

I wish you the best of luck outside of Synergy and know youre always welcome back to the community. You did what i dreamed of with my former lore character, held him till the end. I respect that and the work you've inevitably done for the 501st even as an outsider. 

Sad day for the server.

Edited by Mystic
  • Pay Respect 1

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

This absolutely hurts to see. You were Jesse my entire time after returning to Synergy from what I can remember. That's how long it's been. And that's how long we've been friends. I'll miss our constant talks in and out of character. You're an amazing person, Kryptos. Please be safe in whatever comes your way.

This is no goodbye, but rather a "see you later."

To The Best Jesse! o7, Brother!

• Friendly 1

I was the leader of the Dogma Balls movement
spacer.png