Red vs Blue

Red vs Blue  

54 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I can't vote, Caboose is too funny but Grif and Simmons have such an unspoken chemistry. Sarge is hilarious and Church has all our sadistic thoughts in his head. Tucker is well.... tucker. you can't really love or hate him.

Edited by Mystic
undumbing whataburger to give Marvel rep

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

10 minutes ago, Bird said:

Tex just hit different

Don't get me started on the Freelancers. York was my favorite no doubt, Wash should've just been open with himself from the start, same for Carolina. The Dakotas were just fucked. Tex went through hell and back and never got peace. Wyoming was just a weirdo.  and Maine was heat 

1 minute ago, Mazen said:

Red was obviously the better team compared to the blues.

The Blues have Carolina and had Tex tho as well as Wash. The Reds kinda have nobody when it comes to strength. 

Unless Lopez awakens....

Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti

• Management
28 minutes ago, Mystic said:

Tucker is well.... tucker. you can't really love or hate him.

Interesting take. Out of all the original gang Tucker is my personal favorite because out of all of them he was really the only one to develop as a character. He went from the pretty much lazy pervert to a really well rounded character and leader. 

10 minutes ago, Mazen said:

Red was obviously the better team compared to the blues.

Wrong. 

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

23 minutes ago, Marvel said:

Interesting take. Out of all the original gang Tucker is my personal favorite because out of all of them he was really the only one to develop as a character. He went from the pretty much lazy pervert to a really well rounded character and leader. 

Wrong. 

i 100% agree on the character development. Though i really feel through the show as a whole, his change was predetermined from the moment he revealed himself as perverted, you tend to see alot of those characters go through change and become more serious when things are taken from them. I feel like Caboose has to be my favorite with his development, as not only does he become able to function as more than an idiot, he is willing to go through hell and back to rescue his friends and becomes much more willing to push himself to the limit and show his emotions better than anyone in the show.
He has suffered the most loss (aside from Church) and gained the most in the form of friendship as we can see with the death of church and the loss of Freckles. I think tucker comes in as a close 2nd for me, c'mon.... he got pregnant with an alien!!! 

44 minutes ago, Marvel said:

Wrong. 

Idk if I'd say tucker was the only one. Washington has to be my favorite, coming in as a good guy, then a bad guy then a good guy again. Season with him getting brain damage was really good.

Rule-maker and rule-breaker.

8 minutes ago, Fizzik said:

Idk if I'd say tucker was the only one. Washington has to be my favorite, coming in as a good guy, then a bad guy then a good guy again. Season with him getting brain damage was really good.

Wash never sat right with me as a character i couldn't understand him,. He seems forced onto the viewer and later on he becomes a great character. I just think that the Freelancers as a whole was a choppy arc for some people

• Management
33 minutes ago, Fizzik said:

Well that is why I said the original gang. They all develop but out of all of them I think Tucker had a genuine change. Wash definitely had a great character arc and him becoming like the babysitter of all the Reds and Blues is great.

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

28 minutes ago, Marvel said:

Well that is why I said the original gang. They all develop but out of all of them I think Tucker had a genuine change. Wash definitely had a great character arc and him becoming like the babysitter of all the Reds and Blues is great.

Ahh didn't see you said original crew, I get you now.

Rule-maker and rule-breaker.

6 minutes ago, Taz said:

this reminded me i need to finish rvb i left off on s2

enojy it. first time?

3 hours ago, Taz said:

Oh yeah I only got into halo around Christmas when I bought everything at once, best decision of my life 🙏

It's some of the best times I've had watching a show man. I'd kill to experience it for a first time again. Don't burn yaself out on it or anything. 

People sleep on how effective Red was. They consistently come in clutch during fights when Tex and Church aren't there. Sarge especially had his moments with his strategies and speeches. I know Tucker had his arc of becoming a leader, but Sarge already had his before that. Only downside of Red is that Simmons really doesn't change.

However I like Washington a lot and lavender (my favorite color) is closer to blue on the color wheel, so I will go with blue

• Dumb 1

spacer.png

Former: Rancor PVT | Special Operations SGM | Jedi Astromech | Guardian | B2 Battle Droid

35 minutes ago, Katy said:

People sleep on how effective Red was. They consistently come in clutch during fights when Tex and Church aren't there. Sarge especially had his moments with his strategies and speeches. I know Tucker had his arc of becoming a leader, but Sarge already had his before that. Only downside of Red is that Simmons really doesn't change.

However I like Washington a lot and lavender (my favorite color) is closer to blue on the color wheel, so I will go with blue

Grif was only good for getting kicked in the nards. but i think that made it even better. 

36 minutes ago, Misfit said:

neither, Washington

Church da goat tho

worst opinion ever.... of all time.