Banned

Name: Adam K AKA COSMO
Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:17693550
Ban Reason: foul lanugage and ddos threat
Date of Ban: few months ago
Length of Ban: perm
Staff Member(s) Involved: Gadget

I was banned back months ago for some dumb shit i said i came back in feburary and said was sorry and it was stupid and my opinion of my actions hasnt changed i still wanan apologize and return the staff member who banned me back in feb even said he was ok with me returning then but i was told to wait a few months so i did and i wanna return to Synergy Star wars rp.

It was dumb then it would be dumb now so i wanan retry again to prove i can come back and be part of the community.

Edited by Cosmo
  • Agree 1

spacer.png
spacer.png
The ban was issued Sunday January 23rd of this year for DDOS Threats and Homophobic Slurs @Gadgetgave the following statement on the last ban appeal.
spacer.png
This is all the info on the ban I have on hand, if Gadget wishes to amend his statement or comment anything else he is free to but will not be required as he has already given a full statement previously in regards to this ban. 

If there are any questions in regards to the information provided I can respond if needed. 

• Agree 1

Forum Admin

In your last post, you seemed pretty remorseful, spent no time mincing words on this one as well.

+1

• Agree 2
  • Dumb 2

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

I know this is a hot take but a permanent  ban is supposed to be permanent. While exceptions could be made, threatening to DDos the server in a moment after not playing for 3 months and breaking the rules shows a lack of care. 

Maybe more time

unknown.png

Edited by Mazen
  • Agree 1
  • Dumb 4

220px-Trump_The_Art_of_The_Deal2C_cover2

Banned
2 minutes ago, Mazen said:

I know this is a hot take but a permanent  ban is supposed to be permanent. While exceptions could be made, threatening to DDos the server in a moment after not playing for 3 months and breaking the rules shows a lack of care. 

Maybe more time

unknown.png

Yea that was part of it too why i let myself do the dumb shit i did i let myself get burned out and was shitty bout it when i shoultnve been. That deff was a lead up to my stupid actions not part of the overall thing.

• Agree 1

i was there for this, if you truly cared about spending time on the server, you wouldn't have repeatedly done things against the rules. especially to warrant a perma ban,.-1 from me,. some of those were serious offenses.

• Agree 1

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

9 hours ago, Maddoxx said:

spacer.png
spacer.png
The ban was issued Sunday January 23rd of this year for DDOS Threats and Homophobic Slurs @Gadgetgave the following statement on the last ban appeal.
spacer.png
This is all the info on the ban I have on hand, if Gadget wishes to amend his statement or comment anything else he is free to but will not be required as he has already given a full statement previously in regards to this ban. 

If there are any questions in regards to the information provided I can respond if needed. 

Nope that's right, I remembered it still. 

Obvious it was a bit of the spur of the moment but that doesn't devoid you of punishment.

Ther comment I made was on the 6th of Feb, meaning you were banned almost 4 months ago, that is longer than most so I am willing to give you a chance, just know that doing it again is likely to end the same way it has now.

+1

• Agree 2

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...

2 hours ago, Gadget said:

Nope that's right, I remembered it still. 

Obvious it was a bit of the spur of the moment but that doesn't devoid you of punishment.

Ther comment I made was on the 6th of Feb, meaning you were banned almost 4 months ago, that is longer than most so I am willing to give you a chance, just know that doing it again is likely to end the same way it has now.

+1

Everyone deserves another shot, I am hoping that if you get unbanned you actually use it to show us you it was not a waste. 

+1

Edited by Slak
  • Agree 2

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

Currently: Crosshair & Shaak Ti

spacer.png

12 minutes ago, Conrad said:

@Maddoxxor @Gadgetor any staff member, is this @Cosmo only ban on record? This fact will probably decide how I vote on this seeing if he has a history of being banned and coming back to get banned again or if he just has this one.

Reason: MRDB BB:Stroodle
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:17693550
Time: 1639628210
Length: 432000 ( this is 5 days )
A_SteamID: STEAM_0:1:107633981
BAN_ID: 10230

Reason: NITRP | BB:Poker
Time: 1642828982
Length: 86400 ( this is 1 day )
A_SteamID: STEAM_0:0:201651758
BAN_ID: 10438

and this perm ban is his 3rd ban.

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, Maddoxx said:

Reason: MRDB BB:Stroodle
Time: 1639628210
Length: 432000
A_SteamID: STEAM_0:1:107633981
BAN_ID: 10230

Reason: NITRP | BB:Poker
Time: 1642828982
Length: 86400
A_SteamID: STEAM_0:0:201651758
BAN_ID: 10438

and this perm ban is his 3rd ban.

-1, a past history on rule breaking on top of a perma. This tied with your current profile picture being a pride confederate flag just makes me think you want to stir things up for the sake of string them up.

• Agree 3
  • Disagree 1
  • Confused 1
  • Dumb 1

spacer.pngspacer.png

+1 

I believe you’re  sincere. You should be under strict watch.  I’m someone who’s always up for 2nd Chances. 

Hope folks can see you around with a changed attitude.

Edited by Stockings
  • Agree 1

People Who Put Their Former Ranks In Their Signature Are Idiots!

spacer.png
Community Liaison - Discord Boo Radley#2719

Feel free to message me if you're having any issues!

4 hours ago, Conrad said:

-1, a past history on rule breaking on top of a perma. This tied with your current profile picture being a pride confederate flag just makes me think you want to stir things up for the sake of string them up.

Yea this just summarises it. Also I personally believe Perma Bans need to serve 6 Months Mininum. 

Edited by Gears
  • Agree 2

Currently trying to not be a forum gremlin

Former Chancellor Palpatine | Former Yoda & Mace Windu | Former Shaak Ti & Anakin | Former Delta Squad Scorch | Former Mas Amedda | Former Director | Former Management

After discussion with our HA team and a few of our VAs, we have come to a conclusion.

Cosmo's ban will stay, but instead of an indefinite ban as seen here, their ban will be set to 6 months from today. Their ban will expire on November 20th of 2022.

We believe this punishment to be fair for the level of offense. If there is any questions about this decision, message me or @Maddoxx.

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 3

hi.