Gambit | LeBron James | Cobb Marley 

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:199747812

VIP (Y/N): 

Yes

Timezone:

NAE

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum):

I think I have the patience and knowledge to take on this kind of a position. I would like to support the community and bring more creative ideas for events and encounters more often. Id also like to be able to hold consistent trainings within my battalion and having admin powers will help me tremendously with some future plans I have with trainings and sims. I would like to also be able to consistently help solve problems and issues within the community and be quick to accept tickets when needed. My plans are to hold a few events a week during the day and late nights. I plan to provide more fun and entertainment on the later hours of the server where not much is happening. Overall, I would like to support my Battalion and the server to the best of my ability if granted this position.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum):

My name is Razen, I been around the community for 4 years now. I'm a big sports kinda guy, and I consistently get into basketball runs every week. I've got a summer basketball tournament coming up so while I work tirelessly to help Dooms Unit I am also shaping up my basketball bag and finding ways to improve it. I love Star Wars and this community and the people within it, and this will remain my favorite server eternally.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished:

I was a staff at some point on this server a while ago, and most I think I reached was normal Admin and game helper.

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?:

Havoc Squad REGO 1stLT Gambit has played for 2909:12:29.

Doom the Boom

• Management
Management

+1 Good luck!

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

Head Admin

+1, good luck

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

Banned

+1

Former Senior Senator Lux Bonteri Bail Organa 501st COL  Sarge HVOO Tup MEDO Hawk SUPL Denal ARCL Current: Senate Main
4A70906B-EC3B-4443-BC3B-E693D347B979.gif

+1

He is an amazing RPer and knows when to be serious and when not to be.

Former: Tiplee, TC Ayar, Chief of Communications Coburn  (Assisted with creating ATC)                                                                               
Current: 41stEC Knight Lydus, 104th SSG Focus, Rper of the Week

+1

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

+1. Solid app. Good reasons to wanna be staff

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

Easy +1. Razen is super good with helping others and is one of the most creative people I know on here. No doubt he will flourish heavily if he makes his way into the GM team.

Future Dev Team Assistant
Current:
CT PVT Alpha-14 Tec :sittingred:
Former: Fleet Admiral Wullf Yularen, Navy Clone Rear Admiral Tec, Chief of Engineering x2, Jedi Knight Etain Tur-Mukan, Null 7 LT Mereel , 104th Command Sergeant Major Command Sergeant Major, Intel Director of the 104th, Republic Navy, Coruscant Guard, 41st, and 501st, Admin, GM for a Week

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Papa Kal