Steam Name: Snyr.gg | Bruise

RP Name: Bruise

RP Rank: CSM

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:80470484

Regiment you are applying for: Attack

Experience:

Clone

41st Late 2019-Mid 2020 (PVT-BCMD Gree)

Joining the Server on December 17th 2019 During egg’s term as gree was a whirlwind of a time. I had to learn all of the rules and the quirks of star wars rp very fast in order to stay afloat in the battalion. Fast forward 3 months later and I received a promotion to commander which filled the commander slots in the battalion. I then was appointed the position of Green Company Lead and the lore character of Faie. I reworked the tryout system and started to rebuild Green Company. After Grief’s time as Gree ended, I applied and was accepted to the position. During my term, I learned a lot from the mistakes I made and learned from the good things I did as well. During my time I helped with another re-haul of GC tryouts, Streamlined new 41st documents and the discord. Promoted RP and helped remove the moniker that 41st was the “Minge Battalion ''.

Recon RCMD July 2020-August 2020

After my term as Gree finished, I decided to apply for recon regimental to help the regiment and repair some of the damage I had done with the 41st during my Gree term. For the brief time I held this position. I helped try to navigate Rancor through a rough period and learned a lot from the events that occurred. I helped Cronis rebuild some numbers with the 41st and saw the battalion begin to grow. At the time I held this position, some difficult events in my life led to me making the decision to resign. I regret not being able to do more for the regiment and I wish it still existed so I can redeem myself for the mistakes I made.

Jedi

Temple Guard (Knight-Master)

After buying VIP during my original time in 41st, I joined the ranks of the jedi. I was taken under the wing of a future Mace Windu (Clutch) and began working to pass knight trials. I soon passed and joined the heritage of the temple guards. I quickly became a manager and worked very hard to get promoted in the branch. I joined the investigator sub-branch and became the lead after the former lead (Bro) resigned. Shortly after that I received my master interview and was promoted to the rank of master.  I stayed in the temple guard until . . .

212th Adi Gallia (Master-Jedi Commander)

I joined 212th after speaking to a few members of the battalion and soon applied and was granted the lore character of Adi Gallia. This was very important for me as this character was very RP heavy and it gave me a chance to experience new RP. I would unfortunately be removed during a master wipe but would be granted the prestigious title of Jedi Commander. I then joined Foxtrot under Jake who was Gregor at the time. Soon new members such as Shockpoint and Crawn would join and I would have an amazing time as the squad jedi.

Staff (NA - HA, GM-GMM)

I also joined staff early on my time in the server and quickly had to learn the ropes as this was my first time being staff on any GMOD server. But I adapted quickly and eventually was promoted to SA where I became a gamemaster. In mid 2020 I would receive a promotion to HA as well as a promotion to GMM. If I had not been going through personal issues at the time I would have liked to remain in these positions for a considerable amount of time. 

Why should you become a Regimental Commander?: 

I’ve always believed in second chances, and after some personal experiences in my life I’ve learned many things. I believe that this is my chance to redeem all of the mistakes I have made during my past. I understand all of the criticisms you may throw at me with my past, but through what I have been through I have changed. I want this regiment to thrive and will dedicate myself to the success of the regiment.

Do you understand the lore of your regiment?: Yes

Availability: 

Monday - Thursday: 5pm-11:30pm

Friday-Sunday-10am-12pm

Discord- Almost All day

Give a brief overview of your achievements on the server:

41st BCMD, 41st GCL, 41st Cooker, Jedi Master, Adi Gallia, Head Admin, Game Master Manager, Temple Guard Manager, Investigator Manager Lead.

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

Where do you want your regiment to be at the end of your term?: 

41st : This battalion has changed so much since I joined. Activity is some of the highest I have ever seen and I want that to continue throughout my term. The battalion does tend to mess around and “minge” slightly too much a lot of the time. This battalion has been labeled as a minge battalion in the past. A label like that is hard to shake and needs to not become a thing again. I would work with the command and officer core to raise the behavior in the battalion.The 41st also does not have many junior officers. I would work with the command to find new candidates in the NCO’s. Shpack has done an incredible job as gree and I would support whoever the next gree would be to the best of my ability. With activity and behavior raised the battalion would flourish even more. I would also like the command of the battalion to be full by the end of my term so that the battalion has a strong high command.

501st : Like 41st, I would want 501st’s activity to stay high throughout my term. Talking with some officers, behavior with lower enlisted has been an issue just like the 41st. Working with the command, I can help them work with the lower enlisted to improve behavior. The 501st has a strong junior and senior officer core that just seems to grow everyday. With both the 212th and 501st being two of the most popular battalions on the server the number of members in both battalions will be high. Therefore it may be difficult to get noticed. I would like to make it so that any trooper that does good work is noticed.

212th : The 212th has changed a lot since I left the server. The loss of Foxtrot hurts, but the addition of new models for the ghost company sub-branch is definitely cool. To be honest, this is the battalion I have the least relationship with. But I would like that to change, I would like to help the 212th as their Regimental commander . Activity has been good just like the other battalions but I would like to help the battalion start looking for future officers in their NCO core. 212th and 41st have a divide, and that is something that I need to have fixed by the end of my term.

How do you plan to improve relations within your regiment?: 

Regimental Deployments - Some of the best ways regiments can build bonds, working together while under fire from a massive amount of droids is certainly a fun experience. After hosting a deployment myself I saw the fun these battalions had working together and how they worked well together. I would work closely with the Game Master to help mold their idea for the attack regiment. I would help them anyway possible and prepare my regiment for a fun time. I would also tell them that they need to be serious and show how the attack regiment runs.

Monthly Event Server Trainings - Twice a month I plan to host a training on the event server for the entire regiment. This will involve the battalions working together toward a set objective, or just relaxing and having a fun time. Also the battalions may work for some RP as improving RP is a very important aspect of the server. I believe if you can rp well with someone you begin to feel more comfortable around that person in general.

Regimental Challenge - Once a month I will host the regimental challenge. The challenge will be a time for the battalions to engage in some friendly competition with one another. The challenges may range from a difficult CIT run to a dupe set up in CSR for a timed sim challenge. The challenge can also be a 1v1v1 between the battalions to prove who is the best at PVP.

Open Channel Policy - If all of the battalions agree I would like to allow all members of each battalion to know the password to all main channels in the regiment. This will allow all members to get to know each other outside of RPing with them in game. As such I would keep my channel open to any person who would need to talk to me for any reason.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: Yes

Do you understand that your position has a three month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your regimental commander rank?: Yes

If you have any questions about my past terms as either Gree or Recon RCMD,or about me in general please do not hesitate to ask.

Edited by Bruise
Miscopied some stuff
  • Agree 2

- Your Local Headass, Bruise.

Former: Jedi Master,  BCMD Gree , Recon RCMD Head Admin , GMM, Adi GalliaCommander Faie X2, Cooker

I don't know what if I should +1 or -1 because bruise you're my boy and you have probably changed a lot in how you command since our times back then. But when I was reg over grief you were a cmd and you were quite retarded. You didn't have a good gree or regimental term and surrounded yourself with the wrong people and cut out high ranking members of your own battalion out of meetings and decisions and promoted a lot of mistrust and inner battalion drama. But I do believe you have changed and you are a good kid at heart so I am very hesitantly +1ing you

• Friendly 1

+1 you always make sure others are on their "A" game and when you said you were applying you talked to all the attack commanders and officers and asked what they think can be improved and that right their shows that your a great leader who cares more about the people your leading then yourself

• Friendly 1

Previous: Torrent Company Kano and CT PVT Bogey

+1

• Friendly 1

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

+1 Bruise has a lot of experience on this server. I have gotten to know him these past months and I truly believe he will be great for this position. He has shown his leadership and his commitment asking people questions, really trying to make a difference. :) Good luck mate <3 

• Friendly 1

Got dam that was unexpected. 

One concern I have is that you just came back under a month or so ago so how does this effect you and your present tense knowledge with the server? 

I know you as a very close friend of mine and know you have what it takes to do the job just had that one question. 

• Informative 1

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

Currently: Crosshair & Shaak Ti

spacer.png

+1

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

4 hours ago, Slak said:

Got dam that was unexpected. 

One concern I have is that you just came back under a month or so ago so how does this effect you and your present tense knowledge with the server? 

I know you as a very close friend of mine and know you have what it takes to do the job just had that one question. 

Thanks for the question, Slak, being back for a month it's been a bit tough to adapt to the new rules and practices on server. Thankfully joining staff has helped me become more knowledgeable on the server.

Former: Jedi Master,  BCMD Gree , Recon RCMD Head Admin , GMM, Adi GalliaCommander Faie X2, Cooker

+1 good luck 

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

On 1/26/2022 at 10:38 PM, Bruise said:

Thanks for the question, Slak, being back for a month it's been a bit tough to adapt to the new rules and practices on server. Thankfully joining staff has helped me become more knowledgeable on the server.

+1 Good luck Bruise, wish the best.

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

Currently: Crosshair & Shaak Ti

spacer.png

Hey, so before I vote I do have a few questions. 

Hearing about your term as Regimental is to say the least concerning from a leadership standpoint. I know that in your app you say you can redeem yourself but, could you explain how? and what you are going to do to not let it happen again?

What Plans of actions are you going to take if a similar situation happens again like Rancor?

• Winner 1

The guy that plays on a roleplay server but hates roleplay

2 hours ago, Noodles said:

Hey, so before I vote I do have a few questions. 

Hearing about your term as Regimental is to say the least concerning from a leadership standpoint. I know that in your app you say you can redeem yourself but, could you explain how? and what you are going to do to not let it happen again?

What Plans of actions are you going to take if a similar situation happens again like Rancor?

Ok. During my first term as RCMD I struggled with activity, that was due to personal issues I don’t wish to discuss unless necessary but that is besides the point. I was younger and overconfident, I thought I was great at every position I held. Truth is I wasn’t. Over these two years I’ve spent away from the server I have learned so much whether it’s been from family or friends. I have thought about all the mistakes I made and all of the people on this server I did wrong. This has been on my mind for two years since it was the last full time I played on the server. This leads me to Satan,

During my term, satan was a member of Rancor high command. I had just removed their current BCMD after multiple reports from the high command. Once that was over I began helping the command structure with normal things. The alpha arc program was running fine and the battalion was flowing. About a week later (give or take, don’t remember well) an incident with a person being given an “inappropriate alpha designation” occurred and the current valiant was removed. But I then helped the current valiant come back to the position after he proved he knew what he did.I took an LOA regarding the personal reasons in my life and came back to the news rancor high command was wiped. I was told their was nothing I could do to stop it. This affected me as I truly though satan and the command team were doing a good job and I was not aware of this before.

Though Rancor is not in attack if any attack battalion were to be involved situation similar the high command team would be spoken to by myself. I would speak to them with 100% honesty and truthfulness. The persons spoken to would have to prove they are ready to return to the command team and up their performance. If management had an issue with anyone they should punish me for not doing my job correctly.

To Satan and all others, I’m sorry for what I did. I never had the full chance to own up to my mistakes.

26 minutes ago, Bruise said:

Ok. During my first term as RCMD I struggled with activity, that was due to personal issues I don’t wish to discuss unless necessary but that is besides the point. I was younger and overconfident, I thought I was great at every position I held. Truth is I wasn’t. Over these two years I’ve spent away from the server I have learned so much whether it’s been from family or friends. I have thought about all the mistakes I made and all of the people on this server I did wrong. This has been on my mind for two years since it was the last full time I played on the server. This leads me to Satan,

During my term, satan was a member of Rancor high command. I had just removed their current BCMD after multiple reports from the high command. Once that was over I began helping the command structure with normal things. The alpha arc program was running fine and the battalion was flowing. About a week later (give or take, don’t remember well) an incident with a person being given an “inappropriate alpha designation” occurred and the current valiant was removed. But I then helped the current valiant come back to the position after he proved he knew what he did.I took an LOA regarding the personal reasons in my life and came back to the news rancor high command was wiped. I was told their was nothing I could do to stop it. This affected me as I truly though satan and the command team were doing a good job and I was not aware of this before.

Though Rancor is not in attack if any attack battalion were to be involved situation similar the high command team would be spoken to by myself. I would speak to them with 100% honesty and truthfulness. The persons spoken to would have to prove they are ready to return to the command team and up their performance. If management had an issue with anyone they should punish me for not doing my job correctly.

To Satan and all others, I’m sorry for what I did. I never had the full chance to own up to my mistakes.

Thank you for the response. But I do infact will -1. Good Luck tho

The guy that plays on a roleplay server but hates roleplay

Congratulations, You have been ACCEPTED for a commander interview!

Please contact a Director to organise your interview.

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Unfortunately your application has been DENIED.

You will be contacted by a Director or relevant High Command for your denial reason.

You may apply for another commander positions after 30 DAYS from this post.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - DENIED