Guild Jumper Addition

Name: Brooklyn

RP Rank: Guild Leader

Suggestion:
Add a Guild Jumper job with a kit. Using 3 total models. 1 Premade. Then the 2 Modular Foundlings.

Implementation:
Add in a Guild Jumper job to the F4 Menu. Give it 3 slots with 3 models.

On the Bounty Hunter side. This would be limited to 3 slots just like Guild Spy and be priced the same being 1000 Renown. Which in credit market is 25mil. This will keep usage and entities to a minimum so it doesn't cause a lot of lag

Lore: N/A

Workshop content if applicable:
Content is listed below in the Job Addition section

If you are asking to add or change a job, fill out the following:

ADDITION
Job: Guild Jumper

Slots: 3

Description:
Keep your eye on the skies. These highly trained Hunters' can do anything from recon to perimeter securement. No one goes anywhere without them knowing.

Model: 
models/jajoff/sps/jlmbase/characters/osdw_trooper.mdl
models/jajoff/sps/jlmbase/characters/modular_foundling01.mdl
models/jajoff/sps/jlmbase/characters/modular_foundling01_female.mdl

Weapons: 
rw_sw_westar35
rw_sw_ee3a
rw_sw_e5c
sent_boosterpack

Edited by Brooklyn
stats

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

1 hour ago, Conrad said:

@Brooklyn

I know you're not a fan of hostile and freindly merc whitelist. Would you want to see them replaced with this or just a straight addition?

Addition. After the removal of Clan Whitelists, the Clan Alignment you choose now grants you friendly or ruthless. Its a good base whitelist beyond Freelancer. We decided to use both for that purpose instead of removing them

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

5 hours ago, Stockings said:

What made you choose the E5C?

So I didn't want a scoped weapon.
1. Half the guild jobs already have snipers
2. I like the idea of a jetpack spray and pray.
3. The Jumper only gets a power house assault weapon. So its their only line of defense when being pushed. Its overall a good weapon

+1 pog

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

• 3 weeks later...
Forum Admin

Massive +1.

• Dumb 1

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

• 2 weeks later...
  • Founder
Founder

This suggestion has been ACCEPTED.

// LOCKED

// MOVED TO [CW] SERVER SUGGESTIONS - ACCEPTED

• Founder
Founder

This suggestion has been moved to PREPARATION PHASE.
(Suggestions that have been tested and are ready to be pushed for the next Server Update)

• 6 months later...
Banned

This suggestion has been IMPLEMENTED.
(Suggestions that have been implemented into the server)