Ultron Moment

Guac

Forum Admin

Name: Guac

Who helped (If applicable): Blackpink

Link to Event/Encounter Document (optional): 

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided): Droid is awakened and connects to the server rooms, gains sentience, and fucks shit up

Did any Bounty Hunters Participate: yuh

KrMCdFv.png

• Dumb 1

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

You ran this same exact event on titan base, i'd love to see more originality from the game master department, try making up some fresh ideas.

Edit: The above is a joke because guac started crying in comms when he saw my response.

Edited by Conrad
  • Funny 1
  • Informative 3
  • Pay Respect 2
  • Dumb 1

spacer.pngspacer.png

1st off. -1 for your signature at the end.

So from 7/10 to 6/10. JK

Good use of the intercom, the droids were good for what we had. The biggest gripe was that cave entrance. It's fuckin hard to get into there when things are spawned right there.

Edited by Fenrir

Ok jokes aside this was a really good event. I don't want GM's to be against reusing old events its a great idea and is something I wish more people did.

The Geo map was great and I love the slow feeling of progression, I would say maybe increase droid health by 50-100 given the activity that our server had at the time.

An additional 2-3 event jobs would have also created more of an air of them being stronger without buffing NPC's which would have been fun.

The voice changer was a little hard to understand i'd clean it up a little bit, just a tad not much.

spacer.pngspacer.png

Banned

7/10 nothing special but quite fun 

• Dumb 1