A forcepower only saber

Conrad

Name: Conrad

RP Rank: Palpatine

Suggestion: Create a new custom saber, that doesn't have a hilt, a blade, sound, or damage. This saber would still have all the force powers on it so that you may use force powers without having a saber out.

Implementation: Create a duplicate of the personal saber, but make it so it has no hilt, a blade, sound, or damage. J

Lore: Jedi didn't always have to have their sabers on them to do force powers.

Workshop content if applicable:
(If no workshop content, suggest a developer or put "Require Development")

If you are asking to add or change a job, fill out the following

Add or Change: All jedi jobs to have a version of personal saber that has all their force powers, but no damage or blade or anything like described above.
(Any job modification requires all this information)

Job: Yoda/mace/shaak/plo/obi/anakin/lumi/ki adi/arligan/aayla/adi/asharad/cin/jocasta/kit/quinlan/ahsoka/bardan/barriss/eeth/etain/serra/temple guard/master/knight/padawan.

Slots:  current numbers

Description:

Model: n/a
(Provide the model string if on server Ex. models/player/synergy/cblake/ls_squad/ls_trp/lstrp.mdl (Get this from the Q menu)

Weapons: a slightly modified edition of weapon_lightsaber_personal
(If you want a modfication to a weapon/saber you must put the weapon string in the suggestion. Ex. tfa_e5 (Get this from the Q menu))

Other: @Katy is my inspiration for this. She doesn't like to run around with her blade ignited but loves using her force powers steering away from the combat side of the force and focusing on the spiritual. I'd like to see more jedi do this as i thought it was a super cool idea.

Discussed with and approved by the council.

Edited by Conrad
  • Agree 5

spacer.pngspacer.png

+1 good idea, would also make sense for palpatine

• Winner 1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

• Management

When I was Bardan and running around undercover I’d give myself a trial master saber and remove the hilt that way in order to conceal my identity and still be able to use force powers as a fallback if needed. This is definitely something that would be used very often for roleplay purposes.

+1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

Forum Admin

+1

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

This would be a great opportunity for future RP in the server, +1.

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

Currently: Crosshair & Shaak Ti

spacer.png

+2 why isn’t this a thing already 

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Founder
Founder

Unfortunately, this suggestion has been DENIED.

If the same suggestion is submitted again within 60 DAYS of this post it will be automatically denied.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO [CW] SERVER SUGGESTIONS - DENIED

Denial reasons:
(These are some reasons that your suggestion might get denied for.)

• Not providing sufficient information.
    Ex: Just linking the workshop and not giving us the actual model path you want to use.
  • The addon's size is way too big compared to its content(s).
    Ex: 35MB for one model.
  • Majority negative feedback.
  • Bad optimization and/or causes bad performance on the server.
  • Having multiple suggestions within one thread.
  • Bothering leadership/development team regarding a suggestion.
  • Suggesting a previously denied suggestion within 60 days of denial.

• Funny 1
  • Confused 1
  • Optimistic 1