Mitchell - No other course of action.

Mitchell

Name: Mitchell

Who helped (If applicable): Shockpoint, Blue, Bacta, Unkindled

Event/Encounter Name: No other course of action.

Link to Event/Encounter Document (optional): 

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided): Spec was deployed to a planet in order to assist the Republic research facility defend its self. After securing the area around the city, they lose contact with the research facility. Once they return, they find that something has gone horribly wrong, and the bio-weapon they were experimenting with has infected the entire population of the city in the short time they were away. The facility AI recommended the destruction of the planet in order to stop the spread, which the commander agreed to. The infection has been stopped...for now.

KrMCdFv.png

• Winner 1

:NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance:

8/10

I had fun. I liked the RP and shoot 'em up aspects of the event. 

Current: Nothing

Former: 212th Kenobi | 21st Mundi | 212th CPT Boil | Jaing Skirata | Kal Skirata REGL CMD Harsh Omega EOD Darman Grey RC CMD Harsh | Niner Ordo |

If I am using the scale correctly I would rate it a 8/10. The event overall was original and very well put together. Spawning was fun and enjoyed the new use of music.

I did things for the server. idk what you want from me.

Forum Admin

unknown.png

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

9/10 - Great Event normally don't rate this high but this was awesome. Great inclusion of all the Batts and great execution overall. Thanks for the event.

Edited by Metro
  • Friendly 1

"We'll get it done, Colonel. Six out."