[DENIED] Otters Staff Re-Staff App

Otter

RP Name: Alpha-26 SGM Maze | Otter

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:491173926

VIP (Y/N): Y

Time zone: EST 

What was your previous staff rank?: SA

Are you currently staff on a different server?:Nope

Why did you leave the staff team?: I left the staff team because I wanted to go focus on school, And wasn't mentally fit. I was Stressed out and Burnt Out Fully. 

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): I want to rejoin the staff team for many reasons. The main reason I want to rejoin is because I feel like I didn't achieve as many goals as I wanted to as my last time as staff. I also want to help the GM program out a lot. The last reason I want to become staff again is because I want to make dupes and just do ALOT OF TICKETS AS STAFF. 

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): I feel like my last time as staff went very well. Only thing I feel like that didn't go well is probably me not achieving what I wanted to. I got GM and fulfilled my quota but I didn't get to host many deployments. But if I get accepted this time I WILL TRY TO DO ALOT MORE DEPLOYMENTS

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: YES

• Agree 1

Foxtrot/Alpha-23 EOD Otter

-1 , During the Endor event that just happened you sat at the Endor TP and launched rockets at us while we were spawning in. Not epic at all

Current: Homosexual
Former: TGM , DU CSM , 91st CSM , Jedi Shadow , 21stKU , First 332nd Sterling , GMO , Senior Admin , Barriss Offee

1 minute ago, Pillsbury Dough Boy said:

-1 , During the Endor event that just happened you sat at the Endor TP and launched rockets at us while we were spawning in. Not epic at all

I wasnt Doing that I Crashed LOL

+1 I think that you've improved quite a bit over time, but you need to make some decisions on what you want to prioritize on the server, you've been in and out of staff quite a few times from my understanding

• Agree 1

Former:

Jedi Youngling

-1 most of my interactions with u in the past were negative and i don't really see you fit for staff as of right now to be honest. Maybe with time i will change my opinion but as of right now i can not support this application. 

Edited by Black

First and only Polish Director:pepeSheesh:

Ive not seen very good behaviors in the time we've interacted, your last re-app was declined I believe for a lot of the same reasons. I would +1 this if I saw change but its always toxic around you, something hostile is happening when I'm around you. Sorry m8

12 minutes ago, KittenKabbople said:

Ive not seen very good behaviors in the time we've interacted, your last re-app was declined I believe for a lot of the same reasons. I would +1 this if I saw change but its always toxic around you, something hostile is happening when I'm around you. Sorry m8

I voided my own app last time and that was cuz I felt I wasn't ready Yet

Forum Admin

-1, you keep joining staff, and leaving over and over spending almost no time in staff or dedicating work to it. Interactions with you are never positive, always you minging or people complaining about you. 

• Agree 1

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

3 minutes ago, Naffen said:

-1, you keep joining staff, and leaving over and over spending almost no time in staff or dedicating work to it. Interactions with you are never positive, always you minging or people complaining about you. 

-1👆 

:pepeL:

-1 ya ima be honest here, you come back to the server for a little bit than leave, come back, leave, I just don't think you are someone who is fit for the staff team. Perhaps if you were to wait longer an prove that you are dedicated and improve overall than I will think about changing my mind.

• Agree 1

-1 I don't like drama so don't get mad at me. In my opinion you're too young, whenever I would talk to you or listen to you, it sounded like you're pretty power hungry. Also I heard you're a little bit of a minge. I'm not trying to age trip you but, when I was 13 I was a massive minge and I think that dwindles away as you get older. idk, maybe if you're still on Synergy in a couple years when Gmod 2 comes out and hover cars are a thing; you might be fit for staff. like I said not trying to start drama, just voicing my opinion

Edited by DaBaby

+1, I know otter was always trying his best within staff team, everyone has to take a break every now and then. You might have to take more breaks than others. I personally think if he comes back, we will do great things and help the staff team out with any problems it has as well as the community. He is a great young man and is quite active within the community. I think people should look the other way and stop giving meme -1's and actually give him 1 more chance.

• Agree 1

Current: Free man
Former: Lotta things (Notably HA and Wolffe)

-1 I don't know you to well but the first time I met you, you were screaming into the mic for no reason and just chasing people but maybe do less of that and another the age limit is 14 in my opinion you should wait till then mature up. Get on get in good graces with people. Cheers man

Dancing Hot Dog GIFs | Tenor

212th's most loyal Heavy

• Agree 1

Dancing Hot Dog GIFs | Tenor
                   212th's Most Loyal Heavy, Heavy Officer, 2ndLT, Ghost Company Threepwood, The finest Glizzy of all the lands

I had a kinda pleasure experience with you, but after reading what other think about you doesn't seem like a good fit, iam not gonna officaly + or -, If you wanna prove dedication maybe try to start at lower position like admin or new admin.

Unfortunately your application has been DENIED.

For more information on why you were denied, please contact me or a Head Admin.

You may re-apply for a staff position after 30 DAYS from this post.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - DENIED

• Agree 1

220px-Trump_The_Art_of_The_Deal2C_cover2