Narra's Dooku Application

Gibby

Steam Name: [SR] Narra

RP Name: Narra\Nox

RP Rank: 212th SGM | KI Jedi | Crimson Aces CPT | General Grievous

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:206643642

Experience: PVT-CPT 91st | PVT-2ndLT 327th | PVT-CPT SO | and almost every Battalion PVT-SGT at least | Various Named Positions

Why should you become Count Dooku?: I Have been in the CIS for a few months now, from what I have seen it has been a fun but disorganized faction on the server. I know that if I became Dooku I would successfully lead the CIS into a faction worthy of the servers respect. I have been on this server for a while and the CIS is one of my favorite factions, and I have the drive and passion for the CIS to wip it into shape and make it better. 

Do you understand the lore of the CIS (as relevant to Clone Wars)?: Yes

Availability: I work almost every weekday 20-30 hours a week, I also go to school. I can be on anytime I'm not at work or in school but I'm always available on Discord.

Give a brief overview of your achievements on the server: I've been playing on this server for a long time now (around 4-5 years on and off, Around 2k hours on 2 separate accounts.)

Do you have a microphone?: yes

What do you feel the role of the Count Dooku is?: The goal of Dooku is to make and enforce the laws of the CIS and the server. He also promotes trustworthy and hardworking CIS leaders to help him. Dooku also need to make sure server relations with the other factions and staff is maintained.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: yes

How do you plan to improve relations between the CIS and the server?I want to bring out CIS's its full potential, that being a fun, disciplined and respect worthy faction on the server. As for our operations/rp with each faction here's what I would want.

BH: I intend to work with current guild leadership to give out bounties/bounty hunter contracts for BHs. The contracts have been ify previously and I want to rework them to have more alternatives to BHs and more RP opportunities.

Jedi: I want to push more RP ops specifically targeted to Jedi, ranging from small talk with CIS leaders, to duels between jedi and CIS.

Clones: I intend to make ops have more negotiation/roleplay with members of the CIS rather than just TDM matches. I also want to enforce CIS and server rules regarding cloaks, droidekas and B2 suiciding ext.

The current CIS is unruly and unprofessional, it is seen as a minge faction full of people who don't want to rp. I plan to ask for player feedback with report forms to improve our operation and structure. Dennis (previous Dooku) laid the groundworks to a faction that can be shaped into many different things. I want to be the one that leads the CIS into newfound possibilities. I intend to rework the;

Point system: I feel like the points can be changed to better fit the faction. Currently it takes a long time to reach high ranks in the CIS I hope to make the grind a little easier while still having a little challenge.

Documents: All our current docs and the roster need to be completely changed. The current ones were just placeholders to get the faction started and could use touching up on/remade.

Attitude/Discipline: The CIS has had problems with talking in ooc over small ordeals or mishaps. I intend to make the players in CIS more respectful of others on the server and CIS leadership. I also want to enforce harder punishment's to those who break the rules.

Tryouts: I feel that the current tryouts are way easy/simple. I want to change the tryouts to be more intuitive of our rules and server rules, as well as what we would expect of them.

Tactical Droids: Recently we have been getting bad ops from our tactical droids and I intend to have them work on their op quality rather than quantity.

Do you understand that your position has a three month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain Count Dooku?: yes

If there is any questions/explanations need try to contact me on discord or when I am on. I do not check the forums when away from home.

Thank you for you time and consideration.

Edited by Gibby
Fixed format

+1 Narra has a lot of good ideas and wants the best for CIS  he’s a no joke CIS main and I think he will do the job. Working with narra has been a treat and I can’t wait to work with him more. CIS is still in its infant stages and the plans and vision he has is something I can get behind

-Spider admiral

Edited by Bacta
  • Agree 1
  • Friendly 1

220px-Trump_The_Art_of_The_Deal2C_cover2

Forum Admin

+1 solid app. Good luck I have faith

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

+1 I mean I am going to be honest , the only reason why I don’t play CIS as much is not much RP. If you are going to bring that to the table than he’ll yea. Good luck in the future for CIS.

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

Currently: Crosshair & Shaak Ti

spacer.png

+1 good luck do something I couldn’t 

• Friendly 1

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

Despite the amount of feedback levied against the CIS in its early days, as well as when they were actively going around asking for it, the faction has completely failed to adjust its practices accordingly. I looked back at what I wrote for the feedback form; I criticized the spawning, the behavior of individuals on the faction jobs, the overall planning & layout of the operations themselves, the structure of the CIS, and the rather inadequate responses to the many complaints by its leadership. The only real thing that I think got better was that the CIS shut down for awhile and then stopped hosting ops so frequently. Operations remain, at the end of the day, flawed..

I like your plans. However, before I provide my vote I'd like to ask- what has stopped you, as Grievous, from pushing the changes you've outlined in your application forwards previously? 

6 hours ago, Foxey said:

Despite the amount of feedback levied against the CIS in its early days, as well as when they were actively going around asking for it, the faction has completely failed to adjust its practices accordingly. I looked back at what I wrote for the feedback form; I criticized the spawning, the behavior of individuals on the faction jobs, the overall planning & layout of the operations themselves, the structure of the CIS, and the rather inadequate responses to the many complaints by its leadership. The only real thing that I think got better was that the CIS shut down for awhile and then stopped hosting ops so frequently. Operations remain, at the end of the day, flawed..

I like your plans. However, before I provide my vote I'd like to ask- what has stopped you, as Grievous, from pushing the changes you've outlined in your application forwards previously? 

As grievous It was hard even pushing small things in CIS when i wasn't Dooku. It took a while for my ideas to actually get implemented. I also cant change CIS rules without a leaders say so, unless that leader is me.

Edited by Gibby

+1

Current:   

Former:  Veteran Administrator 212th CPT Alpha-66 | Wilhuff Tarkin | Nils Tenant | Dao   Naval Chief of Engineering | 501st XO | 501st TCC 501st Echo | 501st Hardcase 501st Heavy Lead

to my understanding you were apart of the petty factionalism and hate that was stirred up in the 41st civil war, you had a constant whining and pessimistic demeanor for not getting promoted as well in the 41st at the time and I cant not see that as Dooku even for the little regard I hold the position I do not believe you are fit for this. -1

• Informative 1
  • Confused 1

+1 Send it

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

• Coordinator
Coordinator

Unfortunately your application has been DENIED.

Please Contact a Director Or High command On your denial Reason

You may apply for another commander positions after 30 DAYS from this post.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - DENIED

• Agree 1
  • Funny 1
  • Confused 4